Cody and Lindsay
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
snickers

Clyde, OH

#1 Dec 23, 2012
heard they got busted and one of them was in jail? any truth?
CurtisHammer

Houston, TX

#2 Dec 23, 2012
my d!ck hard
jason

United States

#3 Dec 24, 2012
I know that Cody dude is in jail.
Yea yea

Bergholz, OH

#4 Jan 11, 2013
Fkn herion junkiez
amber G

Van Wert, OH

#5 Mar 24, 2013
everyone needs to stop talkin s**t about them they got enough to deal with. all u guys that talk s**t about them on here r jus to big of p***y to say anything to there face so jus f**k off.
joke

Van Wert, OH

#6 Mar 24, 2013
All the problems they have, they've caused themselves. I feel no sympathy for them at all. Hope they get what they have coming.
Voices

Evans City, PA

#7 May 3, 2013
All I have to say is SNITCHES!!!!!!
funny95

Van Wert, OH

#8 May 3, 2013
Voices wrote:
All I have to say is SNITCHES!!!!!!
You are on this forum saying snitches, yet on another forum snitching out a teacher? I'd think you or at least the NORMAL people would want drugs and druggies off our streets. But guess if you do it yourself, then you have no problem with it.
NONE

Chillicothe, OH

#9 May 11, 2013
These people are trash, they live off of other people and they have a baBy that they don't take care of!!! Too concerned about drugs!!! I KNOW ALL ABOUT THESE TWO!!!

Since: Apr 13

United States

#10 May 17, 2013
They are having another baby and it will be addicted to drugs just like the last one,its a shame that they choose drugs over the health of a helpless baby. I heard they are homeless again,will they ever grow up?

Since: Apr 13

United States

#11 May 22, 2013
Yes,they are homless again. I heard they are staying in a tent again,what a life.
PastBlastHonkey

Clyde, OH

#12 May 27, 2013
Well they may not have a home of their own but they have a place to sleep. They are back to ole stomping grounds by the Hwy, no its not the motel either. U can catch 3 snitches all in one spot! Are u wondering who is the 3rd?...Well well its Frankie boy himself.
i love snitches

Clyde, OH

#13 May 27, 2013
Who gives a shit about snitches except druggies? That's the only ones that would bring it up. Telling on yourself if you do.
Wondering

Chillicothe, OH

#14 Jul 8, 2013
Trash
Huh

Chillicothe, OH

#15 Jul 10, 2013
They need to get off of the dope and Grow up
NONE

Chillicothe, OH

#16 Jul 13, 2013
PastBlastHonkey wrote:
Well they may not have a home of their own but they have a place to sleep. They are back to ole stomping grounds by the Hwy, no its not the motel either. U can catch 3 snitches all in one spot! Are u wondering who is the 3rd?...Well well its Frankie boy himself.
Why do you say Frankie is a snitch?
hahaheehee

Alexandria, OH

#17 Jul 13, 2013
BIG COCK IN YER MOMS MOUTH
ghsdfghd

Peebles, OH

#18 Oct 10, 2013
Where are they now?
wtf

Peebles, OH

#19 Oct 10, 2013
Cody who
lnbjfsb

Van Wert, OH

#20 Oct 11, 2013
wtf wrote:
Cody who
Cox and Lindsay knisley

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's here your story on Cody Mullins 12 hr gen 2
Firefighter Indicted 16 hr jocko 16
waverly tigers new football coach (Feb '13) 19 hr Jeff 62
Ritchie Brushart 22 hr Mr T 1
Jerry Gillum and Rob Junk (Jun '15) Thu not for faint of ... 12
Jake Hensley Thu Growupjake 3
reader and burgoon Thu Olivia benson 3

Waverly Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance