First Prev
of 2
Next Last
waverlytigers

Jackson, OH

#1 Apr 5, 2011
i heard she burned down a building or something? what is that about?
mememe

Marquette, MI

#2 Jul 31, 2011
i was in jail with her and they said she burnt something
Yup

United States

#4 Nov 8, 2012
She burned down a building, got busted with drugs & shoplifting multiple times.
yep

Napoleon, OH

#5 Nov 9, 2012
The bitch is crazy since she has been with R.Lett. Is on drugs BAD. Would probably do most anything.
Anonymous

United States

#6 Nov 14, 2012
how
does she seem to always get into trouble but never actually be im trouble ???? Hmn i wonder
YUCK

Englewood, CO

#7 Nov 16, 2012
Just like her sisters...nasty! Sleep their way out of it
thommy

Van Wert, OH

#8 Nov 21, 2012
FOR ONE U IDIOTS HIDE WIT FAKE NAMES PUTTIN PEOPLE DOWN GINA ISNT WIT RAYMOND LETT AMANDA IS AND ALL U FREAKIN HIGH AN MIGHTY NEVER DO NO WRONG IDIOTS NEED TO GET A LIFE BESIDES PUTTIN PEEP DOWN LOOK INTO HOW TO HELP PEEP GINA IS THE BEST OF THE DALES I KNO THE WHOLE FAMILY AN SHE NOT A BAD PERSON MAYB SHE MADE A MISTAKE SO WAT LIKE U HAVENT U BUNCH OF TOPIX WARRIORS U MAKE ME SICK UR A BUNCH OF BITCHES
:0

United States

#9 Nov 21, 2012
thommy wrote:
FOR ONE U IDIOTS HIDE WIT FAKE NAMES PUTTIN PEOPLE DOWN GINA ISNT WIT RAYMOND LETT AMANDA IS AND ALL U FREAKIN HIGH AN MIGHTY NEVER DO NO WRONG IDIOTS NEED TO GET A LIFE BESIDES PUTTIN PEEP DOWN LOOK INTO HOW TO HELP PEEP GINA IS THE BEST OF THE DALES I KNO THE WHOLE FAMILY AN SHE NOT A BAD PERSON MAYB SHE MADE A MISTAKE SO WAT LIKE U HAVENT U BUNCH OF TOPIX WARRIORS U MAKE ME SICK UR A BUNCH OF BITCHES
If she is the best of the family, I feel sorry for that family.
thommy

Van Wert, OH

#10 Nov 21, 2012
I feel sorry for u 0 cuz u r exactly that a big 0 I can use. My name if u rnt jus a topix warrior ill gladly meet any of u trash talkers in person an discuss this matter but we all kno ur life is miserable so u won't leave the net long enough lmao bitch

United States

#11 Nov 21, 2012
thommy wrote:
I feel sorry for u 0 cuz u r exactly that a big 0 I can use. My name if u rnt jus a topix warrior ill gladly meet any of u trash talkers in person an discuss this matter but we all kno ur life is miserable so u won't leave the net long enough lmao bitch
I'm the guy that's had her arrested several times for shoplifting & drugs. And it must make you feel good internet tough guy to talk tough. I r very scared. Hahahahahahaha
awww
#12 Dec 3, 2012
yep wrote:
The bitch is crazy since she has been with R.Lett. Is on drugs BAD. Would probably do most anything.
that amanda not gina
awww
#13 Dec 3, 2012
awww wrote:
<quoted text> that amanda not gina
but ur right about one thing she is crazy will f~+k u up
ha ha

United States

#14 Dec 7, 2012
amanda and gina are both good in bed ....... I think gina is better she always turned me on , something bout those eyes ....... I wanna f??k u like i did at a private party ....... Just u n me n ( bg ) n her man that night ....... Cant remember his name right off hand but he was young n it was some great sex girl i know u remember
hmmmm

United States

#16 Dec 25, 2012
ha ha wrote:
amanda and gina are both good in bed ....... I think gina is better she always turned me on , something bout those eyes ....... I wanna f??k u like i did at a private party ....... Just u n me n ( bg ) n her man that night ....... Cant remember his name right off hand but he was young n it was some great sex girl i know u remember
n u sexy lil thang when u read this get at me bc i want to hit it again just like that night .....u know that was some of the best sex u have ever had ..... Hit me up ..... I dont live too far from u now

United States

#17 Dec 26, 2012
I let her give me a bj once to keep her from going to jail. It was nice.
hair raiser

New York, NY

#18 Dec 26, 2012
thommy wrote:
you sound like an angry young man. you got enough ass to back up all those capital letters
thommy

United States

#19 Dec 26, 2012
Hair raiser Igot enough to bak any thing I do or say wat bout u wanna meet up ill CAPITAL UR ASS

United States

#20 Dec 26, 2012
thommy wrote:
Hair raiser Igot enough to bak any thing I do or say wat bout u wanna meet up ill CAPITAL UR ASS
Moronic is the best way I can describe you.
hair raiser

New York, NY

#21 Dec 27, 2012
thommy wrote:
Just yanken your chain. How big are you. As big as all those capital letters
thommy

United States

#22 Dec 28, 2012
An inbread no life loud mouth topix warrior who's life suks so bad an he so scared of his own shadow he tries to put other people down u probally set an read the dictionary to cum up with that one but u chose a good name to hide behind 0 cuz that's exactly wat u r a 0 in life she prob wouldn't give u the time of day ur a bit#h an a looooooooser lmao quit talkin no one will like u still

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheating husband's? 8 hr Just curious 3
do you know David Carter (Jan '11) Fri Tammera 2
Cat FeeD Fri Fartbreath 4
John strong (Jul '17) Thu My T 36
Tow truck driver. Wed Big B 2
Amber Cooper Jan 17 pow 2
What happened to LLOYD'S PIZZA? :( (Jan '17) Jan 17 eebie yeebie 86

Waverly Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance