Piketon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2010

Judged:

Yes...I can believe it. No, this isn't Tiffany...but this is her friend, & I graduated with George. I'm not surprised that he's left his wife and children for a young girl...because he is a loser. I'm sorry for Stephanie and her girls, but if he's cheated with you on someone he was with before...don't be shocked when he finally does it to you. And did we all forget Kayden? The long lost son he fails to mention on any of his networking sights? I'm not complaining, because obviously he's better off with Tiffany and her bf, who is more of a father to Kayden than George could ever hope to be. It is heart breaking to have to watch Kayden cry his eyes out because he has to go to Georges for a few days and then be returned in an ecstatic mood because he's back with his mom. To see a sad 2 yr old say "Daddy doesn't like to play with me" is rediculous and terrible. On the days I know Kayden is at George's house is when I see him the most in town. Shopping, eating, ect...by himself. You don't see your child often...you should probably spend some time with him. Good luck to everyone involved...this man is a waste of time.
George Colley

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2010

Judged:

f*ck everybody i do my job as a dad and if u dont like me good cuz i prolly dont like u either but atleast grow some balls and say it to my face so get a life and stop worrying bout wut GEORGE COLLEY IS DOING IN HIS LIFE.... and his young ol girl.....
wavetown girls

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2010

you tell george!!!! it aint no bodys business but yours ....
wavetown girls

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2010

you tell 'em ****
YouKnowWhy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2010

I think he is doing the best he can with what he has, he is a good dad in my opinion, he is a really good guy any girl would be lucky to have him maybe a lil crazy at times but who aint these days. maybe someone should have realize what they had when they had it!haha!!! but really george you could do alot better than your young ol girl but thats my opinion what ever floats ur boat! its UR business not anyone else's just ignore what other bitches say they r just bored and only know what other tell them
Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2010

i agree tell them George!!, its between you and steph I think people need to get alife and worry about thier own problems im sure they have just as many as anyone else and i dnt think you and her wnt everyone to know ur business
USA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2010

This is Pike County ur business is everybody business. U say u take care of ur kids have u bought them anything lately. U know all u said was the girls you have a boy his name is kayden did u forget about him. It is funny how u had to work all the time when u was with Steph now u dont have to but u still cant take care of all ur kids. It is sad u are 22yrs old and u have 3kids by 2 different women. U need to get ur balls cut off because u dont know how to keep ur pants up. That is gross u are dating her cousin do you realize that is the girls cousin to dumbass. Happy reunion u belong on the Jerry Springer show.
goober

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2010

she found a real man now,dustin ison...lolololololol.i dont blame george.SHES A FATA@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
dang

Middleboro, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2010

goober wrote:
she found a real man now,dustin ison...lolololololol.i dont blame george.SHES A FATA@@@@@@@@@@
yea but look at who hes got now....nice bod....but thats it
Stephanie Knauff

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2010

Judged:

0kay for one im not with dustin ison were just friends and he is nice to my girls so whoever is saying im a fat
ass really needs to shut the hell up this only concerns me and george and noone else god ppl are so f***** childish grow the hell up dont be bringing my girls into this mess they are hurt enough with whats going on
Amanda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2010

you go crystal :)
Stephanie Brown

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2010

Judged:

Ok to the person that is calling Stephanie a Fat a$$ you need to mind your own damn business. This has nothing to do with you. You have no right calling stephanie names she is a good MOTHER and she cares about her daughters she is not saying anything about you so you should not be in her business. I have Known STEPHANIE since we have been little she would never not take care of her kids!..She also is not dating anyone and why in the hell would it matter if she was bc people have to move on!! So get a life and GROW UP!!
LMAO

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2010

That whole family needs to not reproduce, they don't need children when your that ugly and mentally retarded, or fat lmao.
goober

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2010

she is still a fat@@@@@@ dude
U Know Me

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2010

LMAO wrote:
That whole family needs to not reproduce, they don't need children when your that ugly and mentally retarded, or fat lmao.
Im glad u get to decide when these ppl have children who in the hell are u to say shit like this about ppl? Wont u feel bad if god forbid u ever have a child that is mentally retarded and or fat. Karma is a bitch and it will get u 10 fold so watch what u say about ppl.
Hick chick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2010

Wonder if it makes Stephanie a fat A?? Whore since she is still sleeping with George also Dustin and another man at same time ? I'm pretty sure they all have girlfriends but poor girl wants to be the victim when she is the 1 that left George , I think George is the victim here and shouldnt be even touching that fat skank , she is prolly sleeping with these guys for $ since she has no $ and a car payment it shouldn't be up to Dustin to make it again.
U Know Me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2010

Hick chick wrote:
Wonder if it makes Stephanie a fat A?? Whore since she is still sleeping with George also Dustin and another man at same time ? I'm pretty sure they all have girlfriends but poor girl wants to be the victim when she is the 1 that left George , I think George is the victim here and shouldnt be even touching that fat skank , she is prolly sleeping with these guys for $ since she has no $ and a car payment it shouldn't be up to Dustin to make it again.
now that is a bold face lie george has not been sleeping with her! now idk about dustin or any other guy but she is single so she can do what she wants and who cares how she makes her money ppl really need to not worry bout her or george and they need not to worry bout what he is doing or what she is doing they have their own lives now so stay the hell out of them
U wish

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2010

Judged:

Why should people stay out of Stephanie's life ? She has never felt the need to stay out of anyone else's , she loves drama and especially causing it for people .
just sayin

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2010

Hick chick wrote:
That is funny. Dustin make a car payment for someone? How can he make a car payment when he dont have a job? He has to depend on everyone else to buy his food, gas, cell...EVERYTHING. Yes, he does have a girlfriend in Frankfort but do you think that is going to stop him from sleeping with everybody else? I think not.
Hick chick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2010

Dustin gets $ from his other women , it's a process of exchange from 1 skank to another just a $ chain from top to bottom , ewwwww ! I would hate to be on the bottom sure that would be Stephanie because she needed the car payment $

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 6 min Pops 30,449
Shut down Topix 18 min yeah 38
Perverts in walmart 20 min yeah 175
Connection 24 min gnfgnf 6
How many want to see Topix GONE 1 hr Ronald Trump 3
Petition to shut down Topix 4 hr Ronald Trump 3
Get rid of Topix 4 hr Ronald Trump 3
favorite teacher at Waverly High School (Feb '11) 8 hr board knew 42
•••
•••