Donetta Hicks
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Truth

Emmaus, PA

#1 Feb 22, 2013
Does anyone know this girl? I seen her at the bar not long ago. Someone told me she leaves her kid at home by itself while she runs around. After further investigation I also found out she uses drugs on a regular basis & sells them out of her home. Someone needs to call child protective devices on this neglectful "mother". The reason I ask about her is because I got her number & then later found out she had a boyfriend after we had already hooked up.
low lifes

Van Wert, OH

#3 Feb 22, 2013
i really think its funny how people are trying to start stuff with a person who actually takes care of her kid and supports her kid i know donetta personally and she might go to the bar once every 3-5 months and she does not do drugs...if ur so worried about her selling drugs out of her home why dont u call child protective services and see where that gets ya! she is a great mother and the only person who has ever watched her kid is her mother and everyone who reads this that knows donetta knows what kind of mother she is and i know who the low life that wrote this is and they dnt know donetta and dont even see her cause there is a restraining order against them from seeing donetta and her child and the person who started this needs to quit being a pussy and put ur real name and no one can have donettas number cause she hasnt had a phone for very long ...blows my mind how people wanna talk bad about good parents and the table needs to be turned on u cause i know who u r and everything u said about donetta should be turned around on you...
Someone who knows

Clyde, OH

#4 Feb 22, 2013
U ppl blow my mind. Donetta isn't on drugs nor does she sell them. She is with her child everyday and takes excellent care of her. She never leaves her child alone and when she has to go somewhere she leaves her with her mother. She has never even used a babysitter because she is so overprotective. That child is the most important thing in her life. She is not one to "hook up" as you put it, with just anyone. She has respect for herself. So whoever is writing this BS you need to check your facts instead of pulling them out of your ass. Someone is a little jealous of Donetta I think. Lol get a life and worry about your own problems, you seem to have many.
you're fake

Clyde, OH

#5 Feb 22, 2013
Donetta is an amazzing person in and out. Ignore the retards and please dont feed them because they are monkies
you're fake

Clyde, OH

#6 Feb 22, 2013
Yea, worry about your self. You are nobody special. She would never go behind her bfs back. She loves him and her loves her. She obviously has a better life than waht she did before. Dont hate her because she has what u dont and never will. I know who u are im pretty sure. You are worthless and fake. Maybe one day u can save up your government checks and get your medication you so desperately need. No need to be mad at the world because your ugly. Her little girl is happy as can be....which usually happens when u get rid of idiots. Have a great day horse face
tlawson

Wilmington, OH

#7 Feb 22, 2013
Excuse me Low life..I no for a fact that Bonita nor Matt put this on here about Donetta.. While I know Donetta peraonally also, not once have I ever said she was a bad mom.. I dont beleive she is.. Nor at this point do I beleive she does drugs any longer!! I no that Lisa takes care or Reagan very well and I have no complaints.But just so the story is sraight Donetta chose on her own basis to put a reatraining order against Matt because she chose NOT to let her father see her. And recently Dobetta was asked after a yr and a half if Matt could see Reagan and was denied yet again..while I do not agree with keeping a child from yhere mother or father.. The reasonings behind the restraing order are stupid and based on lies. Matts family including Matt loves his daughter very much. While Reagan is in good loving hands at all times.. I dont appericate someone assuming Matt or Bonita are responsable for slandering Donetta..everytime something bad comes up about Donetta. Im sure Donettas has voiced her opinion on Matt and Bonita before.
BonitaW

Penfield, PA

#8 Feb 22, 2013
I have just heard about this post from Matt's sister. First off I'd like to say that myself NOR Matt have time to post or deal with senseless drama such a this! Seems as if fingers are being pointed our direction. For what reason I do not know, but whoever is pointing make sure your hands are clean. We do not bother anyone! Matt has been working all day & I have been taking care of a sick baby! I would also like to add that I do not agree with this post! I do not know Donetta, however I do not believe she would leave her child unattended! That's just nonsense! She is a mother & as I love my children I am sure she loves hers. Agreeing with tlawson^, Matt WANTS to be a part of his daughter's life & we would like her to one day meet her baby brother. Life goes on people! Everyone HAS moved on! It amazes me how immature & senseless people can be! This goes for whomever created this site, this discussion, & all the assumptions made! Before you slander my or my families name, have your facts straight. Thanks! God Bless you ALL!
Someone who knows

Clyde, OH

#9 Feb 22, 2013
I didn't see any names mentioned.
BonitaW

Penfield, PA

#10 Feb 22, 2013
Someone who knows wrote:
I didn't see any names mentioned.
It was stated that "the lowlife that wrote this has a restraining order against them". The only person that has a restraining order against them is Matt. Might I add for petty reasoning too. Therefore that is who that is directed towards. With that said, whomever started this needs to STOP. For the record... It was neither myself nor Matt. This conversation was brought to my attention late this evening. People need to stop running others' names in the dirt! There are those of us trying to just live life & do the right thing by our children. These are not things they need to see floating around the Internet in a few years. I have a 7 year old little by who already knows how to use a computer & this type of nonsense is unacceptable! I'm sure Donetta is an excellent mother & that little girl is a very lucky one to have her! I wish she could see her dad & brother & the rest if her family, but that is out of my hands. I am getting sick of my & Matt's names getting brought into every conversation about her (no offense). God Bless you ALL. I hope this stupid website gets deleted! It feeds un-necessary drama.
The real F_ing TRUTH

Van Wert, OH

#11 Feb 22, 2013
I think you need to go back and look on your facebook BonitaW, at the lies and drama that you and tlawson put on about Donetta and her family. I know the Hicks family very well and I know what really happened from the start. As for Matt wanting to see his child: he had every door open to see her anytime he wanted but he did not want to see her so he started a big fight and got the cops involed with it so that Donetta would have to get a protection order for her and her kid. he was warned many times that she would get a protection order if he caused her any more trouble, but he did it anyways. And a man that wants to see his kid would at lest show up for court to fight the order, and he didn't even show up and try.
The real F_ing TRUTH

Van Wert, OH

#12 Feb 23, 2013
tlawson wrote:
Excuse me Low life..I no for a fact that Bonita nor Matt put this on here about Donetta.. While I know Donetta peraonally also, not once have I ever said she was a bad mom.. I dont beleive she is.. Nor at this point do I beleive she does drugs any longer!! I no that Lisa takes care or Reagan very well and I have no complaints.But just so the story is sraight Donetta chose on her own basis to put a reatraining order against Matt because she chose NOT to let her father see her. And recently Dobetta was asked after a yr and a half if Matt could see Reagan and was denied yet again..while I do not agree with keeping a child from yhere mother or father.. The reasonings behind the restraing order are stupid and based on lies. Matts family including Matt loves his daughter very much. While Reagan is in good loving hands at all times.. I dont appericate someone assuming Matt or Bonita are responsable for slandering Donetta..everytime something bad comes up about Donetta. Im sure Donettas has voiced her opinion on Matt and Bonita before.
See here, I know all of your dirty little secrets from the last 8 years, I dont think you should be running your mouth when you dont know what has really happened, and no one has asked Donetta to let him see Reagan, so see, more lies that they are telling you. well isnt it strange that the first post came from the unit states and so did BonitaW. You did see some of the hell that Matt put Donetta thru but you did not see it all, but you will still defend him. and as for the drug thing, Donetta never was on drugs, say it like the truth, she smoked weed. she has been clean for a very long time now. and Matt was the only one that was saleing it out of his house. Do we really need to go into all of this past history and bring it all out? I really don't think we should?
your fake

Clyde, OH

#13 Feb 23, 2013
well said truth. anybody can put on a mask.
your fake

Clyde, OH

#14 Feb 23, 2013
and the thing is...on facebook, on topix donetta has never even spoke of them. she never talks about them. she doesnt try to contact them. u wana move on with your lives then practice what u preach. your so contradicting. i remember when i believed everything i heard.....when i was 12. donetta was talked about in a negative way. u said what u wanted to say
BonitaW

Evans City, PA

#15 Feb 23, 2013
Believe what you will & what you wish. We have done nothing or said anything about anyone. We just want left alone! The only thing that has ever been said on my fb is that it's sad when a mother won't let a father see their child. The only thing I believe Matt ever said is that he missed his daughter. No slandering of any sort! I've known Matt all my life & dated him long before Donetta did. I know he & his family very well. I know he'd never intentionally hurt someone. Yet again, I'm defending Donetta (someone I don't even know) & I'm still getting blamed for this. Unbelievable! As I said, I do not have time to deal with this nonsense! I am a very busy mother! Those who do not know us need not judge us till they do. Tired of Matt getting put down. He's a good man & a darn good dad! I witness that everyday! As soon as donetta found out Matt and I were together he cut all ties to him seeing Reagan. Also,with the court hearing... Matt was had to take his lunch from work to go and have a DNA test done because donetta was denying Matt as Reagan's father. I also find it funny that when Matt & I started dating 2 years ago that my name was brought up on here and referred to my place of employment & it affected my job. Since we are pointing fingers I know who did that too! Did I go and point fingers & feed into it? No! I had to hear that from my family member. It's getting old! Wish everyone could just get along! Also, anyone not involve with the situation that doesn't know what has went down needs to mind their business as well. Sorry for keeping this conversation goin, but I will not sit back & let my family be slandered. Have a great weekend everyone & God bless you!
BonitaW

Evans City, PA

#16 Feb 23, 2013
BonitaW wrote:
Believe what you will & what you wish. We have done nothing or said anything about anyone. We just want left alone! The only thing that has ever been said on my fb is that it's sad when a mother won't let a father see their child. The only thing I believe Matt ever said is that he missed his daughter. No slandering of any sort! I've known Matt all my life & dated him long before Donetta did. I know he & his family very well. I know he'd never intentionally hurt someone. Yet again, I'm defending Donetta (someone I don't even know) & I'm still getting blamed for this. Unbelievable! As I said, I do not have time to deal with this nonsense! I am a very busy mother! Those who do not know us need not judge us till they do. Tired of Matt getting put down. He's a good man & a darn good dad! I witness that everyday! As soon as donetta found out Matt and I were together he cut all ties to him seeing Reagan. Also,with the court hearing... Matt was had to take his lunch from work to go and have a DNA test done because donetta was denying Matt as Reagan's father. I also find it funny that when Matt & I started dating 2 years ago that my name was brought up on here and referred to my place of employment & it affected my job. Since we are pointing fingers I know who did that too! Did I go and point fingers & feed into it? No! I had to hear that from my family member. It's getting old! Wish everyone could just get along! Also, anyone not involve with the situation that doesn't know what has went down needs to mind their business as well. Sorry for keeping this conversation goin, but I will not sit back & let my family be slandered. Have a great weekend everyone & God bless you!
She cut all ties*
The real F_ing TRUTH

Van Wert, OH

#17 Feb 23, 2013
BonitaW wrote:
Girl, you dont even know, but you will learn the hard way just as Donetta did. And really he couldn't take time off from work for court? but he sure could take time off when he went and stold everything that Donetta and her family had outside while she was in court getting a protection order on him, he even stold Raegan's toys that were outside, which i am sure he gave to your boys. As for the DNA testing, Donetta was doing what her legal addviser told her to do. Also when Matt was told by the child support that if he would start paying support for Raegan that it would be easyer for him to get the rights to see her, He said no! Donetta knew for weeks that he was with you and she didn't care, you forget that she threw him out! she begged him to see Raegan more and he didn't want to, he started the fight so he would not have to be obligated. So you beleave what you want! and i will beleave what I know. I think you need to check you facebook again little girl, you did slander Donetta and her family very badly, so act all Innocent like Matt always does if you want but the truth will set you free
your fake

Clyde, OH

#18 Feb 24, 2013
yea lol mind our business as if u know more then we do. because you were there from the beginning right? you know only what you are told. if you only knew everything, you would be discussed. i dont think your a bad person i just think you have been lied too.i know what took place. he didnt care until lately. he easily could have seen her before. it was on a silver platter. this isnt about who can get nastier, its about getting the record strait. im 100% sure if you know the whole story you would have a way different take on this issue. im just upset that you guys publicly posted false accusations and misleading information. she has not bothered you at all so why randomly start all this? you wanna move on then act like it. so there is no need for you to post anything else. "well he told me this" and "they told me that". stop acting like your so righteous and perfect.
The real F_ing TRUTH

Van Wert, OH

#19 Feb 24, 2013
Don't you find it funny that the original poster has not said a word? and nor has the second poster?
BonitaW

Coraopolis, PA

#20 Feb 24, 2013
Communication is key which is something no one seems to understand here. There have been mass amounts of miscommunication! Matt got legal papers to get the things that belonged to HIM! Also, he left lots of things there that were his, for example: his mother's record player. Not to mention his building. Pictures and belongs of his deceased mother. These are things that were sentimental to him that he will never get back. Matt IS not a bad person. I've known him his entire life. Matt has never had any toys of Reagan's that I ever knew of. That would make no sense to take her toys, he loves that little girl! Give to my boys? I think not! I have always worked my entire life to provide for my children & they have more than enough, trust me. They would have no need for her toys. Besides that, my boy are A boy, they'd never play with a little girls toys & they're quite a bit older than her. I'm the one who has been sending packages for Reagan around the holidays and such from me & the boys hoping for some kind of peace with all of this. I don't know Reagan, but I do love her in the sense that she is a part of my son, her little brother. & I have been there since all this has went down & if he never tried for her then why did he talk to numerous lawyers & order a DNA test? Matt said YES when asked to pay child support & I encouraged that. It was when the child support agency contacted him & said Donetta had refuse any type of payment! I am aware that Donetta kicked Matt out. I am also aware that she called the house crying, wanting him to come back & writing him letters. Also stating she missed him & his family, so I think if they are these "terrible" people (as you claim) then she wouldn't want to be a part of their lives. I'm not pretending to be righteous I'm merely stating facts. I do not remember slandering anyone's name, that's not something I do. However, if you are referring to the time that Donetta & her sister tried to run me off the road with my little boy in the car with me, throwing hand gestures, & shouting obscenities then yes, I'm pretty sure I did shed some light on them for that. That was absolutely immature & uncalled for & could have really gotten someone hurt. What a cowardly thing to do to someone whom you don't even know. Lets not forget my life being threatened via Facebook message. I also still have a copy of that. I'm not mad, just don't understand why there is so much hate towards me. Looks like I have something someone wants apparently. I'm not a hard person to get along with, anyone who knows me can tell you that! So I will just say this & hopefully the message will get back somehow. Donetta, I realize you do not want Reagan in Matt's life or yours & that's fine. He would love to be in Reagan's. I know one thing first hand... Putting a restraining order on him & keeping him from her is going to build a lot of hate in that little girl, I know this because I WAS that little girl! My mom lied to me for 9 years & told me my stepdad was my real dad & kept my real dad from having contact with me. I found out at 9 years old the truth & I resented my mother for that & still do to this day! Our relationship has never been the same. If you don't want that little girl to hate you for the rest of your life I don't recommend continuing with the senselessness. Just speaking from experience. One day she WILL ask questions, I promise! If you would like to contact me instead of having to continue with this on here I'm not hard to reach. Message me on Facebook & I will give you my number. As I said, I'm not one to start trouble. Maybe we can iron out this communication thing & possibly you & I could get together & let Reagan & her little brother meet. After all... The truth will set you free, right? I've been honest so let's let everyone else do the same. I find it odd that everyone is talking, "truth this" & "truth that", yet I'm the only one courageous enough to post my name! You all take care. God Bless :)
your fake

Clyde, OH

#21 Feb 24, 2013
um ok interesting lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
1st National bank 1 hr Pike County 1
scrap iron 2 hr Jake 2
Bicyclist 8 hr Waverlychatter 1
mobile home movers 10 hr Big B 6
Michelle Harris 10 hr Big B 2
Luke Lintz (Aug '12) 17 hr Yomomma 11
Pike County Probation drug testing question (Dec '15) Sun BJJ 4

Waverly Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance