did glockner buy vallery ford

Posted in the Waverly Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bobbie

Columbus, OH

#1 Aug 18, 2012
does anyone know did Glockner's buy Vallery Ford???
car buyer

Van Wert, OH

#2 Aug 18, 2012
Haven't heard but it wouldn't surprise me if they did. Mike was the last that knew how to run the business.
in the knew

Ashland, KY

#3 Aug 18, 2012
bobbie wrote:
does anyone know did Glockner's buy Vallery Ford???
no they did not
Just Saying

Napoleon, OH

#4 Aug 18, 2012
in the knew wrote:
<quoted text>
no they did not
But..........somebody did.
Anal Andy

Dublin, OH

#5 Aug 18, 2012
I bought it. And if you come in first Monday morning, I will inspect your tail pipe for free.
larry

Ashland, KY

#6 Aug 19, 2012
They were going to sell but didn't. Not sure what happened but same ole store still. Good luck.....
Wrong

Columbus, OH

#7 Aug 20, 2012
It sold; however, to the guy who is running it know.
and

United States

#8 Aug 20, 2012
Wrong wrote:
It sold; however, to the guy who is running it know.
who is it?
Anal Andy

Dublin, OH

#9 Aug 20, 2012
Me, you idiot. Come in and let me check out you tail pipe.
vaginal vicky

United States

#10 Aug 20, 2012
I'll be right there
Anal Andy

United States

#11 Aug 20, 2012
Oh, cool. I ceck under your hood and lube you up good. Are you interested in. New dipstick?
Paul

Ashland, KY

#12 Aug 22, 2012
John Enriem bought it he's been there 20 some years. They have sold 30 some cars a month for years. I'm sure now that he runs it / owns things will change.
Anal Andy

United States

#13 Aug 22, 2012
They shoulda put lance in charge. He's a genius.
pottsdong

Athens, OH

#14 Aug 22, 2012
Lance was in charge dumbass
Anal Andy

Springfield, NJ

#15 Aug 23, 2012
Well, there's you first mistake.
Vallery Ford Inc

Rio Grande, OH

#16 Sep 20, 2012
Many of you may be wondering about the future of Vallery Ford in Waverly, Ohio. We want to keep our social media friends up-to-date on all the latest happenings.
Cassandra Wiltberger (Cassie, as most friends and customers know her) announced to the staff at Vallery Ford a few weeks ago that she had reached an agreement in which John Emerine would buy the dealership. At this point, all of the I's
are being dotted and T's crossed to bring this ownership transition together perhaps by a late fall date.
John Emerine, as many of you already know, has been affiliated with the Vallery Ford name for 30 years. John and Mike Vallery started Mike Vallery Ford in 1986. After selling this Circleville location in 2000, John has served as General Manager of Vallery Ford in Waverly.
Andy Vallery, Lance Vallery, and Julie Seddelmeyer agreed to allow the dealership to remain Vallery Ford Inc. The dealership will celebrate its 99th year of being Vallery Ford in 2013!
Customer satisfaction has been the key ingredient of Vallery Ford's success for nearly a century. We plan on keeping our focus, front and center, on each of our valued customers and friends. This great tradition begun almost 100 years ago continues at Vallery Ford in Waverly, Ohio!
www.vallerycars.com
waverly resident

Beaver, OH

#17 Oct 30, 2012
Vallery Ford Inc wrote:
Many of you may be wondering about the future of Vallery Ford in Waverly, Ohio. We want to keep our social media friends up-to-date on all the latest happenings.
Cassandra Wiltberger (Cassie, as most friends and customers know her) announced to the staff at Vallery Ford a few weeks ago that she had reached an agreement in which John Emerine would buy the dealership. At this point, all of the I's
are being dotted and T's crossed to bring this ownership transition together perhaps by a late fall date.
John Emerine, as many of you already know, has been affiliated with the Vallery Ford name for 30 years. John and Mike Vallery started Mike Vallery Ford in 1986. After selling this Circleville location in 2000, John has served as General Manager of Vallery Ford in Waverly.
Andy Vallery, Lance Vallery, and Julie Seddelmeyer agreed to allow the dealership to remain Vallery Ford Inc. The dealership will celebrate its 99th year of being Vallery Ford in 2013!
Customer satisfaction has been the key ingredient of Vallery Ford's success for nearly a century. We plan on keeping our focus, front and center, on each of our valued customers and friends. This great tradition begun almost 100 years ago continues at Vallery Ford in Waverly, Ohio!
www.vallerycars.com
Customer satisfaction? I think not. I have had several problems with Vallery. They did a shotty job on installing a fuel pump for me in 2006. I had to return the car 2 times to get the problem fixed. My husband had issues with his truck and again we had to return 3 times to get it fixed. They wouldn't give us a rental car after they inconvinced us 3 times (I had to fight for a rental and when I got it...the gas tank was empty). Don't even get me started on the Collision Center!
Add

United States

#18 Sep 28, 2013
It is funny that they keep getting closer to Fannins. I would like to see them give them a run for their money! Oh wait! glockners do have more money!!! Hahaha!! Way to go Glockners!! I will gladly give you my business!
pot

Millersport, OH

#19 Sep 29, 2013
pottsdong wrote:
Lance was in charge dumbass
He lives on a farm, has a gator, and grows weed. He has been doing this for years.
peanut

Van Wert, OH

#20 Sep 29, 2013
I will gladly give the new owner my business. I quit buying from Vallerys years ago. He should of changed the name. Since Mike died , its went down hill. Lance would screw up a wet dream.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shooting 12/13 in Chillicothe. 4 min Lmao 17
Your theory on Piketon murders of 8 (May '16) 5 min weewilliewinky 180,598
Who would you secretly love to sleep with 8 min Lmao 21
Add a word, Drop a word (Jan '13) 34 min what a russsh 3,080
Old bowling alley in Waverly Tue Big B 7
Courtney crabtree and keith stiltner the child ... Dec 10 Mr_mike388 9
Shane Holton Dec 10 Hmmmm 7

Waverly Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance