the cure for the county

Posted in the Waverly Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
brian

Athens, OH

#1 Jan 21, 2013
i see several people on here bashing each other, and i too have been guilty of it. but another trend i have noticed is break-ins naming the same person as the theif. and yet another trend in the news paper listing the same names over and over for drug manufacturing.

i also see everyone saying that our law inforcement is a joke.. if they are truely that bad, then why dont someone start making a list of repeat offences. once someones name ends up on that list a certain number of times (say 3) then when they show up on your property, shoot them.

im not saying to go out looking for trouble, but if these people keep getting into trouble then they are a threat to our way of life. if they show up at your house, isnt that a threat towards you? these people keep getting into trouble because nothing is done to them, much more than a 2 day jail scentence. let a few of them get killed, and maybe, just maybe some of the others will change.

as far as our complaints about our local law inforcement, when the next election comes up, run against them and dont re-elect anyone. by doing this you will get rid of the buddy system in our local politics.

ive given the idea... now lets see if someone makes a thread called "3 times your out"

on the last note, i really dont want to see anyone die, but if a meth manufacturer dies, then it just might save other lives since thier product wont be on the market. and if you shoot a thief, it will either be a cure to the problem, or make them think twice.
Large Farva

Frankfort, OH

#2 Jan 21, 2013
Best Idea ever. Kill em all, and let god sort em out!

Wow.
hair raiser

Astoria, NY

#3 Jan 21, 2013
The state used to have the three strike law but people cryed because we locked their loved ones up for to long. Theives are cowards and only come to your house when your away. We need the three strike law again.
Jason

Van Wert, OH

#4 Jan 21, 2013
brian wrote:
i see several people on here bashing each other, and i too have been guilty of it. but another trend i have noticed is break-ins naming the same person as the theif. and yet another trend in the news paper listing the same names over and over for drug manufacturing.
i also see everyone saying that our law inforcement is a joke.. if they are truely that bad, then why dont someone start making a list of repeat offences. once someones name ends up on that list a certain number of times (say 3) then when they show up on your property, shoot them.
im not saying to go out looking for trouble, but if these people keep getting into trouble then they are a threat to our way of life. if they show up at your house, isnt that a threat towards you? these people keep getting into trouble because nothing is done to them, much more than a 2 day jail scentence. let a few of them get killed, and maybe, just maybe some of the others will change.
as far as our complaints about our local law inforcement, when the next election comes up, run against them and dont re-elect anyone. by doing this you will get rid of the buddy system in our local politics.
ive given the idea... now lets see if someone makes a thread called "3 times your out"
on the last note, i really dont want to see anyone die, but if a meth manufacturer dies, then it just might save other lives since thier product wont be on the market. and if you shoot a thief, it will either be a cure to the problem, or make them think twice.
They dont want criminals in cages...they want them on the streets paying fines off and getting arrested again and again to pay more and more fines.....its called collecting revenue.....our public safety is of no matter when there is money to be made...
hmmmm

Albany, OH

#5 Jan 21, 2013
Jason put the truest statement on this forum...our law enforcement and judges are jokes.
brian

United States

#6 Jan 21, 2013
im offering a solution to fix the problem, dont re-elect any of them next time they are up. and put the fear into the "bad people"
sam

Naperville, IL

#7 Jan 21, 2013
in my opinion half of the law enforcement in pike county are criminals too
hmmmm

Albany, OH

#8 Jan 21, 2013
My guess is more than half,,unfortunately we can't vote them out!
matt

United States

#9 Jan 22, 2013
Jason wrote:
<quoted text>They dont want criminals in cages...they want them on the streets paying fines off and getting arrested again and again to pay more and more fines.....its called collecting revenue.....our public safety is of no matter when there is money to be made...
jason who the f??k do u think u r anyways ?? U get on here and act like some lil quire boy when u urself made it on topix under " vanrob " ur nothing but a piece of shit herion addict that doesnt even have his own place . U want to talk shit bout everyone n act like ur some saint . U ran Jackie down saying terrible things bout her but in fact u were just recently @ my place hanging out with her while i was in jail ( for failure to appear ) riding round in my 2000 chevy silverado 4X4 but yet she is sooo nasty ! What the f??k quire boy if she is soooo nasty than what r u doing @ my place riding round in my truck with her while im in jail ?well did vanrob get rid of u for slinging herion @ ur work place ???? F??k u jason ur nothing but a whinny lil cry baby BIT?H !!!!! If u got a prob with me come get u some Jason , u already know where i live ..... N the rest of u get on here n act so innocent when i bet u all have skellotins in the closet . Well i know u all are gonna jump on me n run ur mouths . Thats fine but first off my real name is Matt Tackett n im no bumm or piece of shit .... I have my own place a nice truck n i work my ass off . I have earned everything that i have got , i dont revieve any kind of help or assistance from the government .... So before u all start ur shit n run ur mouth put ur real name ( first n last ) than if ur so pure run ur mouth . N jason cry on someone else shoulder u fu???ng herion addict .
matt

United States

#10 Jan 22, 2013
matt wrote:
<quoted text>
jason who the f??k do u think u r anyways ?? U get on here and act like some lil quire boy when u urself made it on topix under " vanrob " ur nothing but a piece of shit herion addict that doesnt even have his own place . U want to talk shit bout everyone n act like ur some saint . U ran Jackie down saying terrible things bout her but in fact u were just recently @ my place hanging out with her while i was in jail ( for failure to appear ) riding round in my 2000 chevy silverado 4X4 but yet she is sooo nasty ! What the f??k quire boy if she is soooo nasty than what r u doing @ my place riding round in my truck with her while im in jail ?well did vanrob get rid of u for slinging herion @ ur work place ???? F??k u jason ur nothing but a whinny lil cry baby BIT?H !!!!! If u got a prob with me come get u some Jason , u already know where i live ..... N the rest of u get on here n act so innocent when i bet u all have skellotins in the closet . Well i know u all are gonna jump on me n run ur mouths . Thats fine but first off my real name is Matt Tackett n im no bumm or piece of shit .... I have my own place a nice truck n i work my ass off . I have earned everything that i have got , i dont revieve any kind of help or assistance from the government .... So before u all start ur shit n run ur mouth put ur real name ( first n last ) than if ur so pure run ur mouth . N jason cry on someone else shoulder u fu???ng herion addict .
for the record i am talking bout jason lancing not jason tackett ! If u tupe " vanrob " n go to search n cllick on the one with like 70 comments not the one with 21 comments u will find jason lancing on there i think its bout the fourth comment .
hmmmm

Albany, OH

#11 Jan 22, 2013
Listen matt..I don't know you nor do I care to,but noone cares.stay on your thread about that girl your ranting about! People don't use their real name and my god you cannot have a job that pays much...You can't spell!! "Quire boy"???come on!! Unfortunately you know how to use a computer though...please stop...noone cares
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#12 Jan 22, 2013
matt wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa dude, you better have proof of this or you might be looking at a lot of legal problems.
hair raiser

New York, NY

#13 Jan 22, 2013
Jezzz Matt you got a 4X4 chevy truck wow will you take me for a ride.
brian

Langsville, OH

#14 Jan 23, 2013
hmmmm wrote:
My guess is more than half,,unfortunately we can't vote them out!
your right, you cant vote the deputies out, but the deputies are on the buddy system too as far as i can tell.... vote out the bosses and the buddy system will take a hard hit.
brian

Langsville, OH

#15 Jan 23, 2013
i just noticed someone marked my first comment as spam???? was someone offended? then we have Matt and Jason arguing?? its no wonder this county is the laughing stock of the united states. i look at this and wonder if the movie "idiocracy" is coming true..

this thread is a serious issue in this county, offering ideas on how to fix the problems.

fact is this county is full of people who are on welfare and dont need it. and its also full of pill addicts who are robbing people blind and in alot of cases scraping it for cents on the dollar. then we have local law inforcement punishing them like they were 3 years old.

i know this comment will offend someone, but i think instead of doing away with the death penalty, we should make it "next day manditory" for repeat violent offenders.

my last thought is.. if the law inforcement in this county doesnt want to do anything, then retire or quit and let someone who actually cares do your job.. after all we are one of the worst counties in the nation as far as employment goes.
hair raiser

New York, NY

#16 Jan 23, 2013
Local law enforcment hands are tied. We need to start at the top and work our way down. State law makers dont want to lock people up because they dont have the budjet for it.
brian

United States

#17 Jan 23, 2013
we have paid enough money to scioto and ross counties to build a jail.. the budget excuse has ran its course in my book.

i do agree that this problem does go much further than this county, but the not re electing anyone will still fix the state and federal issues. this county is where i live. my wife and kids are here. i am going to do whatever it takes to make sure they are safe.

another note on the budget excuse, if our budget is so low, then how can we afford to pay our officers to sit at corner market and other stores and just b.s.

i would not want to be a law enforcement officer in this county, they dont get respect (but they havent earned it in my opinion). and when there is a lack of respect the problems in this county are the result.
hair raiser

New York, NY

#18 Jan 23, 2013
Im talking about our state budget. The Lawmakers in columbus thonk we have to many people locked up. They want to reduce the prison population. Thats why local law dosent want to lock any one up and make deals and let the low lifes snitch on one another.
brian

Langsville, OH

#19 Jan 23, 2013
hair raiser, i see what your talking about. i still think not re electing anyone will help our problems. and i do see that the cost of keeping these "criminals" is getting very expensive. i offend people all the time with my opinion on enforcing the death penalty. im not talking about the guy who is in there for tax evasion, but the ones who are in there for multiple murders, gang bangers, and repeat drug offenders.

our congress, senate and all levels up and down are more worried about whats going on in other countries and not what is going on here. i am in the position to help feed a good portion of the families in need in this county, and i would love to do it.. but i dont feel like i should help the ones who wont help themselves, and this county has way to many of that type.

i along with most people sit back and wonder why im paying our government to do the things they are doing, finally i realized its my own fault. by setteling for the lesser of the two evils when i vote im electing my own problems. im looking for ways (ideas) on how to fix this.. we should be voting for someone we respect, not voting on someone just because they arent as bad as the other canidate.

because of these "leaders" im sure sooner or later im going to have to protect my property, and im sure i will end up in alot more trouble than the guy who murdered his whole neighborhood. i do agree that the laws also do more to support the criminals than it does to help the innocent.
friendly

Marion, OH

#20 Jan 26, 2013
brian wrote:
hair raiser, i see what your talking about. i still think not re electing anyone will help our problems. and i do see that the cost of keeping these "criminals" is getting very expensive. i offend people all the time with my opinion on enforcing the death penalty. im not talking about the guy who is in there for tax evasion, but the ones who are in there for multiple murders, gang bangers, and repeat drug offenders.
our congress, senate and all levels up and down are more worried about whats going on in other countries and not what is going on here. i am in the position to help feed a good portion of the families in need in this county, and i would love to do it.. but i dont feel like i should help the ones who wont help themselves, and this county has way to many of that type.
i along with most people sit back and wonder why im paying our government to do the things they are doing, finally i realized its my own fault. by setteling for the lesser of the two evils when i vote im electing my own problems. im looking for ways (ideas) on how to fix this.. we should be voting for someone we respect, not voting on someone just because they arent as bad as the other canidate.
because of these "leaders" im sure sooner or later im going to have to protect my property, and im sure i will end up in alot more trouble than the guy who murdered his whole neighborhood. i do agree that the laws also do more to support the criminals than it does to help the innocent.
i say some public hangings would help

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Your theory on Piketon murders of 8 (May '16) 20 min Interested 111,891
Opie Detty 58 min Kyha 2
Another overdose 631 E. Main 1 hr AlertPage 4
is fpe a good company to work for (Jan '15) 1 hr Luvinhim 19
Bigfoot (Feb '12) 10 hr French fried 17
Fat women should go to prison Sun trump 12
van rob (Sep '12) Mar 25 Whitey Blackman 88

Waverly Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance