Anyone know much about her

Chillicothe, OH

#2 Jan 9, 2013
hmmm wrote:
Anyone know much about her
I use to work with herand was very snobby and got around alot
Angie
#3 Jan 10, 2013
WTF? Is this her "exes" Ho talking? I am friends with Amber and she is not snobby and she does not get around a lot as you skank ass put it! She has 2 children oh guess what Pike county slut, they are by the same man that she was married to. So dont start running your pie hole unless you are ready to get your fat ass kicked. Oh and you are putting some of that chunk on again HO!
Brent

United States

#4 Jan 10, 2013
If people would worry only about fixing their own problems instead of talking shit about everyone else this world would be alot better place to live in. Besides you got what you wanted by pulling a father away from his two wonderful children . So just leave things alone and the next time you want to call someone snobby go look in the mirror .
Angie
#5 Jan 10, 2013
Brent wrote:
If people would worry only about fixing their own problems instead of talking shit about everyone else this world would be alot better place to live in. Besides you got what you wanted by pulling a father away from his two wonderful children . So just leave things alone and the next time you want to call someone snobby go look in the mirror .
Thats the truth! But you are a much better daddy to Ambers kids and they love you.

Chillicothe, OH

#6 Jan 10, 2013
Angie wrote:
WTF? Is this her "exes" Ho talking? I am friends with Amber and she is not snobby and she does not get around a lot as you skank ass put it! She has 2 children oh guess what Pike county slut, they are by the same man that she was married to. So dont start running your pie hole unless you are ready to get your fat ass kicked. Oh and you are putting some of that chunk on again HO!
Bahaha! Like i said i USE to work with her, not that i know what shes like now! And trust me u dont know me at all. I dont know her ex or any of her exes just guys that she slept with like 10 years ago so no need to act all high and might
Lol

United States

#7 Jan 11, 2013
You worked with her but yet you know guys she slept with 10 years ago that's funny she was 18 ten years ago and wasn't working
Angie
#8 Jan 11, 2013
[QUOTE who="*****"]<quot ed text>
Bahaha! Like i said i USE to work with her, not that i know what shes like now! And trust me u dont know me at all. I dont know her ex or any of her exes just guys that she slept with like 10 years ago so no need to act all high and might[/QUOTE] No one acting all high and might? But dont get on here acting like you know someone and the only thing you know anything about is yourself the whore and the whore you married! I dont know what she was like 10 years ago, but people change! Im sure you are living with mistakes you made 10 years ago too, or maybe just a few months ago. We all make mistakes and damn I'm not even perfect, but I also dont claim to be! Maybe you should look in the mirrow before you go talking trash about someone! If you wanna meet up and discuss this issue face to face, come on and name the place and time and we shall see who keeps running their f*cking jaws! Grow some balls and post your name since you know so much about her.
heidi

Chillicothe, OH

#9 Jan 11, 2013
Angie wrote:
[QUOTE who="*****"]<quot ed text>
Bahaha! Like i said i USE to work with her, not that i know what shes like now! And trust me u dont know me at all. I dont know her ex or any of her exes just guys that she slept with like 10 years ago so no need to act all high and might"

No one acting all high and might? But dont get on here acting like you know someone and the only thing you know anything about is yourself the whore and the whore you married! I dont know what she was like 10 years ago, but people change! Im sure you are living with mistakes you made 10 years ago too, or maybe just a few months ago. We all make mistakes and damn I'm not even perfect, but I also dont claim to be! Maybe you should look in the mirrow before you go talking trash about someone! If you wanna meet up and discuss this issue face to face, come on and name the place and time and we shall see who keeps running their f*cking jaws! Grow some balls and post your name since you know so much about her.
Like i said i know what she use to b like not that i know now. And i am older than her. She use to have a bad rep but i havent seen her in a long time. And im happy married and u dont know me but wanna call me a whore?? Very mature! What are u like 10?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#10 Jan 11, 2013
Why
whoa

Portsmouth, OH

#11 Jan 13, 2013
If she's anything like her sister Jessica she's a back stabbing ho
Lilly

United States

#12 Jun 20, 2014
She keeps her legs open still she only has 2 kids with same man cause she cannot have anymore thank god
yuck

Langsville, OH

#13 Jun 21, 2014
She's about as skank as they come....ugly, trashy and skank isn't the best qualities to have but she got em all
lol

Chillicothe, OH

#14 Jun 22, 2014
I think someones a little jealous to go digging for an old thread skank .?.. shes the one raising her two kids while the dad pretends to be daddy hahaha look at all she has a brand new home raising her kids alone a great job whos the skank now
Hmmm

United States

#15 Jun 22, 2014
lol wrote:
I think someones a little jealous to go digging for an old thread skank .?.. shes the one raising her two kids while the dad pretends to be daddy hahaha look at all she has a brand new home raising her kids alone a great job whos the skank now
A job that was handed to her, she didn't work for it. Must be nice for daddy to have put in the time and work and be able to sit back and reep the benefits. She's a skank! Always has been, always will be
jessy

United States

#16 Jun 26, 2014
She is what she is lol sorry amber
Justin

Van Wert, OH

#17 Jul 3, 2014
She was a c.o at cci.. thats how I knew of her..
lol

United States

#18 Jul 6, 2014
Her dad has nothing to do with her job she has now shes an awesome person who works two jobs while you do what live off a check. Far from a skank bitches be hatin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new picture of woo-boy! 4 hr woo-boy 8
Ritchies Marketplace In Piketon (Jul '11) 4 hr woo-boy 135
stupid truck drivers (Mar '11) 5 hr Greaser 137
Jennifer Leeth (Oct '11) 13 hr Nessa37 103
Prostitution in pike county (Mar '15) 18 hr Scrub 41
Hillary Clinton: A Career Criminal 19 hr Anonymous Official 1
Serena Taylor Lewis "Parks" Thu People are crazy 3

Waverly Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance