Pinehurst Apartments
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
hello

Marion, OH

#1 Aug 29, 2012
is full of dope dealers ,dope heads and females that are so nasty that they let their kids run around in filth just because you are on welfare dont mean you you cant buy soap. the female are so slutty that they will pic guys off the net ane sleep with them with out knowing any thing about them.trash scanks
south74

United States

#2 Aug 29, 2012
What's wrong? Did your boyfriend leave you for someone that lives up there?
what the world needs

Chillicothe, OH

#3 Aug 29, 2012
Wow Angie, that was mean.
hello

Marion, OH

#5 Aug 30, 2012
lol this is not angie.
for another my husband and i are very happy i was just making a observation cause the cops are there all the time. child services are called a daily there have been meth dealers weed dealers on my god how much more do you have to see that know that is the slums and nothing but trash live there
so glad my son left that hell hole and the slut he was with
Hum

Van Wert, OH

#6 Aug 30, 2012
Doesn't matter where you live it is every where, not just the apartments. You won't get away from it. It is on every street in town.
lolwut

Clyde, OH

#7 Aug 31, 2012
hello wrote:
lol this is not angie.
for another my husband and i are very happy i was just making a observation cause the cops are there all the time. child services are called a daily there have been meth dealers weed dealers on my god how much more do you have to see that know that is the slums and nothing but trash live there
So, your son was a drug dealer and trash? Since he did live there. I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
what the world needs

Chillicothe, OH

#8 Aug 31, 2012
hello wrote:
lol this is not angie.
Good thing I wasn't talking to you then. South 74 is Angie and that was mean...so...the lovley ladies of Pinehurst are boyfriend stealers? Hmmmm.....
south74

United States

#9 Sep 3, 2012
I was just saying that because usually when someone starts a thread like that its because their boyfriend left them for someone else. I apologize if it upset anyone. Not everyone is a skank that lives up here. And I'm pretty sure children services aren't here everyday. I have seen drug activity going on in nice neighborhoods as well. It is everywhere. There are a lot of hard working honest people that live here too. Don't forget that.
What the world needs

Chillicothe, OH

#10 Sep 3, 2012
I know this. I lived at Pinehurst once. Was a long time ago but I know what you're saying. You just keep in mind that just because a thread like this pops up....they aren't talking about you babe. There really are a lot more nasty little skanks than there ever were. All that happened when Janet left. Bad management is all that's going on here.
Grammar Police

Chillicothe, OH

#11 Sep 3, 2012
hello wrote:
is full of dope dealers ,dope heads and females that are so nasty that they let their kids run around in filth just because you are on welfare dont mean you you cant buy soap. the female are so slutty that they will pic guys off the net ane sleep with them with out knowing any thing about them.trash scanks
Is full of dope dealers, dope heads and females that are so nasty. They let their kids run around in filth. Just because you are on welfare doesn't mean you can't buy soap. The females are so slutty that they will pick guys off the net and sleep with them without knowing anything about them. Trash skank.
i know

Clyde, OH

#12 Sep 4, 2012
Its really only certain ppl thats are problems..there are no hookers up here,iv been here almost a year..and managment is whats wrong.they choose favorites..its a place for my kids and me,so i jus stick to meand do wat i have to..
what ever

Marion, OH

#13 Sep 21, 2012
let me tell you i have seen first hand the run of men running in and out of certain apartments.The drug dealing is ramped.They have gotten ride of a lot of them but still. the manager dose not really care if you are dealing as long as you kiss her and the maintenance mans ass
forsure

Chillicothe, OH

#14 Sep 24, 2012
some people have to live there no choice so dont judge
lol

Clyde, OH

#15 Sep 26, 2012
tj carter lives there now her and her meth head boyfriend.
corey

Millersport, OH

#16 Oct 7, 2012
lol wrote:
tj carter lives there now her and her meth head boyfriend.
. Yeah I really do meth sounds to me like the white trash homless dettys need to shut their mouths and mind their imbreded mouths!!!!!!!!!! Atleast I have a place to live lmfao
bee bop

Chillicothe, OH

#18 Oct 7, 2012
Haha homeless dettys lol.
sly cooper

Van Wert, OH

#19 Oct 12, 2012
LOL...
it sure don't
i kno

Marion, OH

#20 Oct 12, 2012
Haha the hoes face looks like seabiscut they are all a bunch of druggies and unemployed trash I know his ex wife and she was smart to get away from that bunch
mmhmm

Bergholz, OH

#21 Oct 14, 2012
what ever wrote:
let me tell you i have seen first hand the run of men running in and out of certain apartments.The drug dealing is ramped.They have gotten ride of a lot of them but still. the manager dose not really care if you are dealing as long as you kiss her and the maintenance mans ass
Apt 1002....hooking, drugs, dangerous homemade tatoos and beautiful babies that need a good home.
MORGAN

United States

#22 Oct 14, 2012
Hey mmhmm U can shut your moutH.. You are prob some mad no good white trash skank tht aint got nothing better to do then sit and run ur mouth. HOW ABOUT YOU PUT YOUR REAL NAME ON HERE, UNLESS YOUR SCARED OR SOMETHING??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pike County Sheriff 1 hr Voter 31
Breaking: U.N. / George Soros To Take Over The ... 8 hr Alex Jones Channel 1
Lawyer: How to Stand Up Against Mandatory Vacci... 8 hr Alex Jones Channel 1
Ways To Fight Against Forced Vaccinations Laws 8 hr THElNFOWARRlOR 1
Andrew Wakefield DESTROYED by Anderson Cooper 11 hr WeRwAtchiNg 3
Guy and girl walking streets 14 hr Code4020 7
SB 227 Upheld Children Have a Right to Health 18 hr The Vaccinator 1

Waverly Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance