Ticket Number:
Violation Date: 03/13/2012
Violation Time:
Violation Description: Unlaw Sex Condu Section #: 2907.04AB1
Degree: 3rd Degree Felony
really

Kansas City, MO

#2 Mar 21, 2012
Wow!! Would you also believe that this family is allowing Amber to be around braxton??
haha

Potosi, MO

#3 Mar 21, 2012
Do you know the story? The girl lied about her age to raul, she even told the cops she accodently told him the wrong age. Why would u have sez with someone then go file a report? Hmmm something seems a little off...and hmmm should braxtan be around someone who had sex with someone he thought was of age, or someone who let their boyfriend beat him and lay dying ...yea tough choice..please
whatever

Lewis Center, OH

#4 Mar 21, 2012
I can assure you that AMBER has had absolutely no contact whatsoever with BRAXTAN.....you need to get your shit straight and stop running you mouth on here.....you know nothing about it. You have no idea what kind of problems bullshit lies like this can cause for BRAXTAN and the family. Say what you want about Raul but shut the hell up with the lies about AMBER seeing the baby when she has had no contact with him at all....SHAME ON YOU.
blipblop

Chillicothe, OH

#5 Mar 22, 2012
See what happens when baby's have babies??? NOBODY wins!!!! Who cares about the parents, shouldn't the focus be on the baby??
thinkso

Chillicothe, OH

#6 Mar 22, 2012
This was filed 3/19/2012. something looks a little fishy to me. Is he being set up? Maybe from Scotts side of the family or something? I don't know something don't seem right.
laker

United States

#7 Mar 22, 2012
haha wrote:
Do you know the story? The girl lied about her age to raul, she even told the cops she accodently told him the wrong age. Why would u have sez with someone then go file a report? Hmmm something seems a little off...and hmmm should braxtan be around someone who had sex with someone he thought was of age, or someone who let their boyfriend beat him and lay dying ...yea tough choice..please
Ignorance of age is no defense, that's why you ask for ID!
haha

Herndon, VA

#8 Mar 22, 2012
So you ask for an id before you get with someone? And fyi not all 16 year olds have ids...and i was thinking the same thing about it being a set up either from scott or amber. Why waig almost a week to file? Probably got jealous and wanted to get back at him!
Really

Van Wert, OH

#9 Mar 22, 2012
Jail bait !!!!!
Really

Van Wert, OH

#10 Mar 22, 2012
laker

United States

#11 Mar 22, 2012
haha wrote:
So you ask for an id before you get with someone? And fyi not all 16 year olds have ids...and i was thinking the same thing about it being a set up either from scott or amber. Why waig almost a week to file? Probably got jealous and wanted to get back at him!
If you're over 18 of course ask, duh. Why risk it? Besides, sex at that age isn't even enjoyable.
Umm

Laura, OH

#12 Mar 22, 2012
laker wrote:
<quoted text>If you're over 18 of course ask, duh. Why risk it? Besides, sex at that age isn't even enjoyable.
Ok, some people do ask, and the girls tell them they're older. lol And I'm a female telling you this. Haha Oh, and I'm pretty sure sex was enjoyable when I was 17 with my first love? But maybe that's just me?
haha

Herndon, VA

#13 Mar 23, 2012
Yea im pretty sure its enjoyable thats why ya do it! Sounds like someone most have had a not so good experience lmao
laker

United States

#14 Mar 23, 2012
If you're getting with someone under 18 you have to make sure, and if the girl lies the doesn't care. They put all responsibility on the adult. And of course sex gets better with age, when I has sex in high school the guys were only out for their satisfaction.
laker

United States

#15 Mar 23, 2012
I meant the court doesn't care if the girl lied
just asking

Napoleon, OH

#16 Mar 25, 2012
who was the girl?
I know

Van Wert, OH

#17 Mar 26, 2012
I wouldn't put it past one of the Sanders family to set him up. Isn't there something about the age difference between the two parties that factors in? I seriously doubt Raul raped her, and if she was a willing participant, I don't know if they have a case.
laker

United States

#18 Mar 26, 2012
Doesn't matter if she consented, she is not 18 which is the legal age of consensus. Ohio even has juvenile sex offenders, like if a boy was 15 and the girl was 9. The legal system doesn't care if she consented, he was the adult and made the adult decision for him and the minor. I work in law enforcement and make sure sex offenders are following the law, so I'm up to par on this stuff.

nobody knows anything

Pleasantville, OH

#19 Mar 26, 2012
i personally no a dad that went to the cops to stop a 21yr old from seeing his 15 yr old daughter they said there is nothing he could do he had to catch them in the act of sex before he could file any charges on him and then if she said yes nothing can be done of course this is in waverly so idk if its true ..........but another opinion of mine nobody ask the age of a girl id say most of u that have said something about this has slept with someone underage id say he is being set up he is trying to be there for his son and someone dont like it
haha

Dublin, OH

#20 Mar 26, 2012
Evidently mister law enforcement the age of consent is 16. So you may need to brush up on your studies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mike harris 12 hr Curious 3
Pike County Probation drug testing question (Dec '15) 15 hr Philly guy 3
sunfish creek fishing 17 hr ohio fisher 1
Bigfoot (Feb '12) 18 hr sickofit 18
drug slingers in pike co 18 hr sickofit 4
Anyone kno Josh sines (Nov '14) Fri Nobody 7
Rachel Cottrill Corwin Fri Fedup 1

Waverly Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance