Since: May 11

Newport News, VA

#1 Jul 8, 2011
my gfandi are going to the bookstore sun morng i am w she is black oen to anything as long as there is a donation for the movies
joelynch13@yahoo.com
sosohorny

Mechanicsville, VA

#2 Jul 31, 2011
e-mail me at monument3@comcast.net, if you want to hool up for some pleasures.Men or women.
angela and daniel

Collegeville, PA

#3 Nov 6, 2011
Sosohorny. How are you tonight? Hmu and let us know a lil about yourself and we will do the same. Trying to locate some ''company'' tonight....:)
Couple

Mechanicsville, VA

#4 Nov 13, 2011
angela and daniel wrote:
Sosohorny. How are you tonight? Hmu and let us know a lil about yourself and we will do the same. Trying to locate some ''company'' tonight....:)
Got an email
bootylooker

United States

#5 Nov 27, 2011
How many white women on tis site interested in doing dat booty thing

“ Buenos dias amigos”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#6 Nov 30, 2011
While we'er up there..... Anybody for a quickie with a coal minner....? WE DO GO DEEPER...? Before or after the game ?
Mmmm

Charlottesville, VA

#7 Feb 13, 2012
email me something ;).
D for you

Capitol Heights, MD

#8 Feb 16, 2012
angela and daniel wrote:
You guys into bbc? If so lets meet at bookstore sunday text me 3969749 richmond area code

Since: Jul 12

Bowie, MD

#10 Jul 18, 2012
Looking for some fun with a couple or female?
Big daddy

Richmond, VA

#11 Aug 9, 2012
Looking to meet up in morning to have some fun straight black guy looking to have good time hit me up at shawnb0000@gmail.com
hornymilf

Petersburg, VA

#12 Aug 15, 2012
Hey guys I know what goes on at the WABS usually just a bunch of horny old dudes but what happens at Thriller is it the sos
Waverlyabs

Suffolk, VA

#13 Sep 30, 2012
Just a heads up. Anyone caught doing any kind of "donation" shit will be immediately banned, and have the cops called on them. That type of stuff isn't allowed... It's prostitution, and I don't want it at my store.

James.
Waverlyabs

Suffolk, VA

#14 Sep 30, 2012
Also, this is the normal sunday clerk's last day behind the counter... so thinking you can sneak in and continue any kind of illegal prostitution will only get you arrested.

James

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
waverly book store (Jul '13) 1 hr valley couple 955
waverly bookstore fun (Nov '11) May 21 couple 114
1 on 1 sex (Jul '11) May 19 Kriss 12
waverly country bookstore (Jun '14) May 12 Usemenow35 60
2 men for 1 woman. Mar '15 Harleybear88 1
looking for couples (Nov '14) Feb '15 Fun 1 13
Waverly book store Feb '15 sassy 2
More from around the web

Waverly People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE