Teen Pregnancy in Pike county
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Happymommy

Saint Louis, MO

#22 May 16, 2012
I am or was a teen mom im am 20 now but speaking from experience a teen dont got out and have sec hopin they will get pregnant too get benifits! And u cant judge every teen mom nit every teen mom had a random hook up some teen moms had been with their bf for years or gets taken advantage of and ends up pregnant! Me personally my daughter dont have a dad because yes I was young and thought it was okay too party a lot I was 18 clubbin and a 26 year old man took advantage of the fact that I was wasted a man I knew for years and now he decided that he dont have to have rwsponsiblity for what not we BOTH did so instead on bashing teen mother why dont u bash them bash piece of crap men who dont know how too take care of rrspinsibilies if these girls had the suport of their babies father they would have to get benifits!
Confused

Springfield, NJ

#23 May 17, 2012
Pa, get off me. You're crushing my smokes.
The Truth

Clyde, OH

#24 May 17, 2012
There is something in the air in pike co that's causing all these teen pregnancy's.

It's womens Legs!!
Breeding license

United States

#25 May 17, 2012
The should all be spayed at birth like the dogs they are.
Katie D

Albany, OH

#26 May 18, 2012
True wrote:
<quoted text>I think you're a backwoods retard who just bought a computer with her tax return.
and i think ur a fucktard who sits behind a computer downgrading everyone else while you have no room to talk..get a life!!
Katie D

Albany, OH

#27 May 18, 2012
Happymommy wrote:
I am or was a teen mom im am 20 now but speaking from experience a teen dont got out and have sec hopin they will get pregnant too get benifits! And u cant judge every teen mom nit every teen mom had a random hook up some teen moms had been with their bf for years or gets taken advantage of and ends up pregnant! Me personally my daughter dont have a dad because yes I was young and thought it was okay too party a lot I was 18 clubbin and a 26 year old man took advantage of the fact that I was wasted a man I knew for years and now he decided that he dont have to have rwsponsiblity for what not we BOTH did so instead on bashing teen mother why dont u bash them bash piece of crap men who dont know how too take care of rrspinsibilies if these girls had the suport of their babies father they would have to get benifits!
i agree if more people knew what really happened then they wouldn't be on here bashing others. im 17 almost 18 graduating this year and have a year of college out of the way already plus i work and just found out im pregnant. i know who the father is and iv known him for years he may not be the best guy but im not going out and getting every thing the government offers i work and dont need everything out there. everyones different and people on here puttin teen mothers down or putting anyone down for that matter just makes it harder for people to believe in themselves.
Dude

Van Wert, OH

#28 Jun 30, 2012
Cough cough in waverly too, dumbasses.
True story

Van Wert, OH

#30 Jul 2, 2012
This is a sad and true story. My friend was 18, had a scholarship, and met a nice guy while going to college. Her mother did not want her to have a boyfriend because she has to be in complete control of her daughter’s life. My friend did not like going to school and she did not want to work either, she is a little on the lazy side. She moved out for a while and her mother had no one left to give orders to and she had to clean house and do laundry herself,(out of five kids, six if you count the boyfriend of the stepsister). When they were living there, they were getting food stamps and giving them to the step mom. The dad works, the mom works, and the boyfriend worked. The mom told my friend she wanted her to move back home and she could bring her boyfriend to live with them too. Her mom told her she did not think she was meant to go to college and get a job, she felt her daughter was meant to be a housewife and mother, so she took her daughter off the pill so she could get pregnant and trap her a man just like she did when she was 18 years old. Her mom took her to get food stamps and anything else they give out. She is pregnant, married now, and still living with her mom and step dad.
How does that work, are they allowed to get food stamps and help while living with her mom? I know they should get WIC but her mother is using her so she can reap the benefits of free welfare. My friend did not want a baby yet but she did what her mother told her to do because she was going to kick her out. Her mother is an evil person and she works around children. She does not even want my friend to talk to her father or her grandmother. My friend told me when she was sixteen years old her stepfather told her he had sexual feelings for her. Her mom moved out for a couple of months and went back because she needed his income. She is a sick woman. My friend was afraid of him when they moved back in. Her mother lies about the situation but everyone knows the truth.
I just think it is sad when a teenager’s mother wanted her to get pregnant so the mom can cheat the welfare system. Just goes to show you it is not always the teenager’s fault.
Concerned

Van Wert, OH

#31 Jul 5, 2012
I think that there are a lot of girls today here in Pike County have parents working or running around and leave their kids unsupervised at too early of an age. The kids start doing things behind their backs. They do drugs, have sex, and lie to their parents so they can get away with it. That is how a lot of teens end up pregnant. We have 13 and 14 year old girls here out sleeping with men for money and drugs. There is a 13 yr. old girl in Piketon that brags about sleeping around. Her facebook says for occupation, "At your Bitches Bed." She is proud that she can do this. Where are her parents. They must not care. This is a lot of the problem today. Maybe not in all cases, but 13 is way too young.
Tershawna - Chelsee

Chillicothe, OH

#32 Jul 8, 2012
Okay, first of all. If you don't live in Pike County or know the teen girls that are pregnant you shouldn't be running your f*cking cocksuckers. All the teen girls I know know their baby dads including me & Chelsee. Why don't you grow some f*cking balls & put your actual names on here. Grow the f*ck up. I mean seriously. Some people aren't f*cking rich & can't afford to go without wic or a medical card. & I'm not going to sit around on my a*s & get f*cking welfare just cause Im having a baby. I'm not a low life piece of sh*t & I plan to get a job right after I have my son. & No, I didn't get pregnant so I could be on teen mom. That's the dumbest s*it I've ever heard in my entire life. & Pike County does not have the highest teen pregnancy rate. Girls just now started getting pregnant. & I don't know why you guys are sitting here running your mouth about it because it doesn't concern you. & My mom was a great parent. If you think about it your parents really can't stop you because you're going to find ways around them. I'm not going to be pregnant forever so if somebody has something to say hit me up after I have my son which is due Aug 10 you stupid b*tches.
concerned

Van Wert, OH

#35 Jul 19, 2012
I know of several of them. What ya doing havin a contest to see who gets pregnant first? This is no joke.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fat women should go to prison 13 hr trump 12
van rob (Sep '12) Sat Whitey Blackman 88
Dog ambulance Mar 24 Phil McCraken 24
Charlie Reader For Sherriff!!!!! (Oct '08) Mar 24 Uno 121
The Recovery Centry on 23 going out of waverly Mar 23 Zzdouche 49
The sowers family and Angie sowers (Nov '12) Mar 23 Kera scaggs 16
Guy sitting on guardrail? (Sep '16) Mar 23 Mitch 12

Waverly Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance