Ritchies Marketplace In Piketon

Posted in the Waverly Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
New Business

Piketon, OH

#1 Jul 19, 2011
Great place. Restaurant, sports bar. It was packed last night, lets try it out.
hoofheartedlady

AOL

#2 Jul 19, 2011
They would have alot more business if they wasn't packed all the time.....just saying....
yonker

Waverly, OH

#3 Jul 19, 2011
hoofheartedlady wrote:
They would have alot more business if they wasn't packed all the time.....just saying....
That has to be one of the most stupid things I've heard in a while. Are you serious? If they are packed I think they have all the business they want. You are Stupid Lady!!
hoofheartedlady

AOL

#4 Jul 19, 2011
yonker wrote:
<quoted text>That has to be one of the most stupid things I've heard in a while. Are you serious? If they are packed I think they have all the business they want. You are Stupid Lady!!
you poor bucktoothed inbred idiot, its called "tongue-in-cheek" humor, but I guess since it was NOT sprinkled with meth or Bath Salts, there's no other way for you to get it. I intentionally threw out some "Inbred Bait", and sure enough guess what it attracted, a "Yanker"
new business

Piketon, OH

#5 Jul 19, 2011
whatever, it really is a great asset to our area. a really nice place, didn't mean to piss you guys off, but to all of you that care about our area you now have another really good option, just saying.
mr pickles

Waverly, OH

#6 Jul 19, 2011
went there for lunch today. it was very good & the bar looks awsome. i can see me walking crooked in there sometime soon.
lol

Waverly, OH

#7 Jul 19, 2011
Ok, so tell me exactly what it is, b/c although I haven't got time to stop in (yet), all I heard before it opened was that it was gonna be a deli and a grocery store?
Thanks!
weird

Waverly, OH

#8 Jul 19, 2011
a little pricey. no side dishes. at the lake white club you get a steak, two sides, chicken soup, and onion rings for the same price as richies steak with no sides.
Justsayin

Lancaster, OH

#9 Jul 19, 2011
Support local businesses, bottom line. I think that Jamie is a great person and is improving his community. He is going to do a great job. Very happy that there is another business starting up in Pike County. Good luck.
Joe

Killbuck, OH

#10 Jul 19, 2011
weird wrote:
a little pricey. no side dishes. at the lake white club you get a steak, two sides, chicken soup, and onion rings for the same price as richies steak with no sides.
Having things ala carte means you can pick what you want and not pay for things you don't want. A steak with a potato and salad costs about the same as any where else.
Experience

Westerville, OH

#11 Jul 20, 2011
hoofheartedlady wrote:
<quoted text>
you poor bucktoothed inbred idiot, its called "tongue-in-cheek" humor, but I guess since it was NOT sprinkled with meth or Bath Salts, there's no other way for you to get it. I intentionally threw out some "Inbred Bait", and sure enough guess what it attracted, a "Yanker"
Your name is 'who farted' and you're talking down to folks around here???? LMAO!
Brandis2cents

Waverly, OH

#14 Jul 20, 2011
We welcome the MarketPlace and wish it success. Competition is healthy and the public wins when restaurants have to compete. It takes alot more effort to run a full menu restaurant than a pizza joint so only the best will survive in such a small market and depressed area like Pike County. My opinion, Dakota's will be hurt but will survive due to US23 traffic and guests at the Motel. The MarketPlace will do well, word of mouth, broad selection, shopping options and the a-plant people eating lunch will keep it going. The Lake White Club will be fine, they are doing the right things to build the business back up. Looks like the Grand Tavern and the Emmitt House may be the losers. The first to go will most likely be the Grand Tavern. The Emmitt House has character but just not the first option as in the past and its reputation is down now. REally want them all to do well.
Joe

Killbuck, OH

#15 Jul 20, 2011
I don't know why they all can't do well. We need choices that aren't fast food. People should look to support all the family owned places and keep the money local.
Katie

Waverly, OH

#16 Jul 20, 2011
Went there for lunch and the food was awesome
yep

Lancaster, OH

#17 Jul 20, 2011
lol wrote:
Ok, so tell me exactly what it is, b/c although I haven't got time to stop in (yet), all I heard before it opened was that it was gonna be a deli and a grocery store?
Thanks!
I was told that was the original plan, I guess somebody changed their mind.
lol

Waverly, OH

#18 Jul 20, 2011
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
I was told that was the original plan, I guess somebody changed their mind.
So is it a deli, grocery store, and a restaurant? Or?
yep

Lancaster, OH

#19 Jul 20, 2011
I have no idea, I haven't been there yet myself.
An employee at Ritchie's told me when they first bought the building that it was going to be a grocery store and deli, nothing was said about a restaurant then.
hugh jazz

Waverly, OH

#20 Jul 21, 2011
Just wondering will the Piketon Police be circling like sharks waiting for people to come out?
lol

Waverly, OH

#21 Jul 21, 2011
hugh jazz wrote:
Just wondering will the Piketon Police be circling like sharks waiting for people to come out?
Why would they do that?
hugh jazz

Waverly, OH

#22 Jul 21, 2011
Piketon Police are legendary for their speed trap. I figured they'd want to nail people coming out of there for P.I. Or something more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stupid truck drivers (Mar '11) 5 hr Good Homo 119
obama Bows To Cuba 5 hr giglamesh 4
j voorhees 9 hr puca197 6
michael preston (Feb '14) 11 hr sicko 37
Raidiger Field 21 hr funny man 315
huckleberrys Thu That guy 3
heather riley Thu Lurker 3
Waverly Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Waverly People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Waverly News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Waverly

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:03 pm PST

ESPN 1:03PM
Browns' Mingo fined $16,537 for hit on Dalton
ESPN 1:03 PM
Browns' Mingo fined $16,537 for hit on Dalton
NFL 1:47 PM
'Sound FX' spies Manziel's meeting with Marvin Lewis
NFL 1:47 PM
'Sound FX' spies Manziel's meeting with Marvin Lewis
Yahoo! Sports 2:09 PM
RT Eric Winston quickly settling in with Bengals