Waverly Moose Benefit
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Sorry

United States

#1 Oct 20, 2012
I myself am a member of the Moose in Waverly and they do great things but I will not support Lewis Coopland doing a benfefit after what he was convicted of for the Childerns Services. I will donate my money to the Szoke fund set up at the Atomic bank. Lewis does not need a chance to steal from this family also.
Not again

Columbus, OH

#2 Oct 20, 2012
I sure hope Lewis Copeland does not take advantage of this horrible time and try to steal this family.
Reece

Grafton, OH

#3 Oct 21, 2012
Not again wrote:
I sure hope Lewis Copeland does not take advantage of this horrible time and try to steal this family.
Give it up already....at least he isn't airing your dirty laundry on Topix! Wake up and realize that people are not perfect, including yourself! People make mistakes! He made it right and he has a good, loving heart so let it go! The moose lodge was the ones that were DONATING the money to the children, not Lewis and apparently their money wasn't good enough for you! I'm sure others would be proud to accept a GIFT, regardless of the entertainment that was provided while it was being collected! I would be ashamed to tell little children that I was too foolish not to forgive a man for a mistake he made. Think about it, the kids at children services will not get the $ this year and its all because of YOU this time.....is that really any worse than what Lewis did? NO! You and your stupidity.... wake up!!
Sorry

United States

#4 Oct 21, 2012
1st it's public information. When you are charged with a CRIME and CONVICTED its no longer private
2ed no one is perfect but I'm sure as hell not going to let a theif have another chance to steal again away from a wonderful family.
As far as the children go I'm sure that honest people with set up a fundraiser for them this year.
Screw me once shame on you.
Screw me twice shame on me.
He won't get the second chance.
My money will go to their bank fund set up!!!
FYI

Saint Louisville, OH

#5 Oct 21, 2012
I just wanted to tell you and everyone else that there will be a TRUE fundraiser at Grace United Church. There will be a silent auction, and a dinner!!! There is a facebook page.
hair raiser

Elyria, OH

#6 Oct 21, 2012
There's several businesses i've seen having fund raisers for the zsoke family. Its probably just me but I think their tryying to cash in on their loss. My money will go to atomic credit union memorial fund
youshouldbeasham ed

Circleville, OH

#7 Oct 21, 2012
hair raiser wrote:
There's several businesses i've seen having fund raisers for the zsoke family. Its probably just me but I think their tryying to cash in on their loss. My money will go to atomic credit union memorial fund
My God, how heartless.
local church member

Van Wert, OH

#8 Oct 21, 2012
2 Corinthians 2:5-8 Now if anyone has caused pain, he has caused it not to me, but in some measure¬ónot to put it too severely¬óto all of you. For such a one, this punishment by the majority is enough, so you should rather turn to forgive and comfort him, or he may be overwhelmed by excessive sorrow. So I beg you to reaffirm your love for him
a friend

Chillicothe, OH

#9 Oct 21, 2012
hey hair raiser why do even post if you feal that just keep your money and deposit it hhere the sun does not shine and if you need help with i would bet we could get a lot of people to help you shove it there you rest good now
hair raiser

Elyria, OH

#10 Oct 21, 2012
youshouldbeashamed wrote:
<quoted text>My God, how heartless.
im sorry if I offended you. I just saw some things I didn't like from a certain business or two. Won't nme them. Its obviously just me. My prayers to the szoke family.
brenda

Middlesboro, KY

#11 Oct 21, 2012
My god people a kid is dead! Give or don,t give GROW UP!!!!
hair raiser

United States

#12 Oct 21, 2012
Im sorry for offending anyone. If I make a contribution to the family at the credit union itt all gos to the family. Once again im truly sorry.
shame on you

Van Wert, OH

#13 Oct 21, 2012
I can't believe that people in Pike County would use a Topix thread after a terrible tragic death of a youth to yet again BASH someone. My prayers to Szoke family and my middle finger to you idiots who don't have a clue!
SHANNON WARD

Van Wert, OH

#14 Oct 21, 2012
I cant believe that people would actually say things agindt The Waverly Moose period!!! This organization and club dose nothing but great and wonderful things for children and our community. Just because its not a church that I also respect dosent mean its not a true benifit for people. Please stop this silly stuff please. I have seen and worked first hand on many benifits from the Moose. And have nothing but great and wonderful things to say about the things ive personally worked on and donated myself for people in need.
SHANNON WARD

Van Wert, OH

#15 Oct 21, 2012
Also Sorry you should be ashamed of yourself for even starting this crap period!!! And should know what and how we conduct business at the Moose!!! And also should be ashamed to call yourself a Moose member period!!!
Sorry

United States

#16 Oct 21, 2012
SHANNON WARD wrote:
Also Sorry you should be ashamed of yourself for even starting this crap period!!! And should know what and how we conduct business at the Moose!!! And also should be ashamed to call yourself a Moose member period!!!
Please reread what I wrote. The Moose does GREAT things. Hence they are a good organization. I just choose to not support one of the acts there. Many people feel the same way!!!
I am a proud and active Moose member. Thank you Ms Ward
This about helping a family end of story. I will what I can!
SHANNON WARD

Van Wert, OH

#17 Oct 21, 2012
Um yea this is Mr. Ward Shannon Ward and the actions your taking is so disrespectful and sick its a shame people like you are allowed to post the CRAP you post period. This family has been through enough without people like you strirring stuff. You are not a good Moose member to bash something for things that are being done for people in need. If you would like to discuss this there with the other moose brothers and sisters I'm sure we can arrange this for you. Other than that your a sick person.
Sorry

United States

#18 Oct 21, 2012
Where is this all coming from grand taren somethhimg u don't about. sorry for your lost all the moose wants to do. Is community service so get over it sonja
SHANNON WARD

Van Wert, OH

#19 Oct 21, 2012
Also sorry I realize you don't know me but I have a real good idea who you are. I wont call you out here but I may there. This is crazy. These people lost so much they will never get back and you have to come on here and do this to them and the club you say your involved in. How many benifits have you ever ran or worked in? But its fine for you to bash your club when you should know better! Shame on you your heartless!!!!
Peggy Ward

Van Wert, OH

#20 Oct 21, 2012
Sorry wrote:
I myself am a member of the Moose in Waverly and they do great things but I will not support Lewis Coopland doing a benfefit after what he was convicted of for the Childerns Services. I will donate my money to the Szoke fund set up at the Atomic bank. Lewis does not need a chance to steal from this family also.
I just read the court docket for myself. Lewis was not convicted of ANYTHING...case was dismissed...
Maybe you should remember the oath you swore to as a Moose member concerning your duty to Chapter, Lodge and community. The oath that you swore to not let your personal feelings towards somebody stand in the way of that duty. I've been to benefits at the Moose for many people, some I barely knew, but I felt it was my duty as a WOTM member and officer.
Shame on you and anyone who believes this is for the benefit of anyone other than this family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hellbilly Tattoo shop (Apr '10) 55 min Friend 154
Rapid Pizza coming to town. New Concept in Pizza. 13 hr BigB 29
Scary places in pike county (Jul '10) 15 hr junebug 77
Po Po running wild in Pike? (Jun '08) 19 hr junebug 25
Beautiful marenda carter 19 hr Bob 18
Kelly Mansell (Mar '16) 20 hr junebug 84
Joey Dixon & Nikki Sorenson (May '14) 20 hr junebug 52

Waverly Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance