Vallery Ford
Newt

Ashland, KY

#1 Aug 8, 2012
What can't I buy a car there? Went yesterday they won't deal at all.
atlas shrugged

Van Wert, OH

#2 Aug 8, 2012
Businesses are in business to make money. Have you tried to lowball Hunters, Pike Chevy, Glockners, or Randy Remy? Bet you get the same response.
Answer

Clyde, OH

#3 Aug 9, 2012
Vallery Ford just sold out to Glockners. It's already all over town. Chevy store will probably move up to the current Ford property. Jackson's Barnett and V Ford will combine down near Portsmouth.
We cheat u right

United States

#4 Aug 9, 2012
If that's true it won't be long before lance and andy starve to death.I don't see them working for some one else.
Vallery Ford Inc

Rio Grande, OH

#5 Sep 28, 2012
Answer wrote:
Vallery Ford just sold out to Glockners. It's already all over town. Chevy store will probably move up to the current Ford property. Jackson's Barnett and V Ford will combine down near Portsmouth.
Vallery Ford is here to stay. To learn more, visit our blog:
http://www.vallerycars.wordpress.com
Vallery Ford Inc

Rio Grande, OH

#6 Oct 1, 2012
You can view our online inventory by visiting our website: www.vallerycars.com .
hair raiser

Columbus, OH

#7 Oct 1, 2012
Will you give me a good deal
I know

Van Wert, OH

#8 Oct 1, 2012
hair raiser wrote:
Will you give me a good deal
They dont do good deals. I've tried and ended up going north and saving lots of money! Be careful that you don't buy something from them with low miles that hasnt had lots of damage and been fixed. It has happened to a very close friend of mine. She bought a car and was told that a salesman had driven it for an employee of the month thing. It had like 2800 miles on it. She paid new price for it, to find out 6 months later when changing her insurance that it had a claim paid on it for over $6000 worth of frontend damage. Within the 6 months the car had already had new breaks and rotors and new tires put on it by the dearlership. While trying to deal with them about taking the car back her daughter went to stop and had no breaks and rear ended another car and insurance totaled the car. Vallerys didn't have to do anything! Bad business! I quit dealiing with them after this happened to her. You can save 3-4 thousand dollars by goimng to Columbus on buying a new or newer car!
hair raiser

Mount Vernon, OH

#9 Oct 1, 2012
I know what your talking about I bought one from vallery chevy and I think it ws wrecked before they buy them from the sale in columbus I should have asked for a car fax . Wont buy another from them.
Dont call me Shirley

Dublin, OH

#10 Oct 5, 2012
Does lance lie men still?
browneyelover

United States

#11 Oct 5, 2012
Dont call me Shirley wrote:
Does lance lie men still?
???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's here your story on Cody Mullins 15 hr gen 2
Firefighter Indicted 18 hr jocko 16
waverly tigers new football coach (Feb '13) 21 hr Jeff 62
Ritchie Brushart Fri Mr T 1
Jerry Gillum and Rob Junk (Jun '15) Thu not for faint of ... 12
Jake Hensley Thu Growupjake 3
reader and burgoon Thu Olivia benson 3

Waverly Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance