Since: Jun 11

USA!

#2468 Jul 13, 2011
Hot Posting

Since: Jul 11

Richmond, VA

#2469 Jul 13, 2011
Asian slut wrote:
<quoted text>Hi, I dont know why it says Fl, I'm actually in the Richmond area. I'm going to try to get there this evening about 6..will know for sure a little later. I'm also maybe going Friday night, again..NOT sure yet.
do you meet people in town i live in richmond also. would you like to meet?
Asian slut

Jacksonville, FL

#2470 Jul 14, 2011
powerquest wrote:
<quoted text> do you meet people in town i live in richmond also. would you like to meet?
Hi, I was planning to go Friday around 11, by myself to see the lunch crowd, but my bf has today off and wants to go today! Whats a girl to do??
New to this cpl

Glen Allen, VA

#2471 Jul 14, 2011
usonly; We got there around 630, and must have been 930 or 10 or so that we left.

Asian slut: the answer is simple, go with your bf today, and still go tomorrow on your own :)
BeachFun53

AOL

#2472 Jul 14, 2011
New to this cpl wrote:
Wow! We went last night like I said, and my girl was amazing. Thanks to a particular guy that helped put her at easy, and to all three of the guys that enjoyed her mouth and the one lucky guy that got to be in her. She had a blast, and though sore, is addicted and wants more :) We will be back. Most amazing night ever.
Yummy Yummy Yummy !!!!!
A Good Time was had by All..... shoot me an email sometime
New to this cpl

Glen Allen, VA

#2473 Jul 14, 2011
BeachFun53 wrote:
<quoted text> Yummy Yummy Yummy !!!!!
A Good Time was had by All..... shoot me an email sometime
Hey, in the craziness lost that piece of paper you gave me with the email address, but still got your card. Is it the still the same one thats on there?
BeachFun53

AOL

#2474 Jul 14, 2011
New to this cpl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, in the craziness lost that piece of paper you gave me with the email address, but still got your card. Is it the still the same one thats on there?
no dont use the card for email
use this [email protected] would love to catch up and review the excitement

“Your Butterfly Sugar Baby”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2475 Jul 14, 2011
New to this cpl wrote:
Fun times. As soon as we can! lol. She LOVED it, is absolutely addicted already. We would go to tonight again, but she needs to recover a bit... a little bit sore lol :)
Hi, it's that yackity transdyke troll from the Big City. They sell Swiss Navy silicone based lube out front in small travel bottles, but the Swiss Navy Premium water based lube is much better, and won't stain. Taking some Motrin before and after the visit will help you recover from all those weird contortions too. They also sell condoms if you need them, and I always bring lotsa spares too give to the needy.
tempoguy

Richmond, VA

#2476 Jul 14, 2011
Sadie HotBlond wrote:
<quoted text>They sell Swiss Navy silicone based lube out front in small travel bottles, but the Swiss Navy Premium water based lube is much better, and won't stain. Taking some Motrin before and after the visit will help you recover from all those weird contortions too. They also sell condoms if you need them, and I always bring lotsa spares too give to the needy.
Hotblond, you are truly a good citizen!
New to this cpl

Glen Allen, VA

#2477 Jul 14, 2011
Sadie HotBlond wrote:
<quoted text>Hi, it's that yackity transdyke troll from the Big City. They sell Swiss Navy silicone based lube out front in small travel bottles, but the Swiss Navy Premium water based lube is much better, and won't stain. Taking some Motrin before and after the visit will help you recover from all those weird contortions too. They also sell condoms if you need them, and I always bring lotsa spares too give to the needy.
Thanks, yeah been researching some of the lube stuff today actually just in case. It only took her about a day to recover though, and we had sex just fine last night and this morning.'Normal' life stuff prevent us from going the next couple days, and we have a couple of other fun events planned for her saturday and sunday. So, the next theater trip will be next week. And yep, we brought our own big pack of condoms, so no worries there :)

Richmond, VA

#2478 Jul 14, 2011
Asian slut wrote:
<quoted text> Hi, I was planning to go Friday around 11, by myself to see the lunch crowd, but my bf has today off and wants to go today! Whats a girl to do??
hope you have fun!!! do you and your bf care to meet in richmond sometime? cant go today got to work.

Location hidden

#2479 Jul 14, 2011
tempoguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hotblond, you are truly a good citizen!
I'm a freak bitch, baby!
tempoguy

Richmond, VA

#2480 Jul 14, 2011
Sadie HotBlond wrote:
<quoted text> I'm a freak bitch, baby!
And with a good heart too! You got it all, don't you?
Warbeer

Richmond, VA

#2481 Jul 14, 2011
How can i convinse my wife to go?
ilovelife5555

AOL

#2482 Jul 14, 2011
New to this cpl wrote:
Fun times. As soon as we can! lol. She LOVED it, is absolutely addicted already. We would go to tonight again, but she needs to recover a bit... a little bit sore lol :)
Hello new Couple what are your ages?
New to this cpl

Richmond, VA

#2483 Jul 14, 2011
ilovelife5555 wrote:
<quoted text> Hello new Couple what are your ages?
Shes 28, hes 32, both about to have birthdays though lol

Glen Allen, VA

#2484 Jul 14, 2011
Just registered, this is the couple formerly known as new to this cpl lol

Location hidden

#2485 Jul 14, 2011
tempoguy wrote:
<quoted text>
And with a good heart too! You got it all, don't you?
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhh!!!!!!!!!! Love you baby!
usonly

Marietta, GA

#2486 Jul 14, 2011
Im here thought I will see some couples. Will be here for little bit more she wants to see people in action maybe I can get her to do something

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
waverly country bookstore (Jun '14) 5 hr Ted71 98
waverly book store (Jul '13) Sep 22 The VIP 1,803
Plug wearing smooth bottom Sep 21 smoothbtmforu 1
waverly bookstore fun (Nov '11) Sep 19 Ricky9055 143
What are the rules at the book store Sep 15 Wild one 1
Me my home girl and my dude trynna come out Sep 7 Beenthere 7
Blk bi guy Sep 7 Beenthere 3

Waverly Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance