hope this is true
noname

Circleville, OH

#1 Sep 5, 2012
anyone know if it is true that anderson is no longer a waverly PD
Pam

Circleville, OH

#2 Sep 5, 2012
I heard that too, I believe it is true. I am happy about that because he sucked as a cop
anderon hater

Wilmington, OH

#3 Sep 5, 2012
him or his parents live out on buchannan or how ever its spelled he drives a lifted avalanche like he is king shit
good riddence
Local

United States

#4 Sep 6, 2012
anderon hater wrote:
him or his parents live out on buchannan or how ever its spelled he drives a lifted avalanche like he is king shit
good riddence
I agree but that's his x wife's family very nice family
sara

Wilmington, OH

#5 Sep 6, 2012
guess he wont be pulling anymore power trips
Local

United States

#6 Sep 10, 2012
sara wrote:
guess he wont be pulling anymore power trips
A person like that doesnt change I am sure he still attempts to pull his power trips but just doesn't have a badge to hide behind anymore

He doesn't drive an avalanche anymore I have seen him drivin a silver BMW and old green jeep maybe the "king" has lost his "throne"
whogivesadoodoo

Warren, OH

#7 Sep 10, 2012
If he is gone and you are happy about it, Great ! No need to get on here and start a worthless topic about it. Just another reject from the police department that Henderson has adopted.
noname

Powell, OH

#8 Sep 11, 2012
whogivesadoodoo wrote:
If he is gone and you are happy about it, Great ! No need to get on here and start a worthless topic about it. Just another reject from the police department that Henderson has adopted.
is that true? has he gone to the sheriff's dept.
Whatever

Continental, OH

#9 Sep 11, 2012
If you didn't like him it's probably because you are a p.o.s and were doing something illegal and got busted by him. how dare he catch you doing something illegal and do his job by arresting or ticketing you morons / I think everyone who is glad he is gone are the problem in waverly I guarantee anyone who abides by the law will miss him / and another thing I bet he is alot happier that he doesn't have to put up with all you idiots anymore
woo-boy

Clyde, OH

#10 Sep 14, 2012
Whatever wrote:
If you didn't like him it's probably because you are a p.o.s and were doing something illegal and got busted by him. how dare he catch you doing something illegal and do his job by arresting or ticketing you morons / I think everyone who is glad he is gone are the problem in waverly I guarantee anyone who abides by the law will miss him / and another thing I bet he is alot happier that he doesn't have to put up with all you idiots anymore
Family?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cat FeeD 42 min Fartbreath 3
What happened to LLOYD'S PIZZA? :( (Jan '17) 1 hr eebie yeebie 86
News Three people were arrested in 3 seperate incidents (Dec '11) 15 hr Marians taint ain... 24
Tow truck driver. Mon Jak 1
Amber Cooper Mon PumpkinGhost 1
J J Lizon Mon Wanted 3
stupid truck drivers (Mar '11) Jan 14 UlIcKdIcKs 160

Waverly Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waverly Mortgages