Buffalo Bills Wild West Arcade
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
CC rider

United States

#81 Dec 9, 2011
Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools and accepted by idiots. Get the facts from Kevin Ross..if you want the facts.
Charlene

United States

#82 Dec 9, 2011
New in town wrote:
I do know someone that works there on Saturday nights in the back room, and from what she says about the place most all of the things that are being said on here are very true. I would think twice about letting my child in there on a Saturday night, If you don't believe it just drop by on Saturday night and visit the back room. I think you will find out that this is no place for a child. Mine will never go in that place.
Excuse me!!! I work there on Saturday nights and I'm calling you a liar if you say I've said anything bad about the place. I challenge you to post under your real name...I did. I've had my grandchildren at Buffalo Bills and I plan on trying to take them there tomorrow if we can all get together.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#83 Dec 10, 2011
You tell them Mrs. Charlene.
what up

Van Wert, OH

#93 Jan 9, 2012
what is up with all the hating on this business? I am a former employee there and I only left there because I was not getting enough hours. Kevin and Nikki Ross was great to work for I never seen Kevin or Nikki being rude to anyone,if I needed anything they would try their best to help me. If most of u people feel so bad about the place it's easy, just don't go and then u don't have to worry about what goes on there. And if you teach your own kids of what is right and and what is wrong then u should have nothing to worry about! I take my children there and they know where to go and where not to go and besides the door is locked to the skill game room so they can't go in there but if people would keep a eye on their children in a public place then u should not have to worry if they are going somewhere they should not be in the first place. Instead of Kevin's business go ahead and take your kids to the park it's better for them to see drugs then a clean safe place for your kids to have fun. Kids don't worry about what is behind the locked door because they having fun only stupid grown ass people does. Don't like it don't go Grow up. And who cares if they are swingers or wharever they are it's their business do you hear them talking shit about how stupid all of u are. U can always open your own place and run it yourself and then get on topix and read how people is putting your place down, isn't that how it goes something new in town talk shit about it because we don't want this place to grow and get better we just want to live in this little place that keeps getting smaller
1whoknows

Columbus, OH

#94 Jan 10, 2012
if anybody thinks that waverly pd is clean, ask the chief to drug test them. thats all i got to say is drug test them. not all are bad but there are def some taht are realy bad. isnt it funny how the gambling place was right across the street from the mayors car wash. about 15 walking steps away and he never did anything about it. the chief knew it was there but never did anything about it. if it was not illegal why did they get run out of chilicothe? but yet they flurish in waverly right under mayor reed's nose ( and the chiefs)? wake up people
Not

Van Wert, OH

#96 Jan 11, 2012
Run out of Chillicothe?

Triple Crown in Chillicothe, Cardo's in Chillicothe. Owners?????
Hummmm

Your so called gambling place isn't illegal.

You need to be drug tested yourself for stupidity.
sad

United States

#97 Jan 11, 2012
One of the poorest counties and people don't mind gambling back rooms. Hopefully welfare checks aren't blown away in one night on skill games. I don't think I could morally own a place like that. What about the kids of poor parents in Pike County who have new gambling addictions? Food right off the table. I live in a state where gambling cafes are everywhere and its tearing families apart but the owners don't mind because they make a fortune on fixed machines.
Not

Van Wert, OH

#98 Jan 11, 2012
i love ppl who want to tell others how to spend their money, what to eat, what to smoke or not smoke, how obese their kids are. What a dumb generation to have to require someone else to tell them how they should live. Give us your check so we can dole it out to you on what we think you should be spending.
SNAKE

Columbus, OH

#100 Jan 18, 2012
All I can say is I drive by there almost everyday and it says its open and no one is ever there. I don't know how they are staying open. If I ever see any cars its maybe 2 or 3.
guess who

Chillicothe, OH

#101 Jan 18, 2012
SNAKE wrote:
All I can say is I drive by there almost everyday and it says its open and no one is ever there. I don't know how they are staying open. If I ever see any cars its maybe 2 or 3.
Why do you think the skills games are there? That place has operated in the red since it opened...
bone74

Van Wert, OH

#102 Jan 19, 2012
newsreporter wrote:
No like skill games where adults gamble in the old party room:( it's illegal because they pay out cash and they drink and smoke:( I will never let my kids go there ever again:/ what sick and twisted people would put that kinda stuff in a kids place?
hey smart one it is for adults its GAMBLEING
SNAKE

West Chester, OH

#103 Jan 19, 2012
bone74 wrote:
<quoted text>
hey smart one it is for adults its GAMBLEING
Hey smart on its spelled GAMBLING. Idiot.
SNAKE

West Chester, OH

#104 Jan 19, 2012
one*
Gunnar

Chillicothe, OH

#105 Jan 19, 2012
SNAKE wrote:
one*
LOL...trying to correct someone else and you can't even do it right! Good one!
SNAKE

West Chester, OH

#106 Jan 19, 2012
at least I caught my mistake.
SNAKE

Laura, OH

#110 Jan 26, 2012
I took my boys there today, that place is pitiful, it was much nicer when in opened up. Now they have hardly any games, especially for young kids. Now I know why no one ever goes there.
lolhuh

Van Wert, OH

#111 Jan 26, 2012
SNAKE wrote:
I took my boys there today, that place is pitiful, it was much nicer when in opened up. Now they have hardly any games, especially for young kids. Now I know why no one ever goes there.
I just thought it was winter and school was in.
SNAKE

Laura, OH

#115 Jan 27, 2012
lolhuh wrote:
<quoted text>
I just thought it was winter and school was in.
No I don't think so. You think people would take there kids there on weekends. If it had as much games as when it originally opened it would be an okay place, I don't understand why the got rid of over half of the games and left nothing for younger kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lloyd's pizza 5 hr slapaho 15
pike county auditor sunbathing! 11 hr voting 7
Kroger thief 11 hr silly 2
icp 23 hr Squirrel 21 8
Fake or not Thu Gary the Queer 2
pike county auditor sunbathing Feb 21 taxpayer 1
Josh slusher Feb 19 Beth 3

Waverly Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waverly Mortgages