youmakemesick

United States

#1 Jan 6, 2011
what to say? she's a dirty mexican. she thinks that she's sexy and she is very disgusting. she has big lips and she is trash. she should be fed to the animals. she tries to be preppy and it is killing me. she needs to go to mexico with her REAL family.
jjhkk

Chillicothe, OH

#2 Jan 7, 2011
And you make me sick. she is my family and your hiding behind your computer running your mouth so if your a girl you must be jealous because she is prettier and smarter then you. and if your a guy then you must just be pissed because she wouldn't date you because your nasty not her you wouldn't say that shit to her face so if you don't have the balls to put your name. then you probably shouldn't be talking shit. don't hate cause she is beautiful it's unbecoming of you.
Go to school with her

United States

#3 Jan 8, 2011
she is gross, sorry. you're probably just as dirty. i'm glad soooo glad i do not look like her. i wouldn't look like her to save my life. her lips are gigantic.
Alicia

Mount Morris, MI

#4 Jan 23, 2011
Ok, Maria is a good person..if your good to her...have you guys been good to her? Dont sound like it! I love her to death! Why talk crap about someone when you havent even took one step in there shoes! Do you know her well enough to talk crap about her? I dont think so..or you wouldnt be talkin crap. Ohhh& btw her lips are big..&thats sexy! Not a bad thing! Your just jelous!
Kelsi Ford

Englewood, TN

#5 Jan 30, 2011
Don't be talkin trash about Maria so what if she is Mexican that just makes her different! You immature people really need to get a life and quit hiding behind fake names! You are only trashing on other peoples lives because yours are pathetic
nieghbor

Elizabeth, NJ

#6 Jan 30, 2011
send them all to mexico
Alicia

Mount Morris, MI

#7 Jan 30, 2011
nieghbor wrote:
send them all to mexico
Shes part mexican, but she aint from mexico dumb ass!
AmaeH

Marcus Hook, PA

#8 Jan 31, 2011
NEIGHBOR-i dont even know the girl you are talking about but you sound like an ignorant racist hillbilly. your the type that give pike co. a bad name with ppl saying we're all ignorant hillbillies like you! so, if ya ask me your the one that should be gettin shipped the hell out of here! get a life!-AliciaMae-
AmaeH

Marcus Hook, PA

#9 Jan 31, 2011
and the same goes for you too "you make me sick" and MAN UP and put your names on here if you can SLANDER ppl like that. PEACE!

ALICIA MAE HANSFORD.
psh

Waverly, OH

#10 Feb 7, 2011
nieghbor wrote:
send them all to mexico
Fu
Chloe Nickell

Lucasville, OH

#11 Feb 17, 2011
Preeety Girl:) I Love How She Speaks The Truth, You Dont Get Alot Of That Around Here
YUCK

Lima, OH

#12 Feb 19, 2011
if u call that pretty then i just wonder what u would call trash?!
Kelsi Ford

Coeburn, VA

#13 Feb 21, 2011
YUCK wrote:
if u call that pretty then i just wonder what u would call trash?!
People like you obviously that are to afraid to say anything to someone's face grow some balls and stop hidin behind a screen, she is a pretty girl
Chloe Nickell

Lima, OH

#14 Feb 22, 2011
YUCK what Do I Call Trash? You.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marriage ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 hr Racheal Real 6
sv40 deadly cure for polio 3 hr Bazinga 5
If Your Doctor Insists Vaccines Are Safe Have ... 4 hr Bazinga 9
Polio Vaccine Batches Given Between 1955 - 1963... 4 hr Bazinga 8
joe your pathetic 5 hr pathetic 3
Cops 6 hr Charlie 1
mohammed 6 hr Charlie 3
More from around the web

Waverly People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE