Lancaster, OH

#5 Feb 14, 2011
does jfs bring your foodstamps to the plant
person that cares

Minford, OH

#6 May 18, 2011
Hard Worker wrote:
Great place to work +++
sh!t who are u trying to kind hard worker they pay little to nothing and you work 40 hrs a week if not more and only bring home 200 yeah right its a crappy place to work if you ask me and you come home smelling like grease and your clothes get f'd up..i mean come on!
i hate stupid people

Waverly, OH

#7 May 19, 2011
be glad you have jobs dumb@sses
i hate stupid people

Lancaster, OH

#8 May 20, 2011
I have no job and would do anything for a buck.
My welfare check is not near enough to support me and my 9 children, and my girlfriend is pregnant again. I'm pretty sure it's mine, I think.
I'm trying to get cured off the booze, but it's just so hard. I dont want my girlfriend to be drunk this time through her pregnancy like she was the last time. oh well. I feel like such a dumb@ss.
i hate stupid people

Lancaster, OH

#9 May 21, 2011
Well, I'm still looking for a job. Drunk on my ass.
i hate stupid people

Waverly, OH

#10 May 21, 2011
there is only one i hate stupid people. and the dumb@ss who is drunk with ten kids aint it. who ever you are you must be a piece of SHIT
i hate stupid people

Lancaster, OH

#11 May 22, 2011
i hate stupid people wrote:
there is only one i hate stupid people. and the dumb@ss who is drunk with ten kids aint it. who ever you are you must be a piece of SHIT
I am sooo embarrrassed, That was the liquor talking. I'm sorry for confussing you ppl so. I'm just not right in the head right now.
forgive me. My ass hurts from a recent enema.
i hate stupid people

Waverly, OH

#12 May 23, 2011
i like you {i hate stupid people} # 2
itsnotwhoyouthin k

Ostrander, OH

#13 May 23, 2011
i hate stupid people wrote:
I have no job and would do anything for a buck.
My welfare check is not near enough to support me and my 9 children, and my girlfriend is pregnant again. I'm pretty sure it's mine, I think.
I'm trying to get cured off the booze, but it's just so hard. I dont want my girlfriend to be drunk this time through her pregnancy like she was the last time. oh well. I feel like such a dumb@ss.
look at the bright side with another kid on the way...a raise is coming.lol this post obviously a joke,was just to funny. Good laughs I needed that!!!;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ed Taylor (Mar '14) 1 hr south point stephie 9
comic book store 2 hr aba 1
Russ Holowell was part of Ray Tackett getting b... (Jul '14) 11 hr gansta love 36
biggest thieves (Oct '14) 23 hr Get your facts right 62
Curious? 23 hr Harrrdeeeeharrharr 3
olivia starr (Jun '13) Thu omg really 33
waverly wal-mart Thu fed up 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waverly Mortgages