sex at the bookstore
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
John

Royal Oak, MI

#1 Oct 30, 2011
does it occur frequently? I'm interested. when is the best time to go?
John

Royal Oak, MI

#2 Oct 30, 2011
I was wondering about sex at the bookstore. Does it occur? If so, when is the best time to go? I'm interested.
mike

Johnson City, TN

#3 May 15, 2012
any females at the store ??
abum

Washington, DC

#4 Jun 9, 2012
Sex ...? I was just walking and five hefty Nordic lasses roped me like a calf and tied my feet and hands. They kept me five days and nights then dumped me along a lonely road. I rabid dog licked my feet which helped to regain my senses. it then chewed my ropes and freed me. The dog then urinated in my face half blinding me and ran away. I walked backed into town. Four men and ladies of ambiguous gender from the book store saw me. They brought me inside. Fed me soup and bread put clean clothes on me after washing me clean so that that dog urine was off my skin. The book store is a good place full of kind and good folks.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#5 Jun 15, 2012
I'm in Richmond .think I'm gonna go out that way tonight!. I'm a straight white guy who's never been there. It sounds like fun though. Should I expect?
kevin

Ardsley, NY

#6 Sep 1, 2012
Is any couple or woman goin to the bookstores in Waverly
Terry Thomas

Virginia Beach, VA

#7 Sep 8, 2012
[email protected]

Im going there today. Im looking to Give to all manscapers, Smooth and Clean, its so perfect.
Id luv to have all of u if that's cool. Ive been
the shy guy that pusses out and leaves. Ive been
going once and away for the last 12yrs and Im
finally getting so I can just do what i want and
I so hope you all can be there.
KravMike

Lorton, VA

#8 Sep 8, 2012
My gf and I went a few weeks ago on a Friday night and got there at 11 pm and the place was completely dead!!!!!!! The only car in the parking lot belonged to an employee and they closed the place down as we pulled in to the lot!!!!!!!
Suffolkjoe

Woodbridge, VA

#9 Sep 30, 2012
KravMike wrote:
My gf and I went a few weeks ago on a Friday night and got there at 11 pm and the place was completely dead!!!!!!! The only car in the parking lot belonged to an employee and they closed the place down as we pulled in to the lot!!!!!!!
Maybe you went to the wrong place lol. I was there this friday night and last friday night, and there was probably 40 or 50 people there with a few couples at around 11 pm. Maybe you were at Thriller in Petersburg.
Young_n_Thick

King George, VA

#10 Oct 19, 2012
I'm really curious about going, would love to meet a couple, female, or shemale for some fun. What should I expect when I walk in? What's the procedure? Any advice or offers to meet are greatly appreciated. 24/m Richmond [email protected]
Jay Man

Paducah, KY

#11 Nov 21, 2012
I have been to the store before. Here is how it works you walk in a bunch of men follow you around rubbing there dicks through there clothing.
Next time I went I took a girl friend with me. e fucked on the couch as the other 2 guys there a 1 other couple watched. That was exciting.
Jason Moore

United States

#12 Nov 21, 2012
How do you let guys know you want to suck two guys in a booth or have them top you and use you:) thanks
wow_thatisall

Norfolk, VA

#13 Nov 29, 2012
Jason Moore wrote:
How do you let guys know you want to suck two guys in a booth or have them top you and use you:) thanks
I think you just did
Toine

Norfolk, VA

#14 Dec 1, 2012
Whens best time to go?
Puss Sucker

Chesapeake, VA

#15 Jan 18, 2013
Where is it at? I've been trying to find it.
BustyCD

Fredericksburg, VA

#16 Sep 20, 2013
Jason Moore wrote:
Did you get what you wanted? It sounded like a wonderful idea to me.
Anonymous

Richmond, VA

#17 Sep 22, 2013
Terry Thomas wrote:
[email protected]
Im going there today. Im looking to Give to all manscapers, Smooth and Clean, its so perfect.
Id luv to have all of u if that's cool. Ive been
the shy guy that pusses out and leaves. Ive been
going once and away for the last 12yrs and Im
finally getting so I can just do what i want and
I so hope you all can be there.
Went to the bookstore this morning and it's all closed up and door has a court seal on it
Anonymous

Richmond, VA

#18 Sep 22, 2013
Went to the bookstore this morning and it's all closed up, with a court seal on the door
Info

Portsmouth, VA

#19 Sep 23, 2013
Another site says it is suppose to reopen on Tuesday.
Darryl

Richmond, VA

#20 Oct 7, 2013
October 5, 2013 it was still closed with a sign on the door that says re-opening soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
waverly book store (Jul '13) 10 hr Cplehere4fun 2,328
Waverly bookstore 11 hr stang694u 2
Pre-op transsexual Jul 13 Meyouplaying 14
Council Meetings Jul 12 Concerned Citizen-1 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Walter J. Mason as Mayor? (Jul '12) Jul 12 Concerned Citizen 7
waverly bookstore fun (Nov '11) Jul 10 Sam 175
The wife needs Jul 8 wallabee720 2

Waverly Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waverly Mortgages