who will you vote for for Mayor

Created by curious on Mar 16, 2013

198 votes

Click on an option to vote

blakeman

Mayor

corrupt

United States

#23 Mar 22, 2013
Maybe forests raised hell because mayor reed let his family & friends get away with murder!!! The village of waverly is a joke & some of the " in" crowd thinks their crap doesn't stink.. most of them.are coke heads & in debt up to their eye balls..they don't know what real money is!!!!!
lolwut

Waverly, OH

#24 Mar 22, 2013
idc about religious affiliations, just as nice as those two (for example).
lolwut

Waverly, OH

#25 Mar 22, 2013
sorry, that was to @HairRaiser
George Dickel

Waverly, OH

#26 Mar 22, 2013
corrupt wrote:
Maybe forests raised hell because mayor reed let his family & friends get away with murder!!! The village of waverly is a joke & some of the " in" crowd thinks their crap doesn't stink.. most of them.are coke heads & in debt up to their eye balls..they don't know what real money is!!!!!
Who is the "IN" Crowd here in Waverly? I cannot think of anyone who that would apply to.
voter

Athens, OH

#27 Mar 22, 2013
Thirty wrote:
Looks like some have discovered you can vote more than once on the poll.


i voted for my buddie 10 times already
voter

Logan, OH

#28 Mar 24, 2013
Just Saying wrote:
This will be a sad little village if Forest gets elected.
WHY?
Just Saying

Waverly, OH

#29 Mar 24, 2013
voter wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY?
Because Forest is stubborn and close minded. He doesn't listen to anyones opinion. He thinks he is the smartest one in the room at all times. This thinking does not promote growth and looks foolish in the eyes of corporate prospects looking for a place to establish a business. He has his own agenda and thats all that matters to him. His followers think because he questions everything that he is watching their back, but in reality, he extinguishes any chance for jobs to come into the community. I'm not saying he is a bad person,I'm saying he is not the right person for the job.We have a real chance for our economy to turn around here and we need a lead man that can work with business.He needs to take a page from Blaine Beekmans and Bill Kelleys playbook. These 2 knew how to get the wheels rolling and work with people.
out of town

Lucasville, OH

#30 Apr 1, 2013
I aggree Forest works hard to get elected, like signing up the poeple at the workshop to vote.
But I think it is time for the cheif of police to retire or leave. I'd love to vote but because I don't live in the cemetary in Waverly I can't vote
no name

New Plymouth, OH

#31 Apr 1, 2013
acually with our city charter the best place for forest is as mayor. he has more voting power as a councilman than as mayor. the mayor only votes on issues that are tied. so really the council has more power than the mayor
Resident

Waverly, OH

#32 Apr 1, 2013
It must be true that he is actually running for mayor. I thought it was just another joke and rumors put out by his followers. I have seen his signs all over town though so it must be true. They left a piece of trash on my door yesterday to vote for him too.

Waverly you better wake up people do not know what he is if they haven't kept up with all his shenanigans over the past few years while on counsel.

Do not vote for him.The only reason he is still on counsel is that no one else in his ward ran against him. It's easy to win if you are the only one on the ballot.

Tell us ONE thing this man has done for the good of Waverly in his 18 years sitting on the counsel. ONE THING.

Resident

Waverly, OH

#33 Apr 1, 2013
At the time the water rates were raised this was a concern
Has it ever been revisited?
Kempton had concerns
regarding the 3%
increase in 2013 and there after. Fisher stated
council can
revisit to
determine if
the 3% is necessary

What are the plans for the ones running for mayor about these outlandish water bills we now pay? Remember the reason was Mills Pride was leaving. Now the buildings are occupied again. Do the rates go back down now? If not, Why?
Resident

Waverly, OH

#34 Apr 1, 2013
Resident

Waverly, OH

#35 Apr 1, 2013
Blakeman acts like he knows so much about the city and how it is run. Yet, wasn't it him that tried his best to get someone that didn't even meet residential requirements to be on counsel? It's all about him and what he wants. Why didn't he know you must be a resident of the town for 3 years to run for office?

Resident

Waverly, OH

#36 Apr 1, 2013
Too bad the city employees treat its residents like crap and they are going to be dished the same crap. KARMA
Wake The Hell Up

Waverly, OH

#37 Apr 2, 2013
George Dickel wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is the "IN" Crowd here in Waverly? I cannot think of anyone who that would apply to.
That's and easy answer just read "How things look without smoke and mirrors" it explains it very well.

And lets just be honest I hear the law suit on these people are close enough to hear coming.

And clearly let it be said if you think Kempton is a good choice to re-elect you need to get with the man that is standing up to all the corruption in Waverly and listen to the recording he has of Mayor Kempton talking about all the corrupt activity he know of going on in Waverly but instead of doing anything about it he went to bed with the rest of them

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#38 Apr 2, 2013
Wake the Hell Up let me correct you somewhat. It's "Recordings" plural LOL!!

And yes you can hear it, Loud and Clear.

Resident

Waverly, OH

#39 Apr 2, 2013
That is fine if you feel that way about Kempton. What has Blakeman ever done for the city in his years? Nothing. He sits at the meetings raising hell with his finger stuck in the air.
How I See It

United States

#40 Apr 2, 2013
I have noticed in the last couple of weeks that Blakeman has been going door-to-door in the community introducing himself to the voters, talking with people, encouraging them on the importance of coming out to vote, and answering questions/concerns they might have. He is out in the community almost every evening doing this. To me this shows that being Mayor would not just be a part-time job for him like it seems to be for the current Mayor. I do not know if Mayor Kempton has been out in the community doing the same, but I have not heard anyone talking that he has been taking the time to go door-to-door like I have heard them talking of Mr. Blakeman doing it. Mayor Kempton doesn't have many signs out, Blakeman does...I don't know if Mayor Kempton just assumes he has the election in the bag or that being Mayor and helping to make the village what it could be is just something to do in his "spare" time. I do not know either of these men personally but it seems to me that what the village needs is someone to "ruffle their feathers" and light a fire under a lot of people to get some changes done. As we can all see, being the puppet on a string for many people in certain positions within the village doesn't seem to be working and it hasn't worked for many years now...I personally would like to see someone in the Mayor's seat who isn't going to be afraid to tick other officials off for the sake of what is good for the village instead of just doing what serves this or that particular official for the sake of allowing those other officials to get away with the way this village has been ran for so long. There's a reason why it went from a city to a village...people are leaving because they are tired of the same corruption and crap that has went on for far too long.
Dear God

Waverly, OH

#41 Apr 2, 2013
What have any of these people done for Waverly?

Well letís start with the recent history. Chief Roe has single handedly ruined a great police department and ran countless good officers and dispatchers off. He is a time bomb waiting to explode. He needs investigated in a great depth which I believe is going to happen sometime in the near future. Get him the hell out of there.

Then we go to now Mayor Kempton that has gone to bed with Chief Roe and practically holds his hand. Itís ridiculous I thought Kempton was going to be a good change for the Village after corrupt Mayor
Reed resigned. But what do you know Ö.No balls Kempton would rather cower to overweight gimpy Chief Roe and do whatever he can to keep the good ole boys together. Well the hell with that.

Former Mayor Reed created a huge mess and then tucked his tail and ran the hell out when it began to get too hot for him. What a great Mayor and Preacher he is.

So everyone can get on here and run their mouth about Blakeman but I believe itís only because they now he wonít stand for this crap and he will actually make them do things right. I have personally heard conversations with employees of the Village and one of the biggest concerns with him getting elected Mayor is that he will be a full time mayor and they will actually have to work and show up for work on time and stay all day. Isnít that ridiculous? What in the hell is this place coming too.

Ask Mayor Kempton next time you see him or Chief Roe why on April the second 2013 there were 10 speeding tickets dismissed in waverly mayors court that were written in the school zone. Oh yeah who wanted them dismissed Mayor Kempton and Chief Roe. Why you say? Good ole boys. Someone do a public records request and see that it was the pillars of the community that got let go. This I find as a citizen to be bullsh*t. Why do we have to pay our tickets and charges but they donít.

Donít let them give you some bull crap reason either. They were dismissed just because of who they are.

Stop the Bullsh*t!!!!!!!

Vote Blakeman for Mayor make a change. Get a full time Mayor.

U R Kidding

Waverly, OH

#42 Apr 2, 2013
Resident wrote:
Blakeman acts like he knows so much about the city and how it is run. Yet, wasn't it him that tried his best to get someone that didn't even meet residential requirements to be on counsel? It's all about him and what he wants. Why didn't he know you must be a resident of the town for 3 years to run for office?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =KOJLSPIJWrYXX
You post this video thinking you are hurting Blakemans chances of Election. Look at that idiot of a police chief stand up and try to intimidate people. He is no more than a coward trapped in a fat mans body. He wouldn't do that if he wasn't behind that badge.

If the mayor had any pride about this village he would have done something about. If Chief Roe would act like that anywhere else they would have already thrown him out on his ass. I don't see anyone challenging him but Blakeman. So keep posting this stuff show the world true hill jacks at work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Raidiger Field 5 hr Resident 96
Thimerosal in vaccine is POISON 5 hr watcher 1
Why American education is useless 6 hr wowie boy 5
woo-boy calls people trash 6 hr wowie boy 1
Hoping Godless contracts ebola 6 hr wowie boy 6
Megyn Kelly Exposes CDC Director's Ebola Deceit 6 hr jonesbones 10
EBOLA was created in a lab 7 hr Weeeeeeee 2
Waverly Dating
Find my Match

Waverly Jobs

Waverly People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Waverly News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Waverly

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]