Circleview Dr
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
neighbor

United States

#1 Sep 21, 2012
Anyone know what was going on today on Circleview Dr.? Heard something about shots being fired.
MEt

Van Wert, OH

#2 Sep 22, 2012
Yeah, I heard it was a drug deal gone bad at the two houses at the end of the street. The guy with the long greasy hair was mad because the kid across the street stole his stash. He was taken to Grant hospital by life flight!
sad

West Chester, OH

#3 Sep 22, 2012
does anybody know their names?
Blue

Van Wert, OH

#4 Sep 22, 2012
not sure, i thought that the kid and his family had moved from their house. They auctioned the house off last week
shorty

Athens, OH

#5 Sep 22, 2012
i didn't hear anything about shots but the kid that used to live at the end of the street is Mark. His house didn't sell and his parents moved but he didnt. The guy with long hair is last name Gregory . Mark was arrested yesterday for burglary around 3pm but nothing has been said about gun shot. Does anyone know who was shot??
sad

West Chester, OH

#7 Sep 22, 2012
Last names?
neighbor

United States

#8 Sep 22, 2012
Long greasy hair guy, are you talking about Shad Hannah that lives on the end across from where Mark lived? I know the Heibel's were broke into yesterday also. That's sounds more like something Mark would do. I hope his little punk a$$ finally got caught.
shorty

Athens, OH

#9 Sep 23, 2012
The long greasy hair could be shad Hannah or the Gregory guy these r the only two I am aware of.
neighbor wrote:
Long greasy hair guy, are you talking about Shad Hannah that lives on the end across from where Mark lived? I know the Heibel's were broke into yesterday also. That's sounds more like something Mark would do. I hope his little punk a$$ finally got caught.
bbb

Van Wert, OH

#10 Sep 23, 2012
I live on Circleview Drive i heard they got the gregory guy and mark took off running,mark and gregory guy broke into Heibels on friday,stole their safe and other stuff,i told the deputy it was prolly mark and mike gregory and i was right,i think they just got mark but not sure,he went to JDC a few yrs. ago for a yr. for stealing my wheelchair,i hate mark so bad,he's nothing but a punk ass thief,liar and druggie.they got mike gregory yesterday for drugs,that's why mark took off running,a guy was busted months ago before patty and joe moved for making meth and it almost blew the house up.......
lmc

Van Wert, OH

#11 Sep 23, 2012
There also I a guy Named Shoemaker and his wife Tasha Bolin that was involved in the breaking into Hiebel's. They are all hiding in Columbus somewhere. The Mark kid got caught because he was also involved but somehow has already gotten out of jail ????? They all need to be dealt with severely if you can get the Sheriff to do anything. That whole group has stolen from me and nothing has yet to be done. Really says alot for Sheriff's Department
Humm

Van Wert, OH

#12 Sep 23, 2012
Shoemaker is around here he said he was leaving a month or more ago. Where is he staying in Columbus?If you see him call the sheriff he has warrants out on him. Fact....
Humm

Van Wert, OH

#13 Sep 23, 2012
Tommy Shoemaker is his name.
Humm

Van Wert, OH

#14 Sep 23, 2012
Mark who?
lmc

Van Wert, OH

#15 Sep 23, 2012
Joe Moore's step son,Patty's kid, don't know his last name all I know is that he is nothing but trouble. He needs to go to jail with the rest of them.
Yep

United States

#16 Sep 23, 2012
Peoples?
neighbor

United States

#18 Sep 23, 2012
Yes his name is Mark Peoples.
Trouble

Athens, OH

#19 Sep 23, 2012
Are they sure it wasn't those kids that drive that loud red car
Yes

Van Wert, OH

#20 Sep 24, 2012
They got Tommy, Tasha, and Mike.Still no word on Mark.
lmc

Van Wert, OH

#21 Sep 24, 2012
And you know this how???? Mark is still around tormenting, he was seen yesterday. He's with Joe and Patty
ncg

Springfield, NJ

#22 Sep 24, 2012
Shoemaker And Tasha just came back to town a couple weeks ago. They left town and was robbing houses from town to town till the made their way back to Pike Co. And I think they've been homeless since they came back but I agree they all need delt with they've all also stolen off of me and I'm sick of it. I hope they have gotten caught but I haven't heard anything about Mike Tasha and Tom getting caught only mark and he got released that day which is total BS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
donutz 7 hr i remember u 6
union hill shooting 15 hr outsidelookingin 84
Judd swindler passed (Apr '15) 20 hr Lori 25
Angela Corwin Mon tbh 5
Join the revolt against VACCINES Mon Free or Die 1
Anyone know Joyce Goble or Joyce Pettiford Sun Noone 6
Pike county secrets Sun casual observer 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waverly Mortgages