justin tackett

West Chester, OH

#1 Feb 6, 2012
Who knows him?
get a life

Clarksville, OH

#2 Feb 6, 2012
Get a life!! You put names on here for people to say bad things, try putting your name here and see what people have to say about you!!!!
Fact Finder

United States

#3 Feb 7, 2012
He's a shit head that thinks he's the man. The man for what? Being the heir to the What Not fortune I guess.
getrdone

Van Wert, OH

#4 Feb 12, 2012
yeah he is a jack ass, like to walk around like there is a corn cob up his ass. i heard he was really bad on the spice stuff you smoke.
massie

Albany, OH

#5 Feb 12, 2012
don't talk shit about my buddy...
Dixey Normous

Athens, OH

#6 Feb 12, 2012
He's gay isn't he?
Experience

Waverly, OH

#7 Feb 14, 2012
idt he is gay cuz his gf is hot as hell!!! dont know how he got her to be honest
RAWRRR

Millersport, OH

#8 Feb 14, 2012
Experience wrote:
idt he is gay cuz his gf is hot as hell!!! dont know how he got her to be honest
She looks like a cat!
be careful

Athens, OH

#9 Feb 15, 2012
RAWRRR wrote:
<quoted text>
She looks like a cat!
she may be in heat!
lol

Waverly, OH

#10 Feb 15, 2012
well she a purdy cat then
fact

United States

#11 Feb 21, 2012
She is the ugliest cat ive ever seen!! All he does is cheat on her all the time!! An im pretty sure im the best sex he has ever had....thats why he keeps coming back for more sorry melissa your just not good enough haha
Woah

Laura, OH

#12 Feb 21, 2012
fact wrote:
She is the ugliest cat ive ever seen!! All he does is cheat on her all the time!! An im pretty sure im the best sex he has ever had....thats why he keeps coming back for more sorry melissa your just not good enough haha
Slut. Woah. Go read a book on respect, or something. Also, she's his GIRLFRIEND. You're the OTHER WOMAN. So apparently, you're not good enough. ;)
truthbetold

United States

#13 Feb 21, 2012
Thats alright i know im better;)
Woah

Laura, OH

#14 Feb 21, 2012
truthbetold wrote:
Thats alright i know im better;)
Yeah.. Keep telling yourself that..
Melissa

Waverly, OH

#15 Feb 25, 2012
Ha, this is cute. And yeah, I am his girlfriend. I'm pretty sure if YOU were good enough, he would be with you and not me. Get a life instead of talking about people on topix! & show your real name. Scared much? lol.
hdt

Laura, OH

#16 Mar 2, 2012
U don't tlk about my family that pisses me the suck off so ya he has made some mistakes but what is it to u so if u have balls put ur real name on here and then we can tlk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
union hill shooting 5 hr Anndi 89
Girl at speedway n krogers 12 hr for give me 10
Brian Evans (Jan '14) 13 hr ross 5
Nice Rentals That Accept Section 8 (Jul '10) 20 hr Turk 24
Angie (Dec '14) 23 hr Marsh 16
ALL native pike countians are inbred Tue HOSS 8
Anyone know Joyce Goble or Joyce Pettiford Tue Noone 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waverly Mortgages