Kyle Roar going to prison for a long ...

Kyle Roar going to prison for a long time

Posted in the Waverly Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
black jack

Van Wert, OH

#2 Feb 15, 2013
A Woolridge wrote:
Hahahaha the long arm of the law is catching up with this dope head!!! Send him Up I say!!
u kowits not rigt tryin to throw anthony under the bus for ur comment just sayin
hair raiser

Greensburg, PA

#3 Feb 15, 2013
black jack wrote:
<quoted text>u kowits not rigt tryin to throw anthony under the bus for ur comment just sayin
learn some english and grammer dude . Can't understand what your trying to say.
Spelling bee

Dublin, OH

#4 Feb 15, 2013
hair raiser wrote:
<quoted text> learn some english and grammer dude . Can't understand what your trying to say.
learn some spelling, dude. It's grammar.
i got you

Ray, OH

#5 Feb 15, 2013
its not the real anthony guys and if it is this is zach downing and im gunnin for ya bro
a girl

United States

#6 Feb 15, 2013
accidents happen. and it's sad she is gone and my heart goes out to her family. it's not like he meant for this to happen. they say everything happens for a reason.
State

United States

#7 Feb 16, 2013
Everybody on here needs to Learn how to spell ! If you want to know what I think about the whole ordeal he needs to be locked up for a while he might learn something. I don't think it was an accident he knew he was high! And always gets high so I don't feel bad for him or his family. My heart goes out to the family that lost that young girl.
Anal Andy

Dublin, OH

#8 Feb 16, 2013
a girl wrote:
accidents happen. and it's sad she is gone and my heart goes out to her family. it's not like he meant for this to happen. they say everything happens for a reason.
well, if you drive high, you can expect this to happen. Just saying. Stupid move. Jail time is in order.
hair raiser

Derry, PA

#9 Feb 16, 2013
Sorry spelling bee. You knew what i was saying thou.grammar grammar grammar grammar. I got it now.
hmmm

Wilmington, OH

#10 Feb 16, 2013
a girl wrote:
Accidents happen?????? Are you really that stupid. The piece of trash was drunk.
lolwut

Van Wert, OH

#11 Feb 16, 2013
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Accidents happen?????? Are you really that stupid. The piece of trash was drunk.
Reports say high.
State

United States

#12 Feb 16, 2013
Could have been both!
A Woolridge

United States

#13 Feb 16, 2013
I told the fool to pull over but he ran from the law and got hit by that truck. Bout killed me... Idiot fool is now going to get his azzzz packed in prison by bubba... Teeeeeheeeeeeheee
hmmm

Wilmington, OH

#14 Feb 17, 2013
lolwut wrote:
<quoted text>Reports say high.
I know for a fact he was drunk.
hair raiser

Derry, PA

#15 Feb 17, 2013
Grammar grammar grammar grammar grammar
Peter North

Amesville, OH

#16 Feb 17, 2013
Maybe I'll pack his wife while he is in prison.
well

Ray, OH

#17 Feb 17, 2013
If he was under the influence of anything he is going to do some serious time. Most likely at least 8 years unless he strikes a plea deal. I knew Kyle when he was a kid. He grew up rough once his dad went to prison and he was left with his psycho mother. But that's no excuse. He did what he did. He made his bed and now he will lay in it. He isn't going to get away with this without serious prison time.
Anal Andy

United States

#18 Feb 17, 2013
A Woolridge wrote:
I told the fool to pull over but he ran from the law and got hit by that truck. Bout killed me... Idiot fool is now going to get his azzzz packed in prison by bubba... Teeeeeheeeeeeheee
lucky boy.
night hawk

United States

#19 Feb 17, 2013
He's gonna be wearing a lot of kool aid cause he's gonna be someones little bitch in the joint.
One who knows

United States

#20 Feb 18, 2013
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
how about u get your facts straight he was not drunk did you not read the paper??!!
One who knows

United States

#21 Feb 18, 2013
All I have to say all you people hating you better be careful what you wish for! There's this thing called karma and she's not nice!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheriff Election 2 hr Joe 228
Military Conducted Experiments on Americans 13 hr theWATCHER 1
pam buying lloyds pizza (Dec '14) 19 hr Lbb 12
Rose Yates Mon Fred 22
olivia starr (Jun '13) Mon Mtm 50
Hookers Mon woo-boy 9
Suboxin Dr in Waverly Mon mfhm 9

Waverly Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance