Kyle Roar going to prison for a long ...
Anal Andy

Dublin, OH

#43 Feb 25, 2013
He's had another ovi since the accident? Unreal!
apple

Chillicothe, OH

#44 Feb 25, 2013
Anal Andy wrote:
He's had another ovi since the accident? Unreal!
Yep. He was in court for that when they arrested him him on the grand jury warrant. I know a lot of you think you know what's going in and what's going to happen, but I know some things u don't. It's easy to say you accept an apology, but that doesn't mean you don't want the person to pay for what they did. You will be surprised.....
Misty long

Marion, OH

#45 Feb 26, 2013
No one is saying he shouldn't be punished get with the program!
Anal Andy

Dublin, OH

#46 Feb 26, 2013
Sounds like he's gonna have some fun in his future if you know what I mean. Misty, you may want to get him a soap on a rope. There is a fun game you can play with one of those. Also, a bottle of Swiss Navy lube wold be a good birthday gift. Just a few drops keep you moist all day, even with multiple partners.
Family

Portsmouth, OH

#47 Feb 26, 2013
@misty long the only way the family will testify for Kyle is to put him under the jail. He took Eric's daughter, the kids sister, and Braylon's mom, not to mention the rest of the family. And yes he knew he was impaired and he still chose to get behind the wheel, and chose to get behind the second time impaired and have another wreck. The only remorse he feels is he's not on the streets right now. One last thing I heard out of Eric's mouth is that he knows Kyle has no remorse
knows the woolridge fam

Jackson, OH

#48 Feb 26, 2013
that awfull funny Anthony you had been running around with him up until the indited him. I know that for a fact. Whats odd is that you were the one that was fucked up the worse and you were breaking the law too (under age consumption)! Kyle was just your ride to get you and your friends where you wanted to go! now its all his fault! Im not saying that kyle shouldn't be in trouble but don't point fingers when you have 4 pointing back at you! One question I have is why was this 15 year girl out riding around at 1 am. I think everyone that was involved in the situation was at fault and it was a tragedy that someone died!! Just wonder how other people would feel if the shoe was on the other foot!
Anal Andy

Dublin, OH

#49 Feb 26, 2013
knows the woolridge fam wrote:
that awfull funny Anthony you had been running around with him up until the indited him. I know that for a fact. Whats odd is that you were the one that was fucked up the worse and you were breaking the law too (under age consumption)! Kyle was just your ride to get you and your friends where you wanted to go! now its all his fault! Im not saying that kyle shouldn't be in trouble but don't point fingers when you have 4 pointing back at you! One question I have is why was this 15 year girl out riding around at 1 am. I think everyone that was involved in the situation was at fault and it was a tragedy that someone died!! Just wonder how other people would feel if the shoe was on the other foot!
does this guy have an extra finger? Cuz I thought in third grade I learned it as "there are three pointing back at you". Of course with all the inbreeding in pike county, it may just be a birth defect.
knows the woolridge fam

Jackson, OH

#50 Feb 26, 2013
Your an idiot! Your name fits you! WTF is your life setting here monitoring topix! Your sure know a lot about how things are in prison, you probley didn't need soap on a rope though!
Anal Andy

Dublin, OH

#51 Feb 26, 2013
knows the woolridge fam wrote:
Your an idiot! Your name fits you! WTF is your life setting here monitoring topix! Your sure know a lot about how things are in prison, you probley didn't need soap on a rope though!
And another prime example of the results of public education.
Hair Raiser

Derry, PA

#52 Feb 26, 2013
Andy whats swiss navy lube. Dont drop your soap on a rope in the joint . Big Bubba will helo you pick it up.
lol

Athens, OH

#53 Feb 26, 2013
Aparently anal andy likes to b rediculous when anyone disagrees with him and acuses the public education system bc pple have opinions tht arent his. He is just a topix surfer who has to argue with others n b a ass bc Hes borrd with his life
amazed

Marion, OH

#54 Mar 2, 2013
Peter North wrote:
Maybe I'll pack his wife while he is in prison.
Zach Downing you better be careful Kyle is not gone for long!!!!!!!!!mauhhahahahahahha
heehee

Stout, OH

#58 Mar 3, 2013
that means your a fa##ot boy hahahahahahhaha
Jen

United States

#59 Mar 5, 2013
State wrote:
Everybody on here needs to Learn how to spell ! If you want to know what I think about the whole ordeal he needs to be locked up for a while he might learn something. I don't think it was an accident he knew he was high! And always gets high so I don't feel bad for him or his family. My heart goes out to the family that lost that young girl.

I feel bad for the girl and her family.. they were all smoking pot. She knew before she got into the vehicle what was up... it is not just his fault. He is not the only one to blame.
Family

Tulsa, OK

#61 Mar 9, 2013
@ Jen, I wonder why the pot didn't show up on the autopsy or toxicology report? Kyle has had 2 DUI'S since September 8. One in Piketon and the one in Waverly. He's really learned a lesson didn't he. He needs locked up for a long time before he hurts or kills someone else
anthony d woolridge

Greensburg, PA

#62 Mar 9, 2013
To every one i have not comentd thats sum imature kid that needs to grow u, and to who noes the woolridge fam, he had the girls i was passed out when he went and got them and he was supposd to b taken me home and he wasnt so dnt. b blamen the wrong person
noname

United States

#63 Mar 12, 2013
Wow really he messes up one time and everyones like throw him in jail but what about Ashley Royster she killed Amber Risner why ain't she in jail huh?? Why don't you all leave him alone!
onetime

Chillicothe, OH

#64 Mar 12, 2013
noname wrote:
Wow really he messes up one time and everyones like throw him in jail but what about Ashley Royster she killed Amber Risner why ain't she in jail huh?? Why don't you all leave him alone!
One time? He got another DUI after that.....
Family

Tulsa, OK

#65 Mar 12, 2013
@ one time he has two since then, one in Piketon and one in Waverly. @ no name, if he only messed up one time how does he have all these cases on him
Anal Andy

Oak Brook, IL

#66 Mar 12, 2013
anthony d woolridge wrote:
To every one i have not comentd thats sum imature kid that needs to grow u, and to who noes the woolridge fam, he had the girls i was passed out when he went and got them and he was supposd to b taken me home and he wasnt so dnt. b blamen the wrong person
are you high or just stupid?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Milfs in waverly 2 hr BigDave 8
Sheriff and his new truck 4 hr Heeza psycho 12
come on really 10 hr Whiteyisdumb 3
construction worker (Aug '10) 19 hr Jerry Perkins 33
What happened to LLOYD'S PIZZA? :( 19 hr Dave 33
Amos harbor 1 Water into Wine 0 Fri Knowone 5
Arthur from Van Rob (Oct '15) Fri VanRobish 18

Waverly Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance