waverly adult book store.
erica

United States

#5059 Dec 23, 2011
Hey everyone I'm headed down to the store tonight can't wait to see what's Instore!
squirtingwife

Elizabeth City, NC

#5060 Dec 24, 2011
John wrote:
13 inch wm 6 inch head for lady if you can take let here from you
Would luv to take all of that and squirt all over you. Are you into cuckolding my wimp husband?
missing you

Jersey City, NJ

#5061 Dec 24, 2011
I'm new here! I have never been to the store, but have read some of the post.. I'm single and thought I would wish everyone a Merry Christmas <3
Nick

Yorktown, VA

#5062 Dec 24, 2011
Hi Cindy I would love to talk to you about going to this store! You can reach me at [email protected] I am visiting the area and it sounds like fun!
Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you see it at on CL??? I have never seen anything about it there..What do you want to know about the place?
Magnum Man

Richmond, VA

#5063 Dec 24, 2011
Merry Christmas folks, just fyi I will be coming to WABS on tuesday....any wives/gfs looking for "more" feel free to come on down.

Since: Jul 11

Chester, VA

#5064 Dec 24, 2011
Merry Christmas everyone
lily

Williamsburg, VA

#5065 Dec 25, 2011
Magnum Man wrote:
Merry Christmas folks, just fyi I will be coming to WABS on tuesday....any wives/gfs looking for "more" feel free to come on down.
i would love to talk with you. how can i get in touch with you.
Magnum Man

Richmond, VA

#5066 Dec 26, 2011
lily wrote:
<quoted text>
i would love to talk with you. how can i get in touch with you.
Any chance you can come down to WABS on tuesday morning? I'll be hanging out there.

Since: Dec 11

Virginia Beach, VA

#5067 Dec 26, 2011
Good Morning Everyone,
Hello to Waverlyabs the owner of WABS, I am the owner of Waverlybookstore.com if you would like to chat some PLEASE email me at [email protected] For that matter to anyone who wants to know the real story behind waverlybookstore.com I encourage you to send me an email.

My wife and I have been reading on topic and have been fighting the urge for a long time now to reply to some of the dramalama BS that is said on here.

You guys have been bashing my website over the last few months and the truth is only a few of you have been on there and actually joined in on the chat. Anytime we have seen a member join our site with a user name from topix that has a good reputation here we have extended a free membership to them. The reason for this is so that we can keep anything negative that is said about WABS out of the public eye.

We have over 2200+ members and very rarely is anything negative ever said about WABS. We also do not allow any posting from anyone who is not a member therefore keeping the drama down to a very minimum. We see more negative comments and unwanted postings about WABS here on topix then anywhere else on the net, but hey this is what you get when you have a free public forum.

We applaud all of you real people here trying to keep the drama to a minimum and blasting the ones who are making the unwanted post.
philmore slim

Richmond, VA

#5068 Dec 26, 2011
Made my mind up to take a trip to the bookstore today but wanted to see if any females or couples are planing to go...who might wanna have some fun. Let me kno
philmore slim

Richmond, VA

#5069 Dec 26, 2011
How you doin lily. Are you willing to meet up at the bookstore
lily

Williamsburg, VA

#5070 Dec 26, 2011
Magnum Man wrote:
<quoted text>Any chance you can come down to WABS on tuesday morning? I'll be hanging out there.
i'm not sure if i can make it tomorrow. i'd like to. would you consider coming to williamsburg

Since: Dec 11

Glen Allen, VA

#5071 Dec 26, 2011
Magnum Man wrote:
<quoted text>Any chance you can come down to WABS on tuesday morning? I'll be hanging out there.
Me and my gf may come down. What time are u thinking you will go?
Magnum Man

Richmond, VA

#5072 Dec 26, 2011
lily wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm not sure if i can make it tomorrow. i'd like to. would you consider coming to williamsburg
Sure Lily, I'd be glad to visit you in Williamsburg but can't do it tomorrow. If you can make it to WABS in the morning, that would be great. If not, we'll find a time that we can get together, no worries.
Magnum Man

Richmond, VA

#5073 Dec 26, 2011
onenva wrote:
<quoted text>
Me and my gf may come down. What time are u thinking you will go?
Hey there One, I'll be there in the morning, probably from about 8:30 to 11ish. Look forward to meeting both of you.
ThePlaeaser

United States

#5074 Dec 27, 2011
lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Lily,
I would be more than happy to meet up with you in Williamsburg any day. Just email me so we can chat.

[email protected]
Magnum Man

Richmond, VA

#5075 Dec 27, 2011
Visited WABS this morning...good time was had by at least two. Sure wish Lily and/or One's g/f had been there, but oh well. Maybe next time!
the young couple

Charlotte, NC

#5076 Dec 27, 2011
we were just wondering if it would be worth the time to come down to the bookstore this weekend?maybe we could meet some nice people and enjoy ourselves.open minded attractive couple here.
BOREDRVA

Richmond, VA

#5077 Dec 27, 2011
the young couple wrote:
we were just wondering if it would be worth the time to come down to the bookstore this weekend?maybe we could meet some nice people and enjoy ourselves.open minded attractive couple here.
I was there today. First time for me too. I was hoping there would be couples to play with. If you want to meet up my email is [email protected] I'm a guy. Could be bi if need be and the persons right. Early thirties but look young. We can swap pics if you want. I'm from Richmond. Hit me up.
BJforU

Richmond, VA

#5078 Dec 27, 2011
Thanks MagnumMan for a wonderful morning! You're someone I wont be forgetting....WOW!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
waverly book store (Jul '13) Sun hungblkguy 1,116
looking for couples (Nov '14) Aug 20 Hey Pisan 19
whats the waverly bookstore address? Aug 6 PeterPlanterMidlo 3
waverly bookstore fun (Nov '11) Jul '15 YOUNGnREADY 117
News Juvenile shot on Hinton Street (Oct '09) Jul '15 twiddle 4
Motel Next to book store (Mar '11) Jul '15 Deeann 4
waverly country bookstore (Jun '14) Jul '15 Summer 61
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waverly Mortgages