Sussex County Crash: Accident Closes ...

Sussex County Crash: Accident Closes Route 460 in Sussex County - wtvr

There are 6 comments on the WTVR story from Oct 6, 2010, titled Sussex County Crash: Accident Closes Route 460 in Sussex County - wtvr. In it, WTVR reports that:

Sussex County Sheriff's Department tells CBS 6 Route 460 will be shutdown in both directions until 7:00 p.m. Wednesday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVR.

Mitch

Richmond, VA

#1 Oct 7, 2010
My sincerest condolences to the family of that truck driver. And I hope the driver of the car comes out okay. Coming from a family of truck drivers, this was always our greatest fear.
Laura

Falls Church, VA

#2 Oct 7, 2010
Thank you Mitch. It will be a long road as we see his family through the years to come. He has been an amazing blessing and is loved by so many, losing him is still unreal. I know his family will be grateful for your thoughts and condolences.
sickandtired

Richmond, VA

#3 Oct 7, 2010
So sad. My prayers are with his wife & little boys. I will never understand why tragedy like this happens..
Dyanna

United States

#4 Oct 7, 2010
I know the family well and am deeply saddened for my friend and the family with two young boys now will be with out their father for this is unbelieveable tradity.
Jackie

Marshall, VA

#5 Oct 7, 2010
♥♥&#98 29; I know the family very well too. so please say a prayer for all who lost a GREAT Husband & Father & Friend. He is going to be missed dearly. My heart aches for her and her boys. Rest in peace my friend. Angels are with you now...
Sue Emmitsburg MD

United States

#6 Oct 8, 2010
The driver of this truck was a truly wonderful son, husband and father. My husband and I are also in trucking. Truck drivers put their lives at risk every time they get behind the wheel just to keep our country moving. Please remeber this amazing man and his family in your prayers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
waverly book store (Jul '13) 3 hr Jimmy johnz 2,829
Waverly bookstore Oct 21 RedHAT 82
Couple looking for big fat cock Oct 19 Anonymous 1
sexy ass Oct 17 erika 1
women Oct 16 craig 1
Yoana sexy CD Oct 15 bottom man 8
I'm so good cd Oct 7 Info 5

Waverly Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance