First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Ducky

Waverly, OH

#1 Jun 18, 2009
anyone have any idea why certain "names" can have so much influence and "pull" with the board?
Smelltheroses

Waverly, OH

#2 Jun 18, 2009
Ducky wrote:
anyone have any idea why certain "names" can have so much influence and "pull" with the board?
surprised?
opinion

Waverly, OH

#3 Jun 18, 2009
Ducky wrote:
anyone have any idea why certain "names" can have so much influence and "pull" with the board?
LOL... whos boots are your bed under, who evens cares anymore!
opinion

Waverly, OH

#4 Jun 18, 2009
opinion wrote:
<quoted text> LOL... whos boots are your bed under, who evens cares anymore!
WOW I messed that one liner up! It's whos bed has your boots been under! and who even cares anymore....Sorry...
Ducky

Waverly, OH

#5 Jun 18, 2009
opinion wrote:
<quoted text> WOW I messed that one liner up! It's whos bed has your boots been under! and who even cares anymore....Sorry...
not sure what one liner means.lol just saying bad things happen to good people over people having the "name" to influence the powers that be.. agree?
regular_guy71

United States

#6 Jun 18, 2009
Someone should delete this thread, none of the posts make any sense!
Ducky

Waverly, OH

#7 Jun 19, 2009
regular_guy71 wrote:
Someone should delete this thread, none of the posts make any sense!
doesn't make sense to discuss or ask a question that may be of importance to someone? maybe get opinions even if you don't want to give yours?
opinion

Waverly, OH

#8 Jun 19, 2009
regular_guy71 wrote:
Someone should delete this thread, none of the posts make any sense!
Some more of your business , you don't want to give your opinion so just delete
Smelltheroses

Waverly, OH

#9 Jun 19, 2009
i understand what Ducky is asking. i've heard alot of what that place is all about, sadly. it is never a good idea to employ too many relatives in one business. "outsiders" have a real hard time if they don't go with the flow.
Ducky

Waverly, OH

#10 Jun 19, 2009
opinion wrote:
<quoted text> Some more of your business , you don't want to give your opinion so just delete
good answer opinion. anyone not wanting to read or respond doesn't have to.
Ducky

Waverly, OH

#11 Jun 19, 2009
Smelltheroses wrote:
i understand what Ducky is asking. i've heard alot of what that place is all about, sadly. it is never a good idea to employ too many relatives in one business. "outsiders" have a real hard time if they don't go with the flow.
like sometimes get booted or "transferred"
Ducky

Waverly, OH

#12 Jun 26, 2009
The supervisors implemented several new "rules" for their employees. While these rules will definitely make a healthier, safer atmosphere for the clients left in their care each day, there are still problems with their staff they need to address. They cannot control what their staffs extra curricular activities but, it is still reflection on Pike MRDD.
Confused

United States

#13 Jun 30, 2009
The people who do the work there always get fired. Like yesterday one of the best workers got fired supposely for not doing his job. All he did was his job and take the crap from the big wigs. The clients loved him too.
Ducky

Waverly, OH

#14 Jul 1, 2009
who got fired?
Smelltheroses

Waverly, OH

#15 Jul 1, 2009
Confused wrote:
The people who do the work there always get fired. Like yesterday one of the best workers got fired supposely for not doing his job. All he did was his job and take the crap from the big wigs. The clients loved him too.
i told you - a lot of family works there.
Ducky

Waverly, OH

#16 Jul 1, 2009
Confused wrote:
The people who do the work there always get fired. Like yesterday one of the best workers got fired supposely for not doing his job. All he did was his job and take the crap from the big wigs. The clients loved him too.
bet it wasn't a supervisor
Confused

United States

#17 Jul 1, 2009
it was a supervisor he was over transportation and maitance.
Ducky

Waverly, OH

#18 Jul 1, 2009
Confused wrote:
it was a supervisor he was over transportation and maitance.
i heard thats not true. i don't know, too many "supervisors" there right?
Smelltheroses

Waverly, OH

#19 Jul 1, 2009
I know that guy and he is in real thick with "family" if you know what I mean. I can't imagine him getting fired. Must have made someone special mad.
Confused

United States

#20 Jul 1, 2009
they said they fired him for not doing his "duties" he went above and beyond for them and look what he got

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Facebook drama and biatches 1 hr Dub 28
lake white club 2 hr gary 22
doghouse 4 hr great 35
Raidiger Field 11 hr woo-boy 374
Snow Day 11 hr woo-boy 16
I wanna get naked 17 hr ckb 12
stupid truck drivers (Mar '11) 19 hr applejack 120
Waverly Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Waverly People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:43 am PST

NFL 8:43AM
Jimmy Haslam: Browns have to get a QB in 2015
Bleacher Report 9:17 AM
Jimmy Haslam Speaks on Browns' 2015 QB Situation
Bleacher Report12:23 PM
Manziel's Teammates Discuss QB's Rookie Season
Yahoo! Sports12:24 PM
Report: Cleveland Browns 'wrecked' by Johnny Manziel's rookie season
NBC Sports12:46 PM
Teammate: Manziel was a "100 percent joke" as a rookie