|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2011

Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I have been there a few times. My 1st time there the place was packed and I was the only female in there there were guys hands all over me it was a bit over whelming so I left. this was on a Sat. afternoon. I have been back since then and had a great time. I did go back when it was slower but now I am looking to go back when it is packed again. Having all the men just playing with me and wanting me it was great
Cindy, I will be there over the Memorial Day weekend. I would love to have you sit with me as the men play with you and want you. I am a muscled up / 39 year old that is VERY well hung and would like to role play as your ' Daddy ' over the weekend.
rhino1959@yahoo.com if you want to get to know me better.

Thanks!
Ricky

Murrysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2011

Gonna be there on May 27th.

For Memorial Day weekend.

39 / role play / Wanna be your daddy little girl.

rhino1959@yahoo.com
suzanne sugars

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2011

Will hopefully be dressing up with a couple of gurls this week at a hotel in ches/suffolk then heading to the bookstore.

If interested shoot me an email suzannesugars@yahoo.com let me know if your a cd admirer top bottom age race description etc as the gurls like all kinds young old black white top bottoms....beleive it or knot alot of the gurls love a good hj bj or more.
andy

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2011

I love watching or being watched. I am going to see what I can see or what I can show. Anyone with like interest email awantone@hotmail.com. in the Hampton res area
MWM in Chesapeake area

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2011

Been here many times. Love it. Want to go again. ISO btm, strt,CS, to svc my 8 troylake@yahoo.com
Fire23801

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2011

Asian slut wrote:
i have been instructed by my bf to meet him at the bookstore today. i will arrive at 11:30am and he will arrive soon after. He has been there before, i havent. He told me to go into the theatre, and sit in the back. Will it be busy then?
Hi Asian slut..would love to here from you...fire197444@gmail.com
WhiteDick

Williamsburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2011

Does local law enforcement know what goes and doesn't care or these establishments ok here?
speedyg32

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2011

Going to wbs this Friday afternoon around 12 pm. Looking for some cd fun. Anyone up for it? Live in Richmond. Love giving head.Very kinky. Love pantie surprises!
Fire23801

Laurel, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2011

ametrosexual wrote:
are there any black guys who like cders go to the bookstore?my gurlfriend likes them and i like to watch her.she is a c
Hi..how are you ....my email is fire197444@gmail.com.
hi how are you...fire197444@Gmail. Com
Tia

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2011

Hello men! Haven't been to the bookstore in about a year and it's time to go back...

I am a female and will be there Monday (Memorial day). Looking for STRAIGHT men! I am a huge exhibitionist and love to not only show off but have sex! I'm sure I will have on something that provides easy access. It really does not matter, though, because I love to come there, go in the theater room and get completely naked. I have 42D t*ts that I love to show off and love for straight ment to suck on them.

This is really what I would like to happen on MOnday... I go in the theater and get naked... I have one man sucking on my t*ts, another fingering my p**sy. I then want to suck the c*ck of the one sucking on my p**sy and then the one that's fingering me, I want him to suck my p**sy... to cap it off, I want to be double penetrated until c*um starts running down my thigh....

I am a clean, straight female... I have been so busy over the last 6-8 months and have not had s*x, and really want to have a crazy wild night while others are watching me. I am serious and hope you are.... straight me, please respond or email me at dominionmediaintl at ymail dot com
straightkinky

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2011

Tia wrote:
Hello men! Haven't been to the bookstore in about a year and it's time to go back...
I am a female and will be there Monday (Memorial day). Looking for STRAIGHT men! I am a huge exhibitionist and love to not only show off but have sex! I'm sure I will have on something that provides easy access. It really does not matter, though, because I love to come there, go in the theater room and get completely naked. I have 42D t*ts that I love to show off and love for straight ment to suck on them.
This is really what I would like to happen on MOnday... I go in the theater and get naked... I have one man sucking on my t*ts, another fingering my p**sy. I then want to suck the c*ck of the one sucking on my p**sy and then the one that's fingering me, I want him to suck my p**sy... to cap it off, I want to be double penetrated until c*um starts running down my thigh....
I am a clean, straight female... I have been so busy over the last 6-8 months and have not had s*x, and really want to have a crazy wild night while others are watching me. I am serious and hope you are.... straight me, please respond or email me at dominionmediaintl at ymail dot com
Tia--you are gonna get a lot of love. Many of us travel a long way to get to WBS, can you be more specific of when you will be there?
Military man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2011

tia...do you have an email address
Military man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2011

Looking to play will female, tv, cd or couples tonight....send me an email if u will be there ambergguy@yahoo.com....what time is the best to get there tonight....

“Your Butterfly Sugar Baby”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2011

Tia wrote:
You should have a good time. Post again next week and tell us how it went.

“Your Butterfly Sugar Baby”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2011

Wow! I spent five hours tonight having totally enjoyable and lesbionic experience at the WABS. My thanks to the various couples for letting this transdyke/fishqueen indulge her gurly self, and thank all of you in the theater for making me feel so welcome and happy. I met so many new people, and it was so much fun chatting with all of you.xoxo
joelynch

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2011

i woud love to find a couple that will let me clean her up and not have to go all the way to waverly
Laughing out Loud

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2011

Check Out the Waverly Bookstore for all of your Sexually Transmitted Disease needs. Come visit soon.
Greatone

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2011

Tia wrote:
This is really what I would like to happen on MOnday... I go in the theater and get naked... I have one man sucking on my t*ts, another fingering my p**sy. I then want to suck the c*ck of the one sucking on my p**sy and then the one that's fingering me, I want him to

suck my p**sy... to cap it off, I want to be double penetrated until c*um starts running down my thigh....
Tia, what time are you going. Straight black male in richmond will be there around 1pm. Would love tp meet up.
Doug

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

Tia wrote:
Tia.. sorry i missed that. let me know next time you are going. i bet you had fun. fitrub@yah
wifelikesthembig

Elizabeth City, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

HungSailor wrote:
Anyone in VA Beach want to get together before heading there?
Hello, we are just south of you in Elizabeth City, interested in coming down and f*cking her? Let us know r3sum2 at aol and we will tell you all about us, thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Waverly Forum right now

Search the Waverly Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
waverly book store (Jul '13) 17 hr nojoke69 318
Is there any real paying online surveys? (Nov '13) Jul 20 Paulann 3
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Jul 15 Billy Bob 2,548
waverly country bookstore Jun 30 bikntryboy 1
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) May '14 Nitty Gritty 1 1,356
Waverly book store (Feb '13) May '14 Richqde at gmale 61
1 on 1 sex (Jul '11) May '14 inspectorgadget 9
•••
•••
•••
•••

Waverly Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Waverly People Search