james ray franklin and dee dee stegall

Posted in the Waverly Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering about snitches

Waverly, OH

#1 May 9, 2011
how many people have these people robbed and then snitched on? im lookin at a motion of discovery right now with their names birthdates and social security numbers and the serial numbers of the twenties they used to make the buy..they go out n commit F2 robberies check fraud gun thefts and they snitch on people n get a diversion program and i kno a guy who got maxed out on a F5 and is goin to do a year an they get a diversion program after robbin half the county how is that justice? and how r they still walkin use to snitches got dealt with hey ray...u kno mark pfiepher u kno turbo n randy n u kno tommy that jus to name three wat is it tell on three an get out of jail free cause all ur doin is workin for the prosecutors office i heard someone posted a motion of discovery up wit ur name on it at bucannan store i wonder if it is the same one im lookin at probably not cause uve snitched on i dont kno how many people and keep commitin crimes cause all u gotta do is call rob junk or charlie reader cause they will let u talk ur way out of it everyone done seen u guys n their office do u realize that these people wil b out of prison good luck n good bye
Christy

Waverly, OH

#2 May 9, 2011
What the hell are you talking about? Could you please speak English! Get your hooked on phonics out quickly and learn a little more before you actually try to form a sentence. Im telling ya practice makes perfect.
wowwow

United States

#3 May 10, 2011
all that family is nasty........that whole family gets away with all the drugs
Jeni and John

Sugarcreek, OH

#5 May 15, 2011
VIOLA (de stegall) is all bark and no bite , she saids some things about me and i will confront her in front of the ppl who she said it to
i know

Chicago, IL

#7 Mar 23, 2012
Her dad also use to diddle in her pooter
Scurred

Waverly, OH

#8 Mar 26, 2012
INBREEDERS....nuff said.
ONEDRUGGIE

Waverly, OH

#9 Mar 26, 2012
wowwow wrote:
all that family is nasty........that whole family gets away with all the drugs
All druggies get away with shit in Pike Co

Since: Feb 11

Waverly, OH

#10 Aug 31, 2012
you guys need to back off of them they are good people
plz

Columbus, OH

#11 Aug 31, 2012
Hope they snitch on the three named above cause they all need to be in prison before they hurt somebody to get their drugs but here's one they forget to add to the list turbo's brother Cricket.
xbuyerx

Logan, OH

#12 Sep 5, 2012
ray is a theif and a punk ass bitch he knows what he done and maby who i am (an old friend) who he took advantage of !!!!!!

MARK MY WORDS RAY PETERS I WILL GET YOU BACK 150$ seems to me thats 75$ a hand x 2

hey ray

Waverly, OH

#14 Nov 21, 2012
Yea I hear u gonna kill me snitch well bit#*$ come to where u wore the wire in me an let's c who leaves an ur how is nasty sukin joey cambells dick he jus turned 18 pettifile an plz kis my was snitches blong in ditches he jus hasn't got caught get cuz he protected but police so he can't rob more then tell.in more ur house stinks brandy cross the street smells it want sum get sum punk
thommy reed

United States

#15 Dec 14, 2012
Yes he snitched on me it was my motion of discovery posted in bucannan store heard u lookin for me well cum to where u wore the wire an de de sat in the car wit the cop ill let u listen too the buy tape an show u on court record where rob junk says james ray franklin was wearin a wire an made a buy from me but karmas a bitch an so r u

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#16 Mar 31, 2013
Just to let everybody know. THERE AINY NOBODY SUCKIN MY D*CK. SO LAVE MY NAME OUT OF IT.
for sure

Athens, OH

#17 Apr 1, 2013
Dee used to bang her dad, brother and cousins. Her dad butthole raped her.
Oh boy

Circleville, OH

#18 Sep 23, 2013
They r still at it. Something needs to be done with such trash.they deserve everything they get.snitches they r....
Oh boy

Circleville, OH

#19 Oct 3, 2013
Better watch them snitches they t wearing a wire trying to not go to jail for being indited on drug charges
ok

United States

#20 Oct 5, 2013
Dame u don't say is it true can it be true
lmao

Pittsburgh, PA

#21 Oct 7, 2013
hey ray wrote:
Yea I hear u gonna kill me snitch well bit#*$ come to where u wore the wire in me an let's c who leaves an ur how is nasty sukin joey cambells dick he jus turned 18 pettifile an plz kis my was snitches blong in ditches he jus hasn't got caught get cuz he protected but police so he can't rob more then tell.in more ur house stinks brandy cross the street smells it want sum get sum punk
what language is this? I didn't understand a thing you said.
true

United States

#22 Oct 31, 2013
Snich
chilli

United States

#23 Oct 31, 2013
thommy reed wrote:
Yes he snitched on me it was my motion of discovery posted in bucannan store heard u lookin for me well cum to where u wore the wire an de de sat in the car wit the cop ill let u listen too the buy tape an show u on court record where rob junk says james ray franklin was wearin a wire an made a buy from me but karmas a bitch an so r u
your one to talk there thommy reed. You have a few discoveries yourself with your name in them thats including your own family. And for the rest of you snitches you will all get what is coming to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 7 min Pops 31,182
cute picture 12 min No one in particular 3
Lake White Club 1 hr John Q Public 4
Flu vaccine ineffective in 99 percent of people 3 hr Arooooooo 42
the Cacer Hoax/Money Scam 5 hr LaffNatU 12
Godless say if you work at sawmill ur stupid 7 hr sawman 18
Prostitute at the end of Alma Omega Rd at 23 8 hr hmhmcghm 46
•••
•••
•••