Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2012

Judged:

I think they let anyone be an officer! There was one who drove off on a $60 dollar gas bill in Latham. And guess what! He is in uniform now! He became a police officer and is more crooked than half the people he's arrested.
I guess it's just good ol pike county, right?
The Maker

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2012

Judged:

Got that right
deb

Creola, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2012

Judged:

sounds like sour grapes from ya all. didnt like the ticket ya got huh?
True

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Sure Does
my2sence

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

anderson by far!!!
wonder

Bellefontaine, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

So where's Theressa Beekman these days. Did she marry Smith? Been a long time and I know its not the subject, but the thread got me wondering.
been there done it

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2012

Judged:

definately taylor he's a smartass an thinks he's the shit
The truth really hurts

Logan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2012

Judged:

Mallory is a good man but people runs there mouth. thats a shame he's not working for waverly pd.we all love him we want him to know.hope he comes back.Anderson is a good person to.and crabtree toand joey taylor.everyone needs to lay off of them.
haha

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2012

Judged:

The truth really hurts wrote:
Mallory is a good man but people runs there mouth. thats a shame he's not working for waverly pd.we all love him we want him to know.hope he comes back.Anderson is a good person to.and crabtree toand joey taylor.everyone needs to lay off of them.
I agree with ya Mowery is a good person and Crabtree too.....but the other 2 really?!
noname

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2012

yeah, haha, i dont get the other 2
Angie

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

Judged:

you alls taste is in your mouth cause anderson is fine
Angie

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

I gave him bj's all of the time when he would pick me up in the cruiser. What a load he could blow!
lmao

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

FrankySpeakin wrote:
<quoted text>
Get whats coming to him,??,,,,,that remark is perceived a threat, and taken as it was meant a threat also, and the Topix moderator is being advised of this threat, and your IP address may be disclosed, in the future tone down your threats......And with our Homeland Security Act of 2003 your "threats" against officers of the peace, agents of Homeland Security, etc.....think you'll be in over your head....tone down your threats to agents and directives of law enforcements agencies, no matter how large or small.....You are entitled to your opinion, and have that right, but cross the line when you predict, "he will get whats coming to him" , unquote...
lmao lmao lmao cant quit im not laughing about the threats Im laughing because I think YOU used to be a sheriff didnt we read about you in the paper and on the news? deputyFRANKYspeaking lmao
hate waverly

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

Judged:

all of them.
get real

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

its a tight race between crabtree and Taylor they are both extremely rude and crabtree likes makin thing's hard for the one's who want to do better
123abd

Logan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

the head man!
lmao

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Andersons a d+*k, taylor thinks that badge makes him someone, fyffe is alright he is out to actually help ppl, crabtree is somewhat ok unless hes wrong then hes a total a$$, larry roe needs unappointed..... I honestly think waverly pd is a total joke... Oh an my opinion on mowery he was great to ya as long as u were sending him naked pic and or suckin his d-+* haha true s+`t right there!
Barney Fiffe

Athens, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

lmao wrote:
Andersons a d+*k, taylor thinks that badge makes him someone, fyffe is alright he is out to actually help ppl, crabtree is somewhat ok unless hes wrong then hes a total a$$, larry roe needs unappointed..... I honestly think waverly pd is a total joke... Oh an my opinion on mowery he was great to ya as long as u were sending him naked pic and or suckin his d-+* haha true s+`t right there!
true s+*t right there
Jaded

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

What about the newer cops, are they corrupt too? I have had a certain officer, that is newer than the previous ones mentioned, help me a couple times with complaints and he was very professional and did everything he said he would do. He must be doing well, I see his name on the p.d's website a lot. I don't know the others real well but they have always been there when needed.
laura

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

noname wrote:
Everyday,every minute and every second these officers are putting their life in danger for who? EVERYONE in Pike Co. They r sons ,fathers,brothers and husbands.Tryin 2 protect people that don't give a dam. They have family who loves and cares for them too. What if it was your love ones. Let one of you get scared or robbed see who you call. They do their jobs quite well. When they get the druggies and thiefs they r put in jail. But its up 2 the judges and lawyers to keep them there . So see they r doing their jobs . if anyone is to blame put it where it belongs. Big deal if they screw around . Are you sayin men or women don't just because their not cops.They are human too.I guess its their fault when on duty and have to deal with druggies and young or ole women late at night try to get out of trouble by offering money or sex to let them go its their fault. Don't judge no one till you walk in thier shoes. That is if you can fill their shoes.And to talk about their penis. That tells what kind of person you are.Seem like everyone knows so much on them I wonder y they still have a job. So until you can speak the truth about our officers . Think before you type on topix.I believe and will uphold them. But you best believe some of the things that are been said is all lies.you hide behind the computers . trying to cause trouble. But do u c by now nothing is going your way. Just sleepless nights .Thinking what or who you can start on tomorrow.
whatever

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of103
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Waverly Forum right now

Search the Waverly Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
michael sabo 2 hr judy 3
Erica tshudy 3 hr Erica Lynn 8
woman wearing blue hoodie always walking around... 5 hr sum1whoknows 37
your smart meter is spying on you 6 hr Egbert 1
How Things Look Without The Smoke And Mirrors..... (Mar '12) 6 hr big johnson 247
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 6 hr Old Guy 25,326
Is it True?/Waverly Mayors Office 8 hr Just Saying 17
•••
•••
•••
•••

Waverly Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Waverly People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••