Pike Man Pleads Guilty in U.S. Court ...

Pike Man Pleads Guilty in U.S. Court to Fraud

There are 92 comments on the WCHI-AM Chillicothe story from Aug 11, 2009, titled Pike Man Pleads Guilty in U.S. Court to Fraud. In it, WCHI-AM Chillicothe reports that:

A Pike County man has pleaded guilty in US District court to fraud charges in connection with a lumber company he owned.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCHI-AM Chillicothe.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
regular_guy71

United States

#1 Aug 11, 2009
Who will buy all of the logs now?!!!
Concerned Citizen

Dayton, OH

#2 Aug 13, 2009
Terry Robbins deserves to be behind bars for the rest of his life. This man has cheated and stole his whole life. He has lived a life with nice cars, homes, supporting at least 2 families and many other things all because he is nothing but a thief, not because he has worked hard. He is a liar and destroys everything he is around. Trust me he is not a very nice man at all. In fact if there is such thing as evil, Terry Robbins is evil.
Dooped by Robbins

Grove City, OH

#3 Aug 14, 2009
I agree - I fell into one of his schemes...a very bad man...
Concerned Citizen

United States

#4 Aug 14, 2009
Anyone who had contact with him fell into one of his schemes....very, very, bad man....Definitely not one to be trusted.....
Helloooooooo

United States

#5 Aug 16, 2009
Concerned Citizen wrote:
Terry Robbins deserves to be behind bars for the rest of his life. This man has cheated and stole his whole life. He has lived a life with nice cars, homes, supporting at least 2 families and many other things all because he is nothing but a thief, not because he has worked hard. He is a liar and destroys everything he is around. Trust me he is not a very nice man at all. In fact if there is such thing as evil, Terry Robbins is evil.
You must know Terri and I agree 100%. This man is the sucum of the earth wonder if this comes from he little dance down south several year back or is this more current?
concerned citizen

Newark, OH

#6 Aug 18, 2009
Helloooooooo wrote:
<quoted text>
You must know Terri and I agree 100%. This man is the sucum of the earth wonder if this comes from he little dance down south several year back or is this more current?
Yes, I know Terry...Anyone who is in the surrounding counties of Piketon, knows Terry and they all know he is not to be trusted....No this has nothing to do with the down south incident..The man didn't learn a thing...It doesn't matter how long they lock him up. He will still come out a liar and a cheat.
Tomorrow

Waverly, OH

#7 Aug 18, 2009
Where's his wife? I heard she was on sum beach, somewhere. LOL
Is she going to be charged too, she was listed as the owner of the company. What about his brother, isn't he a crook too?
I look for a few more to follow. He will squeal like a pig.
Boutdamtime

Columbus, OH

#8 Aug 20, 2009
I'm unsure whether or not to believe it but, rumor has it that he's going to have to rat on Billy, his wife and Ed as well. I heard they popped him on individual counts for the sole purpose of preventing a plea under all of them. Can anyone confirm?
Lifegoeson

Waverly, OH

#9 Aug 20, 2009
I find it hard to believe Ed was involved in anything illegal.
Tomorrow

Waverly, OH

#10 Aug 20, 2009
Who is Billy?
Concerned Citizen

Dayton, OH

#11 Aug 20, 2009
His Brother....
Concerned Citizen MyAss

Portsmouth, OH

#12 Aug 23, 2009
Get a life, people!! Go on with your lives and quit your gossiping about everyone else. Are you involved? Have you lost anything because of this man? Were you on Ohio Valley Lumber's payroll? Did you continue to work for this theif and liar, knowing all along what he was? Doing what's right isn't continuing to be an employee and work for some one who you claim to be so evil the whole time when you know it. That makes you look stupid and makes you a hypocrite. Maybe your life is so simple and boring that you want information about this or have to announce how you have connection with these people - Terry, Ed, Billy??? Maybe you feel special or famous in a way. That's really pathetic. Find a hobby or something. Get over it, already.
Tomorrow

Waverly, OH

#13 Aug 23, 2009
Concerned Citizen MyAss wrote:
Get a life, people!! Go on with your lives and quit your gossiping about everyone else. Are you involved? Have you lost anything because of this man? Were you on Ohio Valley Lumber's payroll? Did you continue to work for this theif and liar, knowing all along what he was? Doing what's right isn't continuing to be an employee and work for some one who you claim to be so evil the whole time when you know it. That makes you look stupid and makes you a hypocrite. Maybe your life is so simple and boring that you want information about this or have to announce how you have connection with these people - Terry, Ed, Billy??? Maybe you feel special or famous in a way. That's really pathetic. Find a hobby or something. Get over it, already.
LOL
Do I get the impression you might be a "little" upset?
regularguy_71

United States

#14 Aug 23, 2009
Billy is worse than Terry, he just isn't very smart so his schemes usually blow up.

Since: Apr 09

Waverly, OH

#15 Aug 23, 2009
The people who worked for him were making a meager wage and trying to support their families...they were not driving 100 thousand dollar cars and supporting two families and living in luxurious homes in Pike County and North Carolina....let the blame be with the person who deserves it and who has plead guilty to the crime. It is a small county...too bad and too sad...it will be discussed.
Sadie

Waverly, OH

#16 Aug 23, 2009
I was talking to someone today from Piketon and they told me Billy is good and would never be involved in any wrong doing.
Concerned Citizen MyAss

Portsmouth, OH

#17 Aug 24, 2009
Tomorrow wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Do I get the impression you might be a "little" upset?
Nah, I'm not upset. You have the wrong impression, but thanks for the concern - being that you're a CONCERNED citizen, I can see the irony. All senses of irony revolve around the perceived notion of an incongruity between what is expressed and what is intended, or between an understanding or expectation of a reality and what actually happens: the literal truth is in direct discordance to the perceived truth. LAUGH OUT LOUD!
Tomorrow

Waverly, OH

#18 Aug 24, 2009
<quoted text>
Nah, I'm not upset. You have the wrong impression, but thanks for the concern - being that you're a CONCERNED citizen, I can see the irony. All senses of irony revolve around the perceived notion of an incongruity between what is expressed and what is intended, or between an understanding or expectation of a reality and what actually happens: the literal truth is in direct discordance to the perceived truth. LAUGH OUT LOUD!
You use pretty big words for a redneck.
Ducky

Waverly, OH

#19 Aug 24, 2009
Tomorrow! Help me out! What the heck did he/she just say ?? lol

Since: Apr 09

Waverly, OH

#20 Aug 24, 2009
Ducky wrote:
Tomorrow! Help me out! What the heck did he/she just say ?? lol
Hate to say this but maybe that is why "my ass" is in his or her name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Required Vaccinations = Repeat of N azi Germany... 9 min Joe 2
dangerous californian mandatory vaccination bill 12 min Joe 2
Forced vaccination subject to Nuremberg code 52 min Welcome to Amerikka 1
ISIS Burns CIA Opium Fields in Afghanistan 3 hr Carl Rogue 6
A victory for common sense 3 hr Adolph H 3
Pike County Children Services (Dec '10) 4 hr OFace 47
Josh Walker 7 hr ericas 1
More from around the web

Waverly People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE