Since: Mar 11

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2011

Great to hear about couples at WABS. Any couples going anytime this week?
wife wants strange cock

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2011

what should the wife do once we're there to let men know she wants to play? should she show off her breasts or lift her skirt to show some ass? where in the bookstore should this happen? she's very submissive and willing to please.

Since: Jul 11

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2011

wife wants strange cock wrote:
what should the wife do once we're there to let men know she wants to play? should she show off her breasts or lift her skirt to show some ass? where in the bookstore should this happen? she's very submissive and willing to please.
When we went, my girl was in a skirt but as we were newcomers and she was a bit shy, we found one of the larger back booths and went in there and messed around a little with each other but it didn't take long for someone to be at the door asking if we wanted company. Really, you take her there, she will get the attention she wants. The cool part about the booth area is you can lock the door if you want to just play with one or two others, or if you need to time to recover and chill a bit.

And Dan, we are trying to get back there this week ourselves. Unfortunately, a sever case of sunburn and money shortage are combining to keep us a way lol
dig daddy1

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2011

Sadie HotBlond wrote:
<quoted text>I've seen it done, and have done it myself many times. But it really depends on the person. You want to think clearly about what your boundaries are long before you go there. I have seen women and men totally lose all reason and caution in the heat of the moment, and engage in very high risk activity which I'm sure they must have regretted later. CONDOM SIZE MATTERS!! Bring BOTH regular and large sizes, as too loose or too tight is VERY BAD for reasons of pleasure and health. Many times people get so worked up for each other that they give up on the ill-fitting condom and just go without using it. NOT GOOD! Also, bring lots of lube to avoid rawness, sanitizer, and mouthwash in a travel size bottle, as these too will help with minimizing STD issues. Have fun and see you at the movies!
any couples going tonight
dig daddy1

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2011

any couples going tonight
surfdick

Williamsburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2011

i would love to go tonight and watch and jerk off

Since: Mar 11

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2011

Let me know if you're interested in doing something local before making the drive to Waverly.
fun times

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2011

we r a couple interested in going wed. night, r there any other couples going then, or should we wait for another day
Curious

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2011

fun times wrote:
<quoted text>we r a couple interested in going wed. night, r there any other couples going then, or should we wait for another day
If you can wait until a Sunday afternoon after 2pm, I think you'll get a good mix then including other couples.
Kevin

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2011

HI! I was wondering if Fridays are a good day for the WABS? I have not been in the area for about 8 months, and was thinking of going back. I see the price has gone up, has anything else changed? Appreciate any and all insight on this.
wife wants strange cock

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2011

what area of the bookstore should my wife go to? where does most of the action take place?
Cool Guy

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2011

what area of the bookstore should my wife go to? where does most of the action take place?
So are you and the wife going tonight?
Kevin

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2011

Wife Wants Strng: hey, if you are going tonight, we should ride together
wife wants strange cock

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2011

not tonight, maybe in the next couple of weeks. still want to know more about the place. where in the store does the playing take place? is the area in the store secluded from everyone being able to see or watch?
TravelGent

Stafford, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2011

Planning on visiting WABS Friday during early to mid afternoon. Wondering if this is a good time to go and meet people. Might also be able to go back for a second look Saturday evening. Is there any good places to spend the night on Saturday night?
Ricky Rhino

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

In town. Have served many couples. Always the woman is comfortable and pleased. I prefer to handle them in front of Boy Friend or Husband and have him watch her pleasure.

6'2" / 232 / tan / lift and run / 8" thick / smooth / trim and cut.
Brown Hair and Blue Eyes.

rhino1959@yahoo.com if you are interested in meeting.

Couples only or very oral TV's or men.

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

not tonight, maybe in the next couple of weeks. still want to know more about the place. where in the store does the playing take place? is the area in the store secluded from everyone being able to see or watch?
That is up to you. The booths in the back are more private, and they lock if you want to keep people out or from watching. In the actual theater area though, you can play too and its more open. Though, it is very very dark.
muses45

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

The booths in the back can be pretty spacious and the theatre at times has activity. If you want privacy I would say get one of the booths in the back with a couch that way you can sort of dictate the activity. It is pretty wide open and there is a 20 cover charge. Have fun and be safe realize that southeastern Va has one of highest STD rates in the nation.

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

muses45 wrote:
The booths in the back can be pretty spacious and the theatre at times has activity. If you want privacy I would say get one of the booths in the back with a couch that way you can sort of dictate the activity. It is pretty wide open and there is a 20 cover charge. Have fun and be safe realize that southeastern Va has one of highest STD rates in the nation.
Cover only applies to single guys, not women or couples ;)
Laughing out Loud

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

Such logic. STD rates are out of control and these morons are willing to do strangers for a night of pleasure. Oh wait, no worries. These perfect strangers "say" they are disease free. So go right ahead, have your empty headed wife do some stranger. Just be sure to have your health and life insurance policies paid in advance. Idiots.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,441 - 2,460 of12,714
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Waverly Forum right now

Search the Waverly Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
waverly book store (Jul '13) 2 hr nojoke69 289
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Fri Hoolio 2,539
waverly country bookstore Jun 30 bikntryboy 1
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) May '14 Nitty Gritty 1 1,356
Waverly book store (Feb '13) May '14 Richqde at gmale 61
1 on 1 sex (Jul '11) May '14 inspectorgadget 9
portland tn May '14 Teo 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Waverly Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••