hear me now

United States

#1 Dec 10, 2012
Recently started talking to him. Wanna know what ppl have to say, I know he went to Waverly for a short time
woah

Pataskala, OH

#2 Dec 11, 2012
I know he was sleeping with danielle holdren while her bf at the time was at basic
hehe

Pataskala, OH

#3 Dec 12, 2012
He use to date kandi preston on and off. And i think recently theyve hooked up. Her boy mighy be his, i heard that anyway
woah

Pataskala, OH

#4 Dec 13, 2012
hehe wrote:
Her boy mighy be his, i heard that anyway
Heard the same thing. he was with keri fields earlier this year and then some amanda girl from unioto, but her kid is deff not his haha
amber

United States

#5 Dec 18, 2012
Glenn is my cousin and a really good guy he doesn't have any kids either. He went to unioto most of his life but moved to waverly to play football and graduated from there.
grrr

United States

#6 Dec 18, 2012
He's never had a drug problem, he doesn't smoke, rarely drinks. he's an awesome guy. Know him for a voile years now. There's nothing wrong with him. He's a great guy and has a great personality. If i wasnt married, id be with him!
kandi

United States

#7 Dec 23, 2012
Dont trust him. He lies to get what he wants.
Hes not my kids daddy. Thank god. I never want him around my boy or me after the problems he had with pain pills. Stay away.hes a violent drunk too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anyone in Waverly need. a sugar daddy 3 min Bunny 16
Former FBI chief admits chemtrails 16 min The Vaccinator 79
Doctors Go Public Over Why Disease is Skyrock... 1 hr The Vaccinator 4
Doctors Go Public Over Why Disease is Skyrocke... 3 hr The Vaccinator 2
Chad Hannah 5 hr Not Important 2
Doctors Finally Go Public Over Why Disease is ... 7 hr The Vaccinator 4
Top Doctors Go Public Over Why Disease is Skyr... 7 hr The Vaccinator 10
New county auditor - what a mess!! Mon Voter too 135
More from around the web

Waverly People Search