Brenda

Chillicothe, OH

#45 Aug 31, 2012
not justice wrote:
know what people get killed every day in prison.what are you going to do with them (go hold there hand)have you heard the saying what goes around comes around!!!face it there going to get whats comming to them.there both trash!!!!neither one of them take care of there kids and the only thing worsr the whores they had them with dont care for them either!!!!!! cant wait till youre home in bed and the phone rings to tell you to hurry to them there not breathing or a cop walkes up and says he sorry youre son didnt make it.and one more thing to know you will never ever see them again.hope both eric and chuckie rott in HELL!!!!
losome one shuta it for uok u no good piece of shit u need to keep your mouth shut before someone shuts it for u you low life piece of trash leave the bundys alone u think the harris was so dame inacent what the hell ever shut your own door before u start on mine
THE TRUTH

United States

#46 Oct 12, 2012
I have known Hope since she was a kid and she was worthless then too. She is just like her worthless mother, her dad is a good guy and her went to prison for something her mother did. Hope will never be worth the air she breathes. Its a good thing she gave her kids to someone else because they are better off. She is nasty and will steal anything that isn't bolted down so if you see her coming bolt your doors and don't let her in or you will regret it !!!!!!!!
NastyMoFos

Englewood, CO

#47 Oct 19, 2012
You low life dirty cum guzzlin white peices of trash!!! How dare you say shit about Pig! Brandon, yeah, he is a peice of shit just like you fkn Bundies!! Pig got pulled into some bullshit because of Eric robbing Brandon. How can you all act like what happened is ok? That shit is not ok and hope that them dope fiends have nightmares everyday for the rest of their miserable little lifes! They deserve way more than that. I hope Eric is in there with a BIG ASS BLACK DUDE gettin fkd in his ass repeatedly...and he still deserves more than that!! His girl and kids didn't deserve to have some punks screw their life up...Over money and drugs. Oh yeah, i seen u nasty SOB's up in here in Chilli. Did you relocate to try to run from your past??? You know his family isn't only in Pike Co. F*ck you and have a nice day
this is hope bitch

Chillicothe, OH

#49 Oct 20, 2012
oh and another thing we are proud to say we are bundys hunny i bet our men will go out an bust there ass way befor any of yours will atleast we can say our men love us an dont go out on us but what can most of yall say about yours huh i bet you cant say the same dam thing thoe can you if you do i bet your fucken lien just to make your self feel better at night
NastyMoFos

Englewood, CO

#50 Oct 20, 2012
Ok, you can keep telling yourself that, maybe you really believe that and thats ok. You are honestly proud to admit that your a Bundy...come on..I know you gotta take up for you family name but PROUD!!?? What exactly do your men do to bust there ass...hustling, stealing, maybe do a side job now and then so the can feel their needle!! I can tell you this, my husband works full time and goes to college full time to support his family..he don't have me out turnin tricks like your man does you!!!!Keep bumpin those c*ck suckers and tryin to feed people your line of bullsh*t...it ain't workin here hoe. Don't anyone need to lie on here except you and yours.
crazybitch101

United States

#51 Oct 20, 2012
Who Knows wrote:
This county has a homeless shelter. They have very high requirements there though, can't get in if you are addicted to drugs or alcohol. Whether it be prescription or street drugs. They drug test before allowed to stay. So Chucky's wife, if your clean and would like a roof to sleep under with your children, you should try there.
Well know I know you are full of shit becuase I stayed in the homeless shelter myself with my daughter when my father in law kicked us out of his house. They do, do drug testing there and if it does come back in your system they ask and they do check to see if anything is perscribed to you. If it is they lock it up in a cabnet in the office and give it to when you are due for it. I am glad to say that while I stayed there I was able to find a home for me and my family. There is wonderful people that work there and help you anyway they can. I havent been there in about 2 yrs I have had my own home that I am buying know. They also do drug testing as random as they wont. So dont think you can get in there scott free one day and them not spring another drug test on you again. Becuase if you fail they wont put up with it they make you leave that same day I seen it happen no it was not me neaither.
Brenda

Chillicothe, OH

#52 Oct 21, 2012
NastyMoFos wrote:
You low life dirty cum guzzlin white peices of trash!!! How dare you say shit about Pig! Brandon, yeah, he is a peice of shit just like you fkn Bundies!! Pig got pulled into some bullshit because of Eric robbing Brandon. How can you all act like what happened is ok? That shit is not ok and hope that them dope fiends have nightmares everyday for the rest of their miserable little lifes! They deserve way more than that. I hope Eric is in there with a BIG ASS BLACK DUDE gettin fkd in his ass repeatedly...and he still deserves more than that!! His girl and kids didn't deserve to have some punks screw their life up...Over money and drugs. Oh yeah, i seen u nasty SOB's up in here in Chilli. Did you relocate to try to run from your past??? You know his family isn't only in Pike Co. F*ck you and have a nice day
look no one has said any thing about pig u need to stop with the bundy shit every one lost some one and we all hurt just stop it please stop it already.
NastyMoFos

Englewood, CO

#53 Oct 21, 2012
You can stop anytime you want!! No one is making you come on here...you don't like it..too bad. My little cousins suffer everyday Because they took their daddy...and when I refer to "they" I mean them Bundy boys and Brandon!! Admendment 1 Freedom of Speech I am expressing how I feel and what I know. He didn't derserve that, neither did his kids! He was a great daddy that was very close with his children. Who did the Bundy's loose? What because of some prison time. Their still breathing...correct?
Butterfly

Brookville, OH

#54 Oct 22, 2012
Hope and Chucky are piece of shits..she just had a baby and she's not even trying to get her!!she pretty much left town to hide from the children services..i think her babygirl is still in the hospital she was tested possitive for herion..pretty sad!!the doctors didn't even know she was pregnant because she never went to the doctors at all while she was pregnant!!she is the worse mother and a low life b*tch she doesn't give a f**k about none of her kids that's why she doesn't have them..she doesn't deserve to have them she's a junky whore..and chucky is no different,he probably sucks d**k with hope..
Brenda

Chillicothe, OH

#55 Oct 22, 2012
NastyMoFos wrote:
You can stop anytime you want!! No one is making you come on here...you don't like it..too bad. My little cousins suffer everyday Because they took their daddy...and when I refer to "they" I mean them Bundy boys and Brandon!! Admendment 1 Freedom of Speech I am expressing how I feel and what I know. He didn't derserve that, neither did his kids! He was a great daddy that was very close with his children. Who did the Bundy's loose? What because of some prison time. Their still breathing...correct?
i see u dident mention lauren or shawn and yes u are making me come on here because u wont f$$kin stop and i will be responding everytime u get on here and write shit so shut the f$$k up already u were not there.
Brenda

Chillicothe, OH

#56 Oct 22, 2012
Butterfly wrote:
Hope and Chucky are piece of shits..she just had a baby and she's not even trying to get her!!she pretty much left town to hide from the children services..i think her babygirl is still in the hospital she was tested possitive for herion..pretty sad!!the doctors didn't even know she was pregnant because she never went to the doctors at all while she was pregnant!!she is the worse mother and a low life b*tch she doesn't give a f**k about none of her kids that's why she doesn't have them..she doesn't deserve to have them she's a junky whore..and chucky is no different,he probably sucks d**k with hope..
whats the matter u cant put your real name on here u talk alot of shit what chuckie and hope do is NONE OF YOUR DAME BUSSINESS and u call your self butterfly butterflys is a simble of peace so u need to change your name because u sure dont deserve it.
NastyMoFos

Englewood, CO

#57 Oct 22, 2012
Wow Hope it sounds like you are a great mother..lol. Oh Yeah and Brenda, you can come on here all you want..spend your life on here trying to defend The Great Bundy Name!! hahaha. you go right ahead because I'm sure that we will keep putting the truth! None of you nasty ass, cum guzzlin, needle bangin junkies can stop me!! Whats up Butterfly :) Looks like someone else tells the truth on here.
And, who cares about puttin their real names on here we know who you dumb asses are..lmao. what, you gonna come track us down? Please hoe, I'm sure it's gettin close to you needing your next fix...so go now...run along
Brenda

Chillicothe, OH

#58 Oct 22, 2012
NastyMoFos wrote:
Wow Hope it sounds like you are a great mother..lol. Oh Yeah and Brenda, you can come on here all you want..spend your life on here trying to defend The Great Bundy Name!! hahaha. you go right ahead because I'm sure that we will keep putting the truth! None of you nasty ass, cum guzzlin, needle bangin junkies can stop me!! Whats up Butterfly :) Looks like someone else tells the truth on here.
And, who cares about puttin their real names on here we know who you dumb asses are..lmao. what, you gonna come track us down? Please hoe, I'm sure it's gettin close to you needing your next fix...so go now...run along
this is Brenda not hope and i will defend my kids till the end ur ass was not there so why are u against Brandon what did he do. i will be on here everyday just to see how stupid u are being u really sound like a broken record and i dont use a f$$kin needle so go to hell.
NastyMoFos

Englewood, CO

#59 Oct 23, 2012
Please hoe you weren't there and NO ONE gives a flyin f*ck about your kids!! No one said that you were a Needle Junkie....as everyone can see...you never denied it about your Kids and Hope!! Thats right!! Needle Junkies!! The only one on here being stupid is you lying ass Bundy's, but thats nothing new, hell everyone knows that too. You people really need to get an education. I know none of you received your diploma...but it's not to late...you can always get your GED (good enough diploma). Your parents would be so proud. How exactly did anyone sound like a broken record...how would you even know what a broken record sounds like...it's not like you could afford one...broke or new. All I can say is wow...if this is how you people act...maybe it's a good thing that you lost your kids (HOPE)!!
Brenda

Chillicothe, OH

#60 Oct 25, 2012
NastyMoFos wrote:
Please hoe you weren't there and NO ONE gives a flyin f*ck about your kids!! No one said that you were a Needle Junkie....as everyone can see...you never denied it about your Kids and Hope!! Thats right!! Needle Junkies!! The only one on here being stupid is you lying ass Bundy's, but thats nothing new, hell everyone knows that too. You people really need to get an education. I know none of you received your diploma...but it's not to late...you can always get your GED (good enough diploma). Your parents would be so proud. How exactly did anyone sound like a broken record...how would you even know what a broken record sounds like...it's not like you could afford one...broke or new. All I can say is wow...if this is how you people act...maybe it's a good thing that you lost your kids (HOPE)!!
listen here u retarded f$$k i am not a hoe and second all my boys has there diploma u stupid a$$ and i am so glad your family is such good people they dont sell drugs do they? thats what started all this shit your people had drugs and my people wanted them. pick at your own family make them get there lives in check then we will speak of my family. see ya
NastyMoFos

Englewood, CO

#61 Oct 26, 2012
Brenda wrote:
<quoted text>listen here u retarded f$$k i am not a hoe and second all my boys has there diploma u stupid a$$ and i am so glad your family is such good people they dont sell drugs do they? thats what started all this shit your people had drugs and my people wanted them. pick at your own family make them get there lives in check then we will speak of my family. see ya
Good try on trying to turn it around...lol..Didn't work though...I don't know anyone that is worse than one of you nasty Bundies! Wow...your boys have diplomas!! They obviously have no common sense! Did you teach them anything or just leave it up to our wonderful school systems? You know, a lot of the dumb kids just get pushed through school because they don't want to put up with them! lol. All the shit started because off Brandons Piece of Shit Ass...which is not my family..if you knew me or half of what you talk about you would know that. I love how you people are so smart. See how you mentioned our people selling...and your people stealing the drugs??? Yeah, even Brandons not stupid enough to DO the drugs...he just sells them to the HEADS! And, I don't have to make anyone get their lives in check...My life is perfectly fine, I have a great hubby and wonderful kids that would never consider doing something so dirty as to put needles in their arms! Hell, I bet your kids have robbed you plenty of times huh? It's ok you don't have to lie so just plea the 5th and keep trying to blow smoke up someones ass! Your kids will always be what they are!! There are so many different words to describe them... worthless, hopeless, junkies, retards, dirty, trifflin..i could go on for hours but why when everyone already knows. Well, off to work I go. Maybe you all should try the same thing!
nosy

Waverly, OH

#62 Oct 29, 2012
Chucky dont have a wife. His gf is in Ross co. jail. They gave up 2 kids for their drugs. They were caught with a stolen car. They better do time for that or something is wrong. By the way, the way she was whoring around while he was locked up and selling her ass for heroin, probably aint even his kid. They dont even get to see the kids any more cause of their habits. Nobody wants them around, all they do is steal to get drugs. Have some bad habits and both need to be locked up.
NastyMoFos

Englewood, CO

#63 Oct 30, 2012
They are such classy people...LMAO! It kills me how they come on here and act like they are upstanding citizens. They are such peices of shit!! They need to stop getting high off the system that my tax dollars pay for and get a fkn job. Do something with your life!
BoooHooo

Englewood, CO

#64 Nov 1, 2012
Lmao..you wonderful Bundies must not of been able to pay your internet bill this month..so sad. Stop giving your kids your check and you might be able to pay for your stuff!

Happy Halloween...hahahaha
definition of bundy

West Lafayette, IN

#65 Nov 2, 2012
NastyMoFos wrote:
They are such classy people...LMAO! It kills me how they come on here and act like they are upstanding citizens. They are such peices of shit!! They need to stop getting high off the system that my tax dollars pay for and get a fkn job. Do something with your life!
bundy [&#712;b&#652;nd&# 618;]
noun
1. a time clock
2.punch the bundy

a. to start work
b. to be in regular employment
**********
Definition of bundy

bundy

To render something inoperable accidentally. Specifically to back up a toilet with a profundity of excrement.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
You are being lied to go to infowars dot com 5 min Luke7 20
Why is Woo-boy into men? 1 hr Perry T Mason 1
Greetings from Alex Jones infowars 4 hr Luke7 1
The dangers of GMOs 4 hr Luke7 10
Prisonplanet dot com for truth 5 hr Luke7 1
How to report cyber bullying 5 hr Luke7 1
Infowars dot com 5 hr Internetz 5
Waverly and Pike County Corruption Wed PCF 34
Waverly Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Waverly People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:09 pm PST

Bleacher Report 1:09PM
Bengals Re-Sign LB Maualuga to 3-Year Deal
NFL 1:16 PM
Cincinnati Bengals re-sign Rey Maualuga
ESPN 1:25 PM
Bengals re-sign MLB Maualuga for 3 years
CBS Sports 1:49 PM
Hoyer on Manziel: 'It takes a big person to check into rehab'
ESPN 4:58 PM
49ers sign WR Simpson to two-year deal