Drugs, Alcohol Listed As Factor In Fa...

Drugs, Alcohol Listed As Factor In Fatal Pike County Crash

There are 9 comments on the NBC4i.com story from Aug 26, 2012, titled Drugs, Alcohol Listed As Factor In Fatal Pike County Crash. In it, NBC4i.com reports that:

A single-vehicle crash in Pike County late Saturday left one person dead at the scene and three others injured.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC4i.com.

Anal Andy

Dublin, OH

#1 Sep 2, 2012
Shocking! Drugs? Really? In Pike COunty?
shirley

Chillicothe, OH

#2 Sep 2, 2012
another fine citizen from LAURELPILL !!!
Anal

Marion, OH

#3 Sep 5, 2012
Shirley Carter lol! You should know about pills! and random guys fingers up your a^^ LMASO~!!!~
relative

Chillicothe, OH

#4 Sep 8, 2012
Excuse me but the article was wrong. NONE of the people were from laurelville. And shouldnt we be worried that a young man lost his life? And three others were SERIOUSLY hurt!!!
ted e info

Plymouth, MI

#5 Sep 9, 2012
relative wrote:
Excuse me but the article was wrong. NONE of the people were from laurelville. And shouldnt we be worried that a young man lost his life? And three others were SERIOUSLY hurt!!!
It was not a young man that lost his life. It was a young woman...RIP Alisha and prayers go out to the other young people involved...And prayers to the man driving the truck...I know he is feeling terrible right now even though it sounds like he "wasn't" at fault
ted e info

Plymouth, MI

#6 Sep 9, 2012
relative wrote:
It was not a young man that lost his life. It was a young woman...RIP Alisha and prayers go out to the other young people involved..Reported they were all from Pike County. And prayers to the man driving the truck...I know he is feeling terrible right now even though it sounds like he "wasn't" at fault
Your confused

United States

#7 Sep 9, 2012
The article is dated back in august from a different wreck than the 32/23 wreck that just happened.
sad thing

Columbus, OH

#8 Sep 9, 2012
Your confused wrote:
The article is dated back in august from a different wreck than the 32/23 wreck that just happened.
you are right but the wreck that just happened on 32/23
10tv says, Authorities said there were containers of alcohol in the car but it has not been determined if drinking contributed to the crash. either way this is very sad
asadf

Chillicothe, OH

#9 Sep 9, 2012
The girls name was Alicia not Alisha they got it wrong. I lost a cousin and no one can get her name right. Not you, not the news, and not even the paper. You guys shouldn't believe EVERYTHING you watch or read......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
van rob (Sep '12) 15 hr Whitey Blackman 88
Fat women should go to prison Fri Whitey Blackman 11
Dog ambulance Fri Phil McCraken 24
Charlie Reader For Sherriff!!!!! (Oct '08) Fri Uno 121
The Recovery Centry on 23 going out of waverly Mar 23 Zzdouche 49
The sowers family and Angie sowers (Nov '12) Mar 23 Kera scaggs 16
Guy sitting on guardrail? (Sep '16) Mar 23 Mitch 12

Waverly Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance