Crime Watch on Beatty and Keiser Rd

Crime Watch on Beatty and Keiser Rd

Posted in the Waverly Forum

Frauds

United States

#1 Nov 10, 2012
Brett and Cheryl Clark are frauds look at their meth mouth, Cheryl married her nieces husband was dating him before her husband died and before Brett was divorcÚ and her first kid was by her stepdad and they have the nerve to talk about other people like they do no wrong. They need to look at themselves before they judge others Brett is a chickensh*t! Talk big but can't back it up.
Meeting

United States

#2 Nov 10, 2012
I was at a meeting a few weeks ago on Keiser and the things they said about people they should be the ones watched themselves, I have also heard the they took that old mans money until he is completely broke.
lolwut

Athens, OH

#3 Nov 10, 2012
lolwut
anonymous

Chillicothe, OH

#4 Nov 11, 2012
I have known Brett for most of my life and I've never had a problem with him. I honestly think him and Cheryl are a great couple and don't need people on here running their mouths.
Family

United States

#5 Nov 12, 2012
They have you fooled they are thrives and Brett stoled all of that money from him work that is why he got fired and your probably no better than they are
WOW

United States

#6 Nov 12, 2012
That is interesting and I thought they were good people and boy does Cheryl and Brett have a lot of dirty laundry!
lol

Chillicothe, OH

#7 Nov 12, 2012
Obvously someone wanting to start up crap. Look at frauds and meetings location.
YaYa

Athens, OH

#8 Nov 13, 2012
But I guess they are well known "Well Known Thieves and Crack heads...lol. I guess all thrash thinks a like.
ABCD

Wakefield, OH

#9 Nov 13, 2012
I've known Brett and Cheryl for quite a few years and they are complete frauds. They act as if they are high class,good people but underneath they are total thieves and con artists. I can't wait until they get caught up in all their lies and insurance frauds they've committed over the years!!
Amend

Athens, OH

#10 Nov 14, 2012
No body has to start up anything, it shows how much people hate them because of their lies and anonymous is probably her daughter in law no better she tells everyone that she is a lawyer then were is her house and all their money, they go to church and lie in front of others. Everything that is said is true, she gave up a child and she murders people to get them out of the way, so who is to say!!!
anonymous

Chillicothe, OH

#11 Nov 14, 2012
No I can tell you that I'm not related to them at all, I grew up out in that area and have always known Brett. I have since moved out of the area but always respected him. When/if I run into them they are always nice to me. I guess I've just had a different relationship with them than you have. I have nothing bad to say about them.
ABCD

Athens, OH

#12 Nov 20, 2012
Well I guess you have been gone for a while now and things have changed since you have been around, talk to the people around there and they will fill you in, they are a nuisance to society. Only god knows what is going on and he will punish them in his own way they may get away with it now but when time comes they will get what is coming to them if someone doesn't get them first.
noname

Hillsboro, OH

#13 Nov 20, 2012
if people know what they are doing why havent they been arrested
lve down road

Van Wert, OH

#14 Nov 21, 2012
Well if u gonna start a crime watch start watchin where kiser hit denver a guy named mike sellin herion to steve hartly an he sellin bout 200 to 300 balls if herion a day bouncing house to house start watching mike. And hartly and his buddy scott but the wat lives was 512 4th is.waverly
noname

Hillsboro, OH

#15 Nov 21, 2012
again i ask, if this is common knowledge why havent they been arrested..is it because the prosecutor just wont prosecute?
Concern

United States

#16 Nov 22, 2012
No they are probably selling the drugs for Cheryl and Brett Clark and the have a vendetta against certain people they don't care about the rest of the neighbors. I know I was at the Crime watch meeting they complained about people's music being to loud or picking on a man with one leg but won't get a heroine dealer. Hello people what is wrong with this picture maybe the crime watchers need watch. Some people think this is a invitation to do crime.
Steve Hartley

Athens, OH

#17 Nov 25, 2012
lve down road wrote:
Well if u gonna start a crime watch start watchin where kiser hit denver a guy named mike sellin herion to steve hartly an he sellin bout 200 to 300 balls if herion a day bouncing house to house start watching mike. And hartly and his buddy scott but the wat lives was 512 4th is.waverly
sounds like the reeds an their bathsalts dealins are spreadin shit on me again
Steve Hartley

Athens, OH

#18 Nov 25, 2012
lve down road wrote:
sounds like somethin tom would say since i ran him off the other day when he just stopped over out of no where an i ran him off cuz he was in a car that the sheriff's dept was lookin for where his people did that home invasion, people just think they know what i'm doin cuz of my past, and if it was true i wonder how people get this much detailed info about me anyway? ya'll just need to leave me be i aint hurtin no one.
Get a life

Chillicothe, OH

#21 Dec 1, 2012
Cadillac Jack wrote:
I know Bill Wolfe lives on Beatty and he is the worse theif around. He has been running around on four wheelers with Keisha Scags and her girlfreind Torrie scoping places out from the woods. He lives back a long lane way off the road and drives a 2000+ maroon Chevy 4x4 with loud exhaust.
I can say Bill Wolfe has never been anything but a good friend to many people I know and I have personally known him for over 20 yrs so maybe he just don't like you so this is your retaliation? Get your facts straight and get a life, quit downgrading people just to have something to do!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lloyd's pizza 4 hr Mel 10
pike county auditor sunbathing! 5 hr taxpayer 1
pike county auditor sunbathing 5 hr taxpayer 1
Josh slusher Mon Beth 3
Hot Head Burrtos Mon Bbj 3
Is Commissioner Foster what Pike County needs? Mon Just Saying 21
Heather (Mar '15) Feb 17 Guest 11

Waverly Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance