unprotected booty calls

Posted in the Waverly Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
anna

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 17, 2012
 
If you're gonna do it pike county at least invest in some kind of birth control. To many girls go out and give it up then wind up with unplanned pregnancies. And also there are way to many pos dads. Do yourselves and society a favor and get protected. Wait until marriage to have kids girls. And stop being whores!
poppy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 17, 2012
 
That would require some kind of common sense, morals, and self respect, which is seriously lacking around here.
anna

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 17, 2012
 
poppy wrote:
That would require some kind of common sense, morals, and self respect, which is seriously lacking around here.
you're so right. To many bar hopping, pill w hores who put out and let themselves get preggers by whoever. No self respecting woman would ever let herself get pregnant on a booty call but it happens all the time.
poppy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 17, 2012
 
The sad fact is most women who give booty calls are hoping that he will realize that she's the 'one'. They don't realize that its just easy and he don't have to work for it and more than likely he figures that if he is getting it that easy, others are as well. The women are often shocked and hurt when he tells them that he has found the 'one' and she is no longer needed. The truth is, men like a challenge and the old saying,' why buy the cow, when you can get the milk for free', is truer than most women want to admit.
shocked

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 17, 2012
 
I'm shocked at how many women will bring home a man the first night..introduce him to her kids ..screw him...and then the kids see him leave the next morning. Seriously do your kids a favor and give them up to someone that cares more for them than themselves. And I used the term women loosely. Maybe whores would be more appropriate?
forever

Logan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

There are also these nasty things called STD'S.....you'd think more people would be concerned. I know two girls throughout the years that have confided in me that they have incurable std's. One from a cheating husband, the other from being a whore. Both if them later changed their story and said they didn't and BOTH of them get around. Take precautions.
poppy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Any woman offering booty calls to any man is just a nasty wh*re, with no respect for herself. And if she has kids that see the man/men going in and out of her bedroom, makes her a horrible mother too!
female

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 18, 2012
 
poppy wrote:
The sad fact is most women who give booty calls are hoping that he will realize that she's the 'one'. They don't realize that its just easy and he don't have to work for it and more than likely he figures that if he is getting it that easy, others are as well. The women are often shocked and hurt when he tells them that he has found the 'one' and she is no longer needed. The truth is, men like a challenge and the old saying,' why buy the cow, when you can get the milk for free', is truer than most women want to admit.
This is a very sexist statement. I am a female who had a booty call arrangement. He wanted more, I did not. He wanted to not use a condom. I refused and brought them.

If you're looking for a booty call arrangement, pick someone that you know you cannot get emotionally invested, if you begin to start developing feelings, end it immediately. You don't want to settle with someone not worth it.
anna

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

female wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a very sexist statement. I am a female who had a booty call arrangement. He wanted more, I did not. He wanted to not use a condom. I refused and brought them.
If you're looking for a booty call arrangement, pick someone that you know you cannot get emotionally invested, if you begin to start developing feelings, end it immediately. You don't want to settle with someone not worth it.
how's about trying to wait until marriage or at least a stable relationship and not being a booty call w hore!
anna

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 18, 2012
 
Who are the booty call w hores in pike county? Let's name them.
browneyelover

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 18, 2012
 
female wrote:
<quoted text>This is a very sexist statement. I am a female who had a booty call arrangement. He wanted more, I did not. He wanted to not use a condom. I refused and brought them.

If you're looking for a booty call arrangement, pick someone that you know you cannot get emotionally invested, if you begin to start developing feelings, end it immediately. You don't want to settle with someone not worth it.
right on!!
shocked

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 18, 2012
 
anna wrote:
Who are the booty call w hores in pike county? Let's name them.
get a script filled and you're sure to find one
Fact

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 18, 2012
 
I know a girl who has herpes and sleeps with everyone in pike co with no protection and she doesn't tell them! Dirty,sick,nasty!!!
Big b_tch

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 18, 2012
 
just bc u use protection such as birth control or condoms dont mean u wont get prego bc birth control can fail an condoms can break an just bc ppl have one night stands or booty calls dont make them whores and unplanned preganatcys dont make bad moms u ppl need to grow up and get a life at least a sex life and quit talkin crap
dont

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 18, 2012
 
anna

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Big b_tch wrote:
just bc u use protection such as birth control or condoms dont mean u wont get prego bc birth control can fail an condoms can break an just bc ppl have one night stands or booty calls dont make them whores and unplanned preganatcys dont make bad moms u ppl need to grow up and get a life at least a sex life and quit talkin crap
I take it you're one of these booty call girls, let me guess you have children and none have them same father?
ahhh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jul 19, 2012
 
anna wrote:
<quoted text>I take it you're one of these booty call girls, let me guess you have children and none have them same father?
Just another person trying to justify bad behavior.
why

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jul 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Why do so many people worry about other people's sex life>Worry about yours,and maybe you wouldn't have so much free time on your hands.Oh by the way 37 years ago I married a one night stand.
Big b_tch

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jul 21, 2012
 
I have one child an her dad and I r together an have been for three yrs so dont act like u kno me bc u dont and how about u get a job an focus on ur self k thanks
i kno

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jul 23, 2012
 
Wow i hate that more then anything.men can get laid and thatd fine..sorry its not the 50s anymore.unfortunatly..its jus one of those things you take in stride.if your not doin it then dont fuk n worrie about it..sex is a beautiful thing..sometimed you jus wanna mix it upp...and sorry it happens but women like permuscuse livin too

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Waverly Forum right now

Search the Waverly Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
You own yourself 19 min lolwut 4
Another reason I love pike county, how they tre... 25 min Hair Raiser 7
the time is coming 2 hr I will see you soon 22
Is it True?/Waverly Mayors Office 4 hr MoneySpider 16
Don't let your elders be put in PLESANT HILL MA... 5 hr appalled 10
Refuse, resist 6 hr MoneySpider 3
diet soda danger 8 hr Godless 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Waverly Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Waverly People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••