wreck on 23 in piketon....

wreck on 23 in piketon....

Posted in the Waverly Forum

Anonymous

Thermal, CA

#1 Jan 31, 2011
silver truck overturned on US 23 in piketon. looked really bad and truck was totally demolished just wondering what happened and if everyone involved is ok???

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#2 Jan 31, 2011
dont think it was a silver truck, was driving past looked like a white suv of some sort pretty bad by the way it looked i went by right when the fire trucks got there putting there flares out
2gr82b4gotN

Van Wert, OH

#3 Feb 1, 2011
yea the people in the vehicle got out and went up to the piketon motel. there were no rooms so they went off on foot. just minutes later the police came looking for them. i think they may have fled the scene

Location hidden

#4 Feb 1, 2011
thats crazy stuff there cant see how they would walk away from that where were the piketon police it was right there in town, piketon isnt that big must have not been doing there jobs very good they could have killed some one and got away with it thats crazy whos name did the vechiles name come back to that would be a good start probably thats crazy can not beleive they walked away from that wreck looked really bad
2gr82b4gotN

Van Wert, OH

#5 Feb 1, 2011
yea i agree. the girl would not come into the office of the motel so she may have been noticeably hurt and didnt want anyone to see her. the truck driver on scene told the police what way they went. i know at the office they had said they were heading toward ashland. there was a colored couple with white male. the two men looked ok other than being nervous and shook up. the female did not come into the office so didnt get a good look at her although the cameras caught them. i dont think the piketon police were there right away because i think the state troopers were there first.
so sad

Bridgeport, WV

#6 Feb 1, 2011
I had the scanner on and according to it they went to the bar and asked if there were any motels in the area, so they sent them to the Piketon Motel and the police were called right awy because there was some sort of argument.
2gr82b4gotN

Van Wert, OH

#7 Feb 1, 2011
at the bar? wonder what the argued about?
so sad

Bridgeport, WV

#8 Feb 1, 2011
2gr82b4gotN wrote:
at the bar? wonder what the argued about?
I don't know where the argument was supposed to have taken place. just said it was a 20 and they would probably be at the bar.

Location hidden

#9 Feb 1, 2011
they didnt get there tag number
Luther

United States

#10 Feb 1, 2011
2gr82b4gotN wrote:
yea i agree. the girl would not come into the office of the motel so she may have been noticeably hurt and didnt want anyone to see her. the truck driver on scene told the police what way they went. i know at the office they had said they were heading toward ashland. there was a colored couple with white male. the two men looked ok other than being nervous and shook up. the female did not come into the office so didnt get a good look at her although the cameras caught them. i dont think the piketon police were there right away because i think the state troopers were there first.
"colored couple".......really? what year is this anyway? oh, I forgot, this is Pike County.
2gr82b4gotN

Van Wert, OH

#11 Feb 1, 2011
Luther wrote:
<quoted text>
"colored couple".......really? what year is this anyway? oh, I forgot, this is Pike County.
lets not turn this in to some kind of racial thing. im not racist at all. how would you have liked me to describe them? i dont feel right about using other words. im not attacking but seriously how was i supposed to describe them? by the way what race are you?
cathead

Frankfort, OH

#12 Feb 1, 2011
they was no argument at the bar, they came in and asked if there was a hotel in piketon, was told and they left, they wer in there 10 15 secs at the most.
Anonymous

Thermal, CA

#13 Feb 2, 2011
so was ne one hurt?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Your theory on Piketon murders of 8 (May '16) 2 min ArrestBobby 134,322
Bisexual of Chillicothe ,Ohio 17 min James Burress 11
Daren Meddock 20 min Yup 43
I'll talk to you here 17 hr Obi Wan 9
who is the toughest sob in pike co. fighter (Jul '10) Fri billy mays here 218
Claytor May 26 Disgusted 1
Brian varney (Jan '16) May 26 Smdh 10

Waverly Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance