Scanner Codes
thanks

Portsmouth, OH

#1 Sep 13, 2011
Would anyone here happen to know the police scanner codes for Pike County?
Scannerman

Frankfort, OH

#2 Sep 13, 2011
BR-549
Big Time

Van Wert, OH

#3 Sep 13, 2011
They are big time in Waverly and Pike county, the signal is now encrypted and can not be picked up on scanners.
thanks

Portsmouth, OH

#4 Sep 13, 2011
My scanner is working just fine in town. I was just wondering about the codes..for example: code 4 (wreck). That's the only one I've figured out.
Big Time

Van Wert, OH

#5 Sep 13, 2011
thanks wrote:
My scanner is working just fine in town. I was just wondering about the codes..for example: code 4 (wreck). That's the only one I've figured out.
You'll learn.What is your scanner picking up?
code 2 at 32 and 23

United States

#6 Sep 13, 2011
thanks

United States

#7 Sep 13, 2011
I can pick up all of the chatter in Pike County on my scanner, as of right now. Thanks for the link.
What ___

Frankfort, OH

#8 Sep 14, 2011
Big Time wrote:
They are big time in Waverly and Pike county, the signal is now encrypted and can not be picked up on scanners.
There are a lot of people who like to listen to the police, ems, etc on the scanners. Unfortunately the low lifes have scanners to. So the police had to scramble their radios so all the dirt bags couldn't hear where they are and what they are doing.
Big Time

Van Wert, OH

#9 Sep 14, 2011
What do you consider a low life dirt bag.?..
thanks

Portsmouth, OH

#10 Sep 14, 2011
I hear everything on the scanner just fine. Heard them catch a guy in Piketon trying to break into a house. He was armed but the home owner was able to get the gun from him. It's interesting but also sad to hear about all the bad stuff that is going on around us.
Big Time

Van Wert, OH

#11 Sep 14, 2011
thanks wrote:
I hear everything on the scanner just fine. Heard them catch a guy in Piketon trying to break into a house. He was armed but the home owner was able to get the gun from him. It's interesting but also sad to hear about all the bad stuff that is going on around us.
Don't believe you unless you have access to LEO.
thanks

Portsmouth, OH

#12 Sep 14, 2011
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>Don't believe you unless you have access to LEO.
I do not care if you do not believe me. I promise I will not be heart broken.
Changes

Chillicothe, OH

#13 Sep 14, 2011
That's a good link, but Pike County changed "coroner" to 68. On the list it's like 98.
thanks

Portsmouth, OH

#14 Sep 14, 2011
Thanks Changes!
amy

Garden City, MI

#15 May 22, 2012
Does anyone know chillicothe police scanner code?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
does anyone know phyllis toland. 7 min tommas 7
the poisoned needle 1 hr Xyz 16
1 in every 50 children is now autistic 14 hr OPsuxCk 2
Sheriff Election 20 hr Really 161
VAXXED: the ABC News interview that Big Pharma ... 22 hr Daz 5
U.S. Media Blackout: Italian Courts Rule Vaccin... Tue Qwerty 18
whos cheating? Tue Tiger 28

Waverly Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance