Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#9783 Sep 27, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Trickle down doesn't work. Never has. Never will.
Reagan Proved that.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#9784 Sep 27, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Trickle down doesn't work. Never has. Never will.
when you crap your pants....does it trickle up?

100% of your posts are lies.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#9785 Sep 27, 2012
Free Market Capitalist wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure if you understand this or not. I am assuming you do, but I suspect there are many reading this blog that don't.
The stock market really has nothing to do with the economy. It is really just a gauge of how much liquidity is in the system at any given time. The only reason the stock market is back near its all-time highs (S&P 500)is because of the QE programs. If not for that, then it would be much, much lower. That is why the economy can be weak and the stock market high, like it is now. Bernanke and company target the stock market to change perception, because they know that people will assume that everything is much better when it really isn't. Also, they are trying to create a "wealth effect." Unfortunately, the average person outside of their 401k doesn't own stocks. Not only do we need to get rid of Obaba, but Bernanke needs to go, too.
Understood. But it doesn't gradually increase because of that reason. True, fake money always bumps the market up, and DumBama has done that a few times.

I still say that it's multinational companies that have been carrying the market on their backs. Just an example, a year or so ago I took note of all the KFC chicken places closing up. All the outlets around me did, so I became suspicious. I looked around on the net and found an explanation.

It seems that KFC is uprooting most of their stores and building them in China. Americans have become so cheap, they won't even spend a good buck on good food, so KFC was not making enough money and closed down the lowest performing restaurants.

They are still an American company though with a few places left. But their real money is in China where the people cannot get enough KFC, and they are not even selling Chicken there.
StarryStarry

Twinsburg, OH

#9786 Sep 27, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you think the conditions now are different compared to the conditions when he took office?
I absolutely agree with you. Conditions are very different since B.O, took office. It's amazing, really, how many homes, jobs, small businesses no longer exist. But, that's just plain 'silly' to you, eh?

Location hidden

#9787 Sep 27, 2012
StarryStarry wrote:
<quoted text>
I absolutely agree with you. Conditions are very different since B.O, took office. It's amazing, really, how many homes, jobs, small businesses no longer exist. But, that's just plain 'silly' to you, eh?
just a repeat of the Great Depression.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#9788 Sep 27, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
when you crap your pants....does it trickle up?
100% of your posts are lies.
You have a strange obsession with feces. What did your mother do to you?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#9789 Sep 27, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Understood. But it doesn't gradually increase because of that reason. True, fake money always bumps the market up, and DumBama has done that a few times.
I still say that it's multinational companies that have been carrying the market on their backs. Just an example, a year or so ago I took note of all the KFC chicken places closing up. All the outlets around me did, so I became suspicious. I looked around on the net and found an explanation.
It seems that KFC is uprooting most of their stores and building them in China. Americans have become so cheap, they won't even spend a good buck on good food, so KFC was not making enough money and closed down the lowest performing restaurants.
They are still an American company though with a few places left. But their real money is in China where the people cannot get enough KFC, and they are not even selling Chicken there.
KFC = "A good buck for good food." That explains it all.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#9790 Sep 27, 2012
StarryStarry wrote:
<quoted text>
Like yours, eh Norene?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#9791 Sep 27, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
when conversing with a turd, you have to keep it at a level the turd will grasp.
StarryStarry

Twinsburg, OH

#9792 Sep 27, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh noes! Your Hershey Buddy will think that is incestuous talk. I'm sure he will be crying and blowing his nose in his mother's hem, as soon as he reads this post. He might be so upset that he will pump up his inner tube and dream about the good old days, just to comfort himself.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#9794 Sep 27, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
when conversing with a turd, you have to keep it at a level the turd will grasp.
It's a hoot what a few facts do to you. It's like the seasons. You make a ridiculous claim, I post links proving you are wrong, you try to change the subject, then you regress to poop comments like a 6 year old. Then every 4 cycles, like leap year, you tell us what you had for lunch or dinner to make us want to be you. Easy.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#9795 Sep 27, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
KFC = "A good buck for good food." That explains it all.
Yep. When it comes to fast food, few are more expensive than KFC. But unlike all the other fast food places like McDonanld's and Burger King, KFC tastes the exact same way it did 40 years ago or so.

When I was a kid, fast food was a special treat. With most women working today, it's almost a standard at least a couple times a week. Going to McDonalds will run a mother about twenty bucks or so. Going to KFC would be more like thirty or more. So when they desire chicken and don't want McNuggets, they run to Church's or Popeye's.
Loren Eberly

Mansfield, OH

#9796 Sep 27, 2012
Dispatch Services Funding:

USA Labor Law, the Constitution, and demands of Natural Law: what Mother Nature, God, or Whatever Power decreed to be the reality of the real world, democracy, capitalism, the US Constitution, and free, fair, and affordable commerce and common sense demands.

Demands every Stockholder, corporation, farmer, business, outsourcer sweatshop, and nonprofit, tax-exempt, organization and Church; markets the cost in the wholesale and retail price of his or her product and service; of every worker, consumer, and taxpayer funding cost of dispatch services. With money derived from wages (union contract), investment and independent business profit.

This enables every worker, consumer, and taxpayer to pay for dispatch services. With money derived from wages, investment profit, and independent business profit.
Free Market Capitalist

Perrysburg, OH

#9797 Sep 27, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to 1971 when Nixon ended the Bretton Woods system where foreign countries could no longer convert (redeem) their U.S. dollars for gold. Nixon essentially broke all ties between the dollar and gold and gave the government, with the federal reserve as an accomplice, the ability to expand the money supply infinitely. This also allowed the the government to start running huge deficits because the money was no longer backed by anything.
Now, go look at a chart of the S&P 500 starting around 1971. It was trading below 200. From there it pushed ever higher into March of 2000 at a peak of 1527, where the bubble then popped and crashed. Since then, we had a higher high in 2007, and , currently, we are working on another one.

You might say that the economy expanded tremendously during that time (1971-2000). Well, I can't deny that, but one must ask why it expanded, not including population growth. The main reason the economy expanded was the massive expansion of the money supply. If I could post a chart here to illustrate it, I would. Money supply is controlled initially by the Fed and then secondarily through the fractional reserve banking system. All money starts out as a loan. The boom of the 90's was fueled by debt. Everything comes from debt. In fact, our money is actually backed by debt. The Fed controlls all this. Think of the Nasdaq bubble that popped in 2000 and the recent housing bubble. These bubbles were spawned from the Fed and they were really part of a bigger bubble known as a debt bubble or debt super cycle. They popped because they were created from debt, they were simply inflated with cheap money, they had no real value.

The collapse of 08' was nothing but the system trying to deleverage, same with the Nasdaq bubble in 2000. Another name for it is deflation. Both bubbles popped because the Fed started raising interest rates. Remember that the Fed is basically incompetent and they always do too much or too little. They are playing God and don't really know what the hell they are doing.

So, basically, I will stick with my belief that the stock market is nothing but a gauge of how much liquidity is in the system at any given time. Now, essentially, you could say the same about the economy in general. When liquidity is added, the economy expands; when liquidity is taken out, the economy shrinks. However, the stock market is a better gauge or proxy because you can visualize it as a simple index - S&P 500 - with price levels.
Basically, you got several idiots led by Bernanke who are trying to micro manage the entire economy by manipulating interest rates and money supply.

I wish I could explain this better, but I don't have time and it really is a difficult thing to try to explain because it is very complex and I have never really been that good at explaining comlex things.
Free Market Capitalist

Perrysburg, OH

#9798 Sep 27, 2012
We can blame politicians all we want. However, until we change our monetary system, nothing will really change. We don't really need the Federal Reserve to manipulate interest rates or the money supply. Actually, if the free market were allowed to set interest rates through natural supply and demand, we wouldn't have the nasty boom/busts that we've endured over the years. Of course, politicians like the Fed because it allows them to be fiscally irresponsible and spend, spend, spend. Remember, that inflation is the result of the Fed and it is a hidden tax.
Free Market Capitalist

Perrysburg, OH

#9799 Sep 27, 2012
Peter Schiff argues with CNN bimbo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Free Market Capitalist

Perrysburg, OH

#9800 Sep 27, 2012
Peter Schiff Explains Federal Reserve:

Location hidden

#9802 Sep 27, 2012
Free Market Capitalist wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to 1971 when Nixon ended the Bretton Woods system where foreign countries could no longer convert (redeem) their U.S. dollars for gold. Nixon essentially broke all ties between the dollar and gold and gave the government, with the federal reserve as an accomplice, the ability to expand the money supply infinitely. This also allowed the the government to start running huge deficits because the money was no longer backed by anything.
Now, go look at a chart of the S&P 500 starting around 1971. It was trading below 200. From there it pushed ever higher into March of 2000 at a peak of 1527, where the bubble then popped and crashed. Since then, we had a higher high in 2007, and , currently, we are working on another one.
You might say that the economy expanded tremendously during that time (1971-2000). Well, I can't deny that, but one must ask why it expanded, not including population growth. The main reason the economy expanded was the massive expansion of the money supply. If I could post a chart here to illustrate it, I would. Money supply is controlled initially by the Fed and then secondarily through the fractional reserve banking system. All money starts out as a loan. The boom of the 90's was fueled by debt. Everything comes from debt. In fact, our money is actually backed by debt. The Fed controlls all this. Think of the Nasdaq bubble that popped in 2000 and the recent housing bubble. These bubbles were spawned from the Fed and they were really part of a bigger bubble known as a debt bubble or debt super cycle. They popped because they were created from debt, they were simply inflated with cheap money, they had no real value.
The collapse of 08' was nothing but the system trying to deleverage, same with the Nasdaq bubble in 2000. Another name for it is deflation. Both bubbles popped because the Fed started raising interest rates. Remember that the Fed is basically incompetent and they always do too much or too little. They are playing God and don't really know what the hell they are doing.
So, basically, I will stick with my belief that the stock market is nothing but a gauge of how much liquidity is in the system at any given time. Now, essentially, you could say the same about the economy in general. When liquidity is added, the economy expands; when liquidity is taken out, the economy shrinks. However, the stock market is a better gauge or proxy because you can visualize it as a simple index - S&P 500 - with price levels.
Basically, you got several idiots led by Bernanke who are trying to micro manage the entire economy by manipulating interest rates and money supply.
I wish I could explain this better, but I don't have time and it really is a difficult thing to try to explain because it is very complex and I have never really been that good at explaining comlex things.
Right, 1971 is where the mess really started and with Nixon

Fiat Money

Nixon Ends Bretton Woods International Monetary System

August 15, 1971: A Date Which Has Lived In Infamy

http://www.forbes.com/sites/briandomitrovic/2...

Executive Order 11615 - Providing for Stabilization of Prices, Rents, Wages, and Salaries

http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php...

Bretton Woods system

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bretton_Woods_sy...

Location hidden

#9803 Sep 28, 2012
Harvard: Liberals in Name Only

There are two universal truths everybody knows (or thinks they know) about Harvard. The first is that people who go here are “wicked smaht,” while the second, albeit not by much, is that people who go here are wicked liberal. Even individuals who know nothing about the Ivy League, New England, or college in general accept those beliefs as infallible. Pundits are wont to refer to the school as the bastion of liberalism, while conservatives hurl it as an insult to the left.

My political psychology professor always talks about the lack of conservatives to compose an externally valid sample set among Harvard students. And my conservative grandmother did not want me to apply to Ivy League schools in fear that they would transform me into Cornel West. Harvard, in other words, is a laboratory for wide-eyed utopians with grand ideas but little understanding of the real world problems that face the conservative everyman.

Click link to continue the Article

http://hpronline.org/harvard/harvard-liberals...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#9804 Sep 28, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
Harvard: Liberals in Name Only
There are two universal truths everybody knows (or thinks they know) about Harvard. The first is that people who go here are “wicked smaht,” while the second, albeit not by much, is that people who go here are wicked liberal. Even individuals who know nothing about the Ivy League, New England, or college in general accept those beliefs as infallible. Pundits are wont to refer to the school as the bastion of liberalism, while conservatives hurl it as an insult to the left.
My political psychology professor always talks about the lack of conservatives to compose an externally valid sample set among Harvard students. And my conservative grandmother did not want me to apply to Ivy League schools in fear that they would transform me into Cornel West. Harvard, in other words, is a laboratory for wide-eyed utopians with grand ideas but little understanding of the real world problems that face the conservative everyman.
Click link to continue the Article
http://hpronline.org/harvard/harvard-liberals...
My father went to Harvard to receive a Masters in Business Management; and then again for advanced Management.

He would tell you Harvard is full of spoiled children who never had to earn a thing in life except grades.

His second time at Harvard he was in his early forties. He was there because of the resources Harvard has to propel him in his career with skill sets he can utilize in his job.

That was 30 years ago.

30 years ago there also was no Federal Board of Education.

The liberal machine did a magnificent job of brainwashing all of our kids in public schools and at the University level.

Problem today is that the people are living the failure of what was taught; and first hand reaping what was sowed.

When you run out of other peoples money....party is over.

When they come demanding more money to double down on failure the population is saying hold on a minute.

If the liberals think a ride over the falls is such a great idea, then let them separate themselves from society to continue on with their experiment with their own money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is the easiest women in pike county? 35 min wombatlover 1
Big park infested w homeless drug users 48 min bigdaddy 9
Former Pike County court clerk's employee order... 4 hr Media 13
Perverts in walmart 5 hr Wallyworld 202
Woods family of addicts 9 hr Yes 7
sarge 10 hr ghsghsg 2
Pike Co Liars 10 hr A Peterson 2
•••
•••
•••