waverly bookstore fun
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
theoneinred

Norfolk, VA

#1 Nov 2, 2011
i want to check out this bookstore everyone is talking about and see what its all about. im 23 white male hwp and all around good. i would like to make the first trip worth while and have a good experience, any ladies interested in sharing the thought?
Anonymous

Indian Head, MD

#2 Jan 29, 2012
I am new to the forum and plan on visiting the area in Feb. 2012. I am a crossdrsser/tv and dress especially when I travel. I have heard about Waverly but not in great detail. Would apprecate any information concerning gurls going to Waverly and if this would be a good idea if I wanted to have fun. Jenn

Since: Feb 12

United States

#3 Feb 12, 2012
cdjen n wrote:
I am new to the forum and plan on visiting the area in Feb. 2012. I am a crossdrsser/tv and dress especially when I travel. I have heard about Waverly but not in great detail. Would apprecate any information concerning gurls going to Waverly and if this would be a good idea if I wanted to have fun. Jenn
its a good time fun experience let me know when you decide to go
wannatryacd

Richmond, VA

#4 Feb 16, 2012
cdjenn wrote:
I went for my first time yeasterday, enjoyed j/o with another guy
SURFER

Fredericksburg, VA

#5 Feb 17, 2012
theoneinred wrote:
i want to check out this bookstore everyone is talking about and see what its all about. im 23 white male hwp and all around good. i would like to make the first trip worth while and have a good experience, any ladies interested in sharing the thought?
Hey i may go tommorow hit me up
lookin for fun

Midlothian, VA

#6 Feb 20, 2012
I've been to waverly twice. The first time I met a guy in the theater. We went into a private booth and I gave him really good head. He came in my mouth and I swallowed it all. It was a great time. The second time I went I sat in a glory hole booth and it wasn't long before I had a nice surprise through the hole. I sucked it really hard and got what I wanted. I'm a guy with simple taste and I love to service other guys willing to give it to me. I'll be going back many more times.
DDD

Maidens, VA

#7 Feb 22, 2012
anyone going anytime soon??
PMOC

Smithsburg, MD

#8 Feb 24, 2012
DDD wrote:
anyone going anytime soon??
im considering going soon
surfer

Fredericksburg, VA

#9 Feb 28, 2012
Hey I wanna go this weekend any other hot males wanna meet me there i wanna suck a nice wm with a big cock
cmenxtractor

AOL

#10 Feb 28, 2012
Hey guys have been going here for several years after learning of its existence LOVE it. I love to give head and swallow the reward. I am from out of state and make it a point to when driving up to make a stop there for several hours. I plan to be there on Friday evening hoping to have some hot action. LOVE groups and Always swallow. Clean safe and LOTS of fun
bigwhitecock

Tappahannock, VA

#11 Mar 15, 2012
I stop in there all the time, some of you may have even sucked my rod through the hole.
suckerforbigcum

Hampton, VA

#12 Mar 15, 2012
What are the hours of this place? I want to lick on a few...would like to tonight if it isn't too late.
Bi guy

New York, NY

#13 Mar 16, 2012
Any couples going tonight. Any well hung black and white men going tonight. I'm a cross dressing bottom, good looking, looking for fun.
sweetcum4u

Tappahannock, VA

#14 Mar 18, 2012
suckerforbigcum wrote:
What are the hours of this place? I want to lick on a few...would like to tonight if it isn't too late.
you can have my sweet loads if you are discreet and have a place to play
Serviceman

Reston, VA

#15 Mar 31, 2012
Hey guys. Bi mm here in Richmond looking for a verbal dom top to control me. I am a submissive bottom chub wanting to please a hot chaser. Can meet weekdays only at your place. Love to give long hot oral and have a tight seldom used boi pussy if it goes there. Email me at [email protected] if interested. DDf safe sane and expect the same. Poppers are a Huge+++++
Crossdresser Here

Norfolk, VA

#16 Apr 2, 2012
I am a crossdresser and looking to go to the bookstore and would like another gurl to go with me.
Corsetqueen

Ashburn, VA

#17 Apr 30, 2012
Hey! I'm a 25 y/o white bbw who really wants to go. I've heard so much about this place, but I've never gone. Mainly because I have no clue how to get there. Can someone help me out? [email protected]
leech

Norfolk, VA

#18 May 5, 2012
i just heard about this place and was wondering if anyone could give me the address and working hours to this place please,[email protected]
kinky couple

Altavista, VA

#19 May 16, 2012
hi bi male bi female thinking of paying our first visit on friday night. anyone headed out there? we have heard so much about it looking to try it out
kinky couple

Altavista, VA

#20 May 16, 2012
and not sure why it says staunton va we are in chesapeake

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
waverly book store (Jul '13) 3 hr Jake from State farm 2,654
Waverly bookstore Fri FunVAcpl226 45
Pre-op transsexual (Mar '17) Sep 21 Jb08ny 17
Want to try something new Sep 21 Stang694u 4
Prison Officers Alone Aug 31 Prison Officers A... 1
The wife needs Aug 25 Daddyrabbit69 5
Attractive MF first timers (Apr '16) Aug '17 curiousnRva894 18

Waverly Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance