Pinehurst Apartments
Not

Van Wert, OH

#67 Jan 17, 2013
You can not blame the address of a place for the crimes being committed in this town or county. It is happening every where in town. If you don't want to live there, fine, but you will not escape the crimes any where you live.
Ask the judge

Cincinnati, OH

#69 Jan 18, 2013
It was court ordered. Both parents are responsible for supporting their child and well as for alimony...if you dont want to pay it then dont get a divorce. If you have an issue with this contact Judge Deering. Oh and btw drugs ARE illegal...not smart to admit on here that you do them. You can be identified by your computer information
sam

Hillsboro, OH

#70 Jan 18, 2013
Ask the judge wrote:
It was court ordered. Both parents are responsible for supporting their child and well as for alimony...if you dont want to pay it then dont get a divorce. If you have an issue with this contact Judge Deering. Oh and btw drugs ARE illegal...not smart to admit on here that you do them. You can be identified by your computer information
not that anyone will look into the drug issue
ashley

United States

#72 Jan 18, 2013
Chilli740 wrote:
Let me tell u something about pinehurst..it is one of the most grimest places ive ever been, the manager picks fav. up there, their is a guy up there by the name of Nathan Tuksberry that isnt aloud up there he locked hisself and Lindsay Kunkle up in apt.204, held her hostage all while messed up on bath salt the sheriff had to go threw the window to get him, he also beat her up, well he got barred(or so we thought) and all the while the manager knows hes up there and she doesnt care, he was even n her office talkin 2 her! Then every time they see the guy thats got kids with the girl n apt.606 they wanna call the cops, he does not do n e thing wrong from what ive seen he has just been arrested 2 times and they make him out to be the most horrible person,(non-violent crimes!)well he is actually not--ive meet him and he is one of the most nicest people ive met him and he is a good father(shocking coming out of P.H)!!but my point is the manager is crooked as hell picking favorites..they close the laundry mat up when the manager leaves(supposedly!) the manager gives the keys to certain people! the place just makes me sick the way they treat people...
they don't pick favorites. If you have actually applied up there and have talked to her you would know that at least once a year if not more their waiting list gets reviewed by the state. Trying to get in there. A friend of mine lived there and I like it, the manager is nice. If you don't Associate with the wrong people there's nothing wrong with living there.
seriously

United States

#73 Jan 18, 2013
wow grow up wrote:
Of course they wont its hard to get anything done at the sheriff's department when your mommy and daddy go our to eat with them all the time it's all about favoritism plain and simple that's why not a God damn thing gets done with any of the bunch and the second something gets said on here the cops are at Corey's house on the double but if he goes and files a report on them nothing ever gets done kind of fucking funny if you ask me you gotta love the morons like "whipped Corey's Ass" who are the ones who start a bunch of bull shit drama and then call their buddy's at the sheriff's department and make up false reports real fuckin sad this shit needs to stop for real and dragging people into this problem who has nothing to do with you all's problems seriously dragging the poor dudes mom into your God damn drama what the fuck are you 12
Like you said people really need to let the bullshit go! As far as I know all your drama was over a year ago! Its all childish!
chilli740

Van Wert, OH

#74 Jan 18, 2013
ashley wrote:
<quoted text>
they don't pick favorites. If you have actually applied up there and have talked to her you would know that at least once a year if not more their waiting list gets reviewed by the state. Trying to get in there. A friend of mine lived there and I like it, the manager is nice. If you don't Associate with the wrong people there's nothing wrong with living there.
look here miss ashley i kno 4 a fact the bitch picks favorites im up here and i see the shit every day y would i open my mouth about something that i aint seen first hand? know what ur talking about before u speak on it
and no the manager aint nice she is a two-faced piece of shit even the matinence man will tell u that..
ashley

United States

#75 Jan 18, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you said people really need to let the bullshit go! As far as I know all your drama was over a year ago! Its all childish!
Trash trash trash.. Corey and Tj dumbass have drug Pinehurst down even more.. He's a mommys boy, Megan told us all the stuff he did.. He's not innocent...get a job...
Sienna

Chillicothe, OH

#76 Jan 19, 2013
To Not are you really that dumb to think we don't know that crimes are committed throughout the county? When you have TRASH congregated at one place like slImehurst it is 10x more likely to happen. Judging from your defensiveness, you probably live there. Well here is a hint put don't the booze and pills and get out of there quick.
funny

Clyde, OH

#77 Jan 19, 2013
ashley wrote:
<quoted text>
Trash trash trash.. Corey and Tj dumbass have drug Pinehurst down even more.. He's a mommys boy, Megan told us all the stuff he did.. He's not innocent...get a job...

And we should all listen to what Megan says....lol
old

Clyde, OH

#78 Jan 19, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah you would think a 40 year old man would have better things to do than harrass someone his kids age and brag about beating him up and then have his mommy and daddy to try and get him out of the trouble. People in this county need to get a life oh and a JOB
alpachino

United States

#81 Jan 22, 2013
Juss heard angela corwin and her bf robbed the maintance man up there and the police r looking for them both . Prison time right there I hope she gets what she deserves. Damn junkie
friendofafriend

Mansfield, OH

#83 Jan 24, 2013
Thomas Stevens lives up there in apt 1001 and he is nothing but a worthless ass mother fu8ker that needs his testicals cut off he is nothing but a child molester and his day is coming his daughter even said he done it to her and Cathy is a fu*k tart and stayed with him.
area2

Chillicothe, OH

#84 Jan 25, 2013
They should rename pinehurst skanks alot pillhurst!
edy james ex

West Union, OH

#85 Jan 26, 2013
alpachino wrote:
Juss heard angela corwin and her bf robbed the maintance man up there and the police r looking for them both . Prison time right there I hope she gets what she deserves. Damn junkie
that is what james went and told every one but let me tellu he and she are together so lol i have not clue he uses ppl any ways cause when they was split up he was with me lol he is a cheating lier he hasd me up there on Friday and her there Saturday lol so what ever if she did do it for real which i think he is lying he called me to day and told me he wreacked him moms blazer lol why he should have called his gf not his ex gf
Managers Daughter

United States

#87 Feb 3, 2013
You all are immature, how about you get a job, put down the crack pipes and stop spreading your legs! What kind of adults are you? This is the most childish thing I've ever seen. Go do something with your lives instead of talking trash about my mother. Its not cute, it's not funny, and if you think it is then ill settle it at the apartments with you!
Managers Daughter

United States

#88 Feb 3, 2013
chilli740 wrote:
<quoted text>look here miss ashley i kno 4 a fact the bitch picks favorites im up here and i see the shit every day y would i open my mouth about something that i aint seen first hand? know what ur talking about before u speak on it
and no the manager aint nice she is a two-faced piece of shit even the matinence man will tell u that..
How about you put your name on it, or are you too scared to? Because if you're going to talk sh*it then you better be ready to back it up.
A now

Logan, OH

#89 Feb 4, 2013
lol wrote:
tj carter lives there now her and her meth head boyfriend.
TJ Carter is freaking the shit that's my homie and u need ta quit sayin shit unless it affects your ass.
Bella j

Logan, OH

#90 Feb 4, 2013
sienna wrote:
This place like all the other apartments in pike county is full of nothing but filthy, worthless pillheads who wouldnt work in a cloud factory if their childs life depended on it. It is sad that this is all these children will ever know, so the cycle repeats itself. Pillheads are a selfish people and only think about what they can get off you. It sickens me that these people draw welfare, stamps and a medical card while i work my ass off for nothing! Before anyone wants to go on the defense I just want to let you know that a group of people who live there stole off me and my child. The bad people up there outweigh the good. I wouldnt recommend anyone living up there.
Hey just a quick question I have a almost three year old I do have a job but also get assistance. Well this place is my only choice for now because my husband just kicked me and my baby out. Do u know if I would have to worry about her safety because If so I would like to look somewhere else. I went there once to visit someone and they said it was an ok place to live...
Code

Lancaster, OH

#91 Feb 4, 2013
I put my app.in there 13 years ago and the manger asked me if I was a child melster. I'm a female. How stupid. I don't think she was suppose to ask me that. Any way I didn't move in there I'm so glad.
Managers Daughter

United States

#92 Feb 5, 2013
Code wrote:
I put my app.in there 13 years ago and the manger asked me if I was a child melster. I'm a female. How stupid. I don't think she was suppose to ask me that. Any way I didn't move in there I'm so glad.
oh really? because that's her job!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hannah rhoden (Apr '16) 23 hr Billys kid 17
who is the toughest sob in pike co. fighter (Jul '10) Sun Dbj 217
Anyone selling strawberries? Sun Crabs 2
I'll talk to you here Sun Crabs 8
April Heffner Sat Big B 9
Scams Sat lil bit big 6
Tyler Hopkins (Sep '14) Sat MoneyshotN 16

Waverly Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance