FunOne

Richmond, VA

#5592 Feb 24, 2012
Juicy candy wrote:
Im a black bbw in the Richmond area heading down to WABS on Saturday.Hope to see you all there.
What time Candy?
Interested

Hopewell, VA

#5593 Feb 24, 2012
I posted a question a little earlier today and I've got these symbols as being 'judged'. A white light bulb and a lemon. I'm a little baffled by this. I see a lot of this 'judging' going on for what seems like rather harmless posts. I'm new on here and not 'in the know' yet, so I don't understand this judging system. Can anyone enlighten me? Also, my location says 'Hopewell' and I've tried to change that several times and it doesn't seem to like the change. I'm actually right off Rt 10 North of Hopewell - I've got a Chester address. If I'm being a pain here, just let me know. I thought this was an interactive forum of like minded people.
paisa

Decatur, GA

#5594 Feb 24, 2012
FunOne wrote:
<quoted text>
I am interested. Tell me more!
Do you have e-mail.. ;)
PMOC

Smithsburg, MD

#5595 Feb 24, 2012
Hey everyone im from Prince george and pass Waverly bookstore all the time but as im only 19 never been in there. couple questions, do you have to be 21? Whats the straight scene like there? whats the best time to go? not really into M4M but if anyone wants to suck or give a handy i might. any straight girls interested let me know
tra87

Dunn Loring, VA

#5596 Feb 24, 2012
paisa wrote:
Hi everyone!!!
Looking for fun people to play with tonight at the store in Richmond, anyone interested...;)
I'm interested send me ur email ;-)
paisa

Decatur, GA

#5597 Feb 24, 2012
tra87 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm interested send me ur email ;-)
what are you into..
And your stats.. ;)
tra87

Dunn Loring, VA

#5598 Feb 24, 2012
paisa wrote:
<quoted text> what are you into..
And your stats.. ;)
try just about anything once that's how u learn what all u like ;-) 24wm 5-9 180 u?
wondering

Flourtown, PA

#5600 Feb 24, 2012
is the store in richmond by McDonalds like the one in Waverly ,do they have a theater of is it private booths or a little of both
ac1ac_42

Chesapeake, VA

#5601 Feb 25, 2012
Any hung guys going there today ?
ac1ac_42

Chesapeake, VA

#5602 Feb 25, 2012
Juicy candy wrote:
Im a black bbw in the Richmond area heading down to WABS on Saturday.Hope to see you all there.
What time ?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#5603 Feb 25, 2012
Interested wrote:
I posted a question a little earlier today and I've got these symbols as being 'judged'. A white light bulb and a lemon. I'm a little baffled by this. I see a lot of this 'judging' going on for what seems like rather harmless posts. I'm new on here and not 'in the know' yet, so I don't understand this judging system. Can anyone enlighten me? Also, my location says 'Hopewell' and I've tried to change that several times and it doesn't seem to like the change. I'm actually right off Rt 10 North of Hopewell - I've got a Chester address. If I'm being a pain here, just let me know. I thought this was an interactive forum of like minded people.
In order to change or correct your location you have to register on this topix. It is free but you have to give a valid email address. As for the judging system it is really crazy how people rate others posts. You can go to any post on here and click on judge and it will explain the symbols to you.
lking4cpls

United States

#5604 Feb 25, 2012
Young couple, are you going anytime soon?
Obedient wife

United States

#5605 Feb 25, 2012
Hey fellas Im slipping out now if you would like to meet me there today.

Since: Feb 12

Colonial Beach, VA

#5606 Feb 25, 2012
Obedient wife wrote:
Hey fellas Im slipping out now if you would like to meet me there today.
where you going obedientwife?
chiefbigcok

Richmond, VA

#5607 Feb 25, 2012
any couples heading to WBS or Richmond tonight?

Since: Dec 11

Glen Allen, VA

#5608 Feb 25, 2012
We maybe going down around 7 to 8 tonight. Looking only for very well hung guys and couples
chiefbigcok wrote:
any couples heading to WBS or Richmond tonight?
curiousgem

United States

#5609 Feb 25, 2012
How is the theater in Richmond? How is it set up?
Guy at the Bar

Richmond, VA

#5610 Feb 25, 2012
Interested wrote:
there's a troll who has had himself burned pretty badly by the people on this Topix post and he's afraid to actually post because he gets his clock cleaned every time, so he resorts to "ratings" for cheap thrills, even rating his own posts
curiousgem

Columbia, SC

#5611 Feb 25, 2012
Obedient wife wrote:
<quoted text>Its in Carytown, behind McDonalds..on Crenshaw.
Is there a theater in the bookstore in Richmond or only booths?
curiousgem

Columbia, SC

#5612 Feb 25, 2012
Single female here looking to get more information on WABS as well as the bookstore in Richmond.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
waverly book store (Jul '13) Mon nojoke69 381
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) Sep 13 Tony 1,358
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Aug '14 Time Flys 2,546
waverly country bookstore Jul '14 Dizzle 2
Is there any real paying online surveys? (Nov '13) Jul '14 Paulann 3
Waverly book store (Feb '13) May '14 Richqde at gmale 61
1 on 1 sex (Jul '11) May '14 inspectorgadget 9
•••
•••
•••

Waverly Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••