why is waverly walmart so dirty and r...

why is waverly walmart so dirty and ran down ?

Posted in the Waverly Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
want to know

United States

#1 Mar 31, 2011
from my understanding this use to be one of the busiest walmarts in the state, but every since they painted it brown , it is always dirty and the shelves are bare and unorganized , can anyone shed some light on this ? does the management just not care ?
Luther

Portsmouth, OH

#2 Mar 31, 2011
I was there this evening and shelves were full organized and clean. AND check-out employee was nice. However, I have seen some customers dirty, bare and unorganized.
twoplustwois 5

Van Wert, OH

#3 Mar 31, 2011
Because it's in Pike County.
walmartian

Portsmouth, OH

#4 Mar 31, 2011
we are in dire need of a real new walmart superstore. the last few times i shopped this waverly walmart the shelves were bare. several items on my list were not available to purchase. people want us to shop locally, but i'm tired of getting frustrated not finding what i wnet to the store for. my answer is always "well we have a truck coming in tomorrow". i have contacted management regarding this crappy situation.
hahaha

United States

#5 Mar 31, 2011
want to know wrote:
.....but every since they painted it brown , it is always dirty and the shelves are bare and unorganized , can anyone shed some light on this ?
What kind of light do you want? AC or DC? They want it to look like the gripey people's home so they will feel right at home when they shop.
shopper

Van Wert, OH

#6 Mar 31, 2011
they are going to build a new store in Piketon is what I heard. a bigger and better store.
ihazidears

Van Wert, OH

#7 Mar 31, 2011
Need a Target and a Meijer's too instead of a "new" walmart.
ohmy

Bridgeport, WV

#8 Mar 31, 2011
We need something other than a wal-mart. I hate that store!
shopper

Frankfort, OH

#9 Apr 1, 2011
ihazidears wrote:
Need a Target and a Meijer's too instead of a "new" walmart.
If they come in it will probably be Piketon. Thats where everything else will be when Walmart moves.
lol this is great

United States

#10 Apr 1, 2011
wal mart is shitty because waverly is shity, i am from there and i moved to columbus to go to school and get a get a job, waverly should just be abandoned. sorry guys.
I Hate Walmart

Van Wert, OH

#11 Apr 1, 2011
The company has gotten rid of just about every full time person they had to cut back on payroll so the managers can get a huge bonus check.

Doing so they got rid of employees that really cared for the store and customers. You are now stuck with part timers that don't care, and will be gone as soon as they can find a job.

Today all this news about the unions and how bad they have it, but you see them shopping at Walmart everyday where the employees are treated like dirt. Why don't the union people boycott this place?
I Hate Walmart

Van Wert, OH

#12 Apr 1, 2011
shopper wrote:
<quoted text>
If they come in it will probably be Piketon. Thats where everything else will be when Walmart moves.
I hope Piketon will be able to handle all the crimes that go on at Walmart. The police should just set up a sub station in the parking lot as much as they are called there.
Knows you

Van Wert, OH

#13 Apr 1, 2011
It's RUN down, not ran down you hillbilly.
shopper

Van Wert, OH

#14 Apr 1, 2011
lol this is great wrote:
wal mart is shitty because waverly is shity, i am from there and i moved to columbus to go to school and get a get a job, waverly should just be abandoned. sorry guys.
SAD but TRUE
Yikes

Van Wert, OH

#15 Apr 1, 2011
Well then go somewhere else then you crying babies!Sometimes distributors or what not is out so therefor the store will be also,I do no not even work at Walmart but do manage a store and it does happen.What did we have in Wavery b4 Walmart?Change it and not sit on your comp complaining!!!
shopaholic

Powell, OH

#16 Apr 1, 2011
I think Waverly walmart has went downhill tremendously. Everytime I go there they never something I need. The shelves are never stocked and some of the people who work there are so dirty. They really need to shape up or ship out!!
JAMMEN 4U

United States

#17 Apr 1, 2011
I remember when there was a few locally owned stores that employed a few people then the big store came the little stores left towns went downhill everysince
walmartian

Portsmouth, OH

#18 Apr 1, 2011
Yikes wrote:
Well then go somewhere else then you crying babies!Sometimes distributors or what not is out so therefor the store will be also,I do no not even work at Walmart but do manage a store and it does happen.What did we have in Wavery b4 Walmart?Change it and not sit on your comp complaining!!!
we had kmart, stifflers and waverly sundry store. along with kroger, big bear, rexall,(Leist in Piketon) and lots of other small stores too numerous to name or rack my brain about. NOW we have Walmart. say for example you need a quick outfit for a funeral. it's all about competition and we no longer have any competition here in waverly anymore. that's why the shelves are bare....they don't care!!! so it forces people that can afford things to go out of county to purchase things (to cover their a$$es as in clothing)which adds to the urban decay and econimic deteriation of waverly. makes me very proud to have to shop online or go elsewhere to shop. no matter what i'm going to spend my hard earned money somewhere. and if i can't find it in waverly......OH WELL
Yikes

Van Wert, OH

#19 Apr 1, 2011
JAMMEN 4U wrote:
I remember when there was a few locally owned stores that employed a few people then the big store came the little stores left towns went downhill everysince
That goes with every chain and happens..No matter what it is..Ur issue is elsewhere..
Yikes

Van Wert, OH

#20 Apr 1, 2011
walmartian wrote:
<quoted text>
we had kmart, stifflers and waverly sundry store. along with kroger, big bear, rexall,(Leist in Piketon) and lots of other small stores too numerous to name or rack my brain about. NOW we have Walmart. say for example you need a quick outfit for a funeral. it's all about competition and we no longer have any competition here in waverly anymore. that's why the shelves are bare....they don't care!!! so it forces people that can afford things to go out of county to purchase things (to cover their a$$es as in clothing)which adds to the urban decay and econimic deteriation of waverly. makes me very proud to have to shop online or go elsewhere to shop. no matter what i'm going to spend my hard earned money somewhere. and if i can't find it in waverly......OH WELL
Thats right you said it,tired of everyone,cryin and complaing about someone or something...FIX IT SWEETIE...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheating husband's? 8 hr Just curious 3
do you know David Carter (Jan '11) Fri Tammera 2
Cat FeeD Fri Fartbreath 4
John strong (Jul '17) Thu My T 36
Tow truck driver. Wed Big B 2
Amber Cooper Jan 17 pow 2
What happened to LLOYD'S PIZZA? :( (Jan '17) Jan 17 eebie yeebie 86

Waverly Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance