Preston Pherson
curious

United States

#1 Nov 13, 2011
Anyone know anything about Preston Pherson?
Snitch on the snitches

Van Wert, OH

#2 Nov 13, 2011
curious wrote:
Anyone know anything about Preston Pherson?
He was involved with Tommy and Jason Trent when they stole all those four wheelers and tools from Kevin Ross. They all made a deal with law enforcement to give up three people so they could get off. Tommy and Jason went to Alabama or Louisiana to work so it must be true or they couldn’t leave town. They stole some stuff and sold it to the salvage yard at Peanut’s so they would have the money to get to the job and buy some pills. Amy and Billy have been running around smoking meth and snorting pills while she tries to find some 30’s to Fed-X to Tommy. They must have deputized all of them the way they act, stealing and doping it up as if they are untouchable and no one seems to care. Amy is telling everyone that is what Tommy did and she has the paperwork to prove it. She said Tommy gave them two from Lucasville and one from Pike County. Don’t know who Jason gave up yet. Preston may be with them or he may be trying to find his three people to snitch on. I don’t trust any of them. Hope this helps you out. And before any of you get on here to defend them go look it up on the internet or sell them some dope and see if you get in trouble.
oookkkk

United States

#3 Nov 13, 2011
Well I know for a fact Preston is facing 3 felony charges over that shit so he ain't that much of a snitch.. he's goin thru court over all this shit now
Snitch on the snitches

Van Wert, OH

#4 Nov 13, 2011
oookkkk wrote:
Well I know for a fact Preston is facing 3 felony charges over that shit so he ain't that much of a snitch.. he's goin thru court over all this shit now
Look on the internet, it's over for all of them. They all got off. If he was taking the fall for them he would have went to grand jury this last time and no one as seen him for awhile. Just telling you what Amy and Billy said and she had the paperwork. Tommy was the ring leader and Preston didn't do half the sh*t the Trent's did. That's pretty dirty of them to get him involved for something they did. You know Preston didn't tell on them cause they got out of all of it before he did. My guess is they couldn't do anything to him after Tommy and Jason cut a deal. I think Preston got involved after they stole the stuff. I wonder how Kevin Ross feels about them going free.
Found Preston

Van Wert, OH

#5 Nov 15, 2011
He's in jail on a B&E. The Trent's told on him.
Familysomeone that knows

Chillicothe, OH

#6 May 3, 2012
He is a theif and a snitch, stole from our grandma and then when she was in hospise with family there praying he started a fight with his uncle who is in his late fifties and beat him up.... he just got outta ten years for snitchin and well known drug dealers offer us money to tell them where he is so they can kill him.... I pray that he will find his way to prison so that he might live to see 30
CANT STAND HIM

Monroe, MI

#7 May 3, 2012
Prison is too good for the little puke!! Hope they throw the book at him, lock him up and throw the key away!!! He's nothing but trouble!
jason

United States

#8 May 23, 2012
You dont know jack shit u snitch.. Put ur real name and see if us trents dont knock ur teeth down ur throat.. U r probably some bum we didnt give a job to.. When u r innocent u dont have to do shit but tell the truth.. But I never had to say anything.. Truth is the stolen goods was found at my ex wifes brothers house and the investigating officers brother was srewing my ex and caused our divorce.. But he didnt get any charges.. See how our fine police officers do justice.. Its called receiving stolen property and he wasnt charged.. Funny how that worked.. So get ur facts straight.. If u did know us u would know that me and my brother have never got along and dont do things together except work sometimes.. So go get a job before rent 2 own repos ur computer..
x worker

Van Wert, OH

#10 May 31, 2012
jason wrote:
You dont know jack shit u snitch.. Put ur real name and see if us trents dont knock ur teeth down ur throat.. U r probably some bum we didnt give a job to.. When u r innocent u dont have to do shit but tell the truth.. But I never had to say anything.. Truth is the stolen goods was found at my ex wifes brothers house and the investigating officers brother was srewing my ex and caused our divorce.. But he didnt get any charges.. See how our fine police officers do justice.. Its called receiving stolen property and he wasnt charged.. Funny how that worked.. So get ur facts straight.. If u did know us u would know that me and my brother have never got along and dont do things together except work sometimes.. So go get a job before rent 2 own repos ur computer..
You dumb a*s. I did work with u bunch of crooks years ago and I quit because u cheated me out of my money. Ur own kids told about riding the 4 wheelers and everyone knows u and ur x brother in law r friends. He didn’t get any time either. Sounds like ur saying tracy covered it up for u. I know kevin ross and I believe what he told me. Ur kids said u were beating ur wife up and thats why she divorced u and amy told everyone about the time rent to own repo ur furniture so stop acting like u pay ur bills. I saw the reports on u and ur family and every one of u r debt dodging dead beats. I’m not some bum u didn’t give a job to either. u and ur family work for other people they don’t own any company and I have drunk enough beers with u guys and listened to u brag how u steal from the job sites and ur dad has to piss for u so u can pass the test. u and ur family never have been any good. All u trents r a bunch of drunks, druggies and thieves. That’s all u know and u will remember me the next time u see me cause I don’t take to threats and we will see who gets their teeth knocked down their throat. I know how u trents like to sneak up behind someone and sucker punch them. I read the investigating report on how ur brother beat the sh*t out u after u guys stole kevins stuff. I will put my muscle and my youth up against ur old worn out a*s any day. I’ll remind u who I am the next time I see u out and ur not hiding behind ur family. And u did snitch and u just snitched on your brother in law again. How would he know anything about kevin and what kevin had on his property if u had nothing to do with it? kevin knows everything about u trents and what u have done. u didn’t have much to say till it was over now u want to run ur mouth. People don’t forget so u need to watch ur a*s and all the sh*t u stole from other people cause they may come looking for it and take it back. u and ur family are nothing but a bunch of bullies and ur out numbered by people who are not afraid of any of u. Every time u trents and preston get in trouble u start telling on everybody u know and they know u told so watch ur back. I hope I see u before they do cause u won’t talk ur way out of paying me this time. See u soon as*hole.
jason

United States

#11 Jun 8, 2012
Then put ur real name on here x worker.. The companies we work for pay our workers so if u didnt get paid it was cus it wasnt owed to u.. I have receipts for everything I have and dont steal shit.. And my dad dont cheat anybody outta work or money.. Ask anybody around and u will see mu dad is the best man to work for ever.. So come and get u some and kevin ross can kiss my ass.. There wasnt any four wheelers involved so u dont know jack shit.. Kevin ross is a lying, cheating, no good piece of shit who has illegal gaming devices and has been busted several timea and will get it again.. And my kids names better stay ouuta ur mouth cus I will hurt anybodu who messes with my kids.. And beth is a lying cheating no good whore who was screwing traceys brother and caused our divorce.. Sounds like u was one of the low lifes she was suckin behind my back.. So but ur name on here or come to tackett lane and come get u some little man.. otherwise keep ur dicklicker shut..
Tell the truth

United States

#12 Jun 12, 2012
Sounds like Jason is a loser. Blaming everyone else.
STAY ON TRACK

Monroe, MI

#13 Jun 13, 2012
Why is Jason now the topic on this forum? It's supposed to be about that loser Preston Pherson. Stay on the topic and get off of Jason!!! Geez,as much as I love the entertainment I really hate Preston and would much rather see y'all bash on him. LOL
Butthole surfer

United States

#14 Jun 14, 2012
I'd like to get on Jason. He has a purty mouth and a great butt. Does he swing both ways?
wish i didnt

Jackson, OH

#15 Jan 20, 2013
me and preston youst to do stuff especally involving needles. i found out a year ago he made me hiv positve please stay away from him its for your own good i hope he burn in you know what.
haters

Columbus, OH

#16 Apr 10, 2013
just to let you know i know who you are thats sayin the shit you put on here maybe you should have not been using needles that other people have already used but i guess you will do anything to get high you are a trifalin bitch just to let you know preston has been with alot more than you and aint never heard any other girls say anything bad about him so what you got to say about this.......just sayin you better hope that some of his girls dont see this because you ass will be found and delt with so say something else....
his new baby mama

Marion, OH

#17 Apr 10, 2013
wish i didnt wrote:
me and preston youst to do stuff especally involving needles. i found out a year ago he made me hiv positve please stay away from him its for your own good i hope he burn in you know what.
just to let ya know we are about to have a baby and we both have been tested so maybe you need to keep his name out ur mouth before i find ya foreal you just made ur self look dumb as hell putting your shit out there on blast like that dirty bitch!!!
no name

Marion, OH

#18 Feb 18, 2014
you know this is the most messed up sight I have ever seen in my life ppl wanna say some of the stupids shit ever.
Seriously

Van Wert, OH

#19 Feb 18, 2014
Do you people ever get tired of living the shitty lives you lead?
sure, I get tired of going to work everyday, but its Disneyland compared with the bullshit you people deal with.
Never could stand Tom Trent. Thought he was hot shit when he used to come into the place I worked and act all cocky.
Who's cocky now? At least I can wake up every morning and go to my job without worrying about this crap! And they pay me 80 grand a year!
You get what you play for, mo-fos!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheriff Election 6 hr citizen 175
Brooke weaver 7 hr Idk 1
seeking black pecker 12 hr woo-boy 1
my new shoes 19 hr woo-boy 5
Prostitution in pike county (Mar '15) 23 hr duiget 38
Gas Golf Cart Mechanic needed ASAP Sat Mustang Sally 1
Golf Cart Mechanic Needed ASAP. Sat Mustang Sally 1

Waverly Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance