nicest people in waverly
Sweet

Van Wert, OH

#21 Feb 8, 2011
Janice Coughlin really helped my family a lot. The people at head start are amazing.
tiger teacher

United States

#22 Feb 8, 2011
I had a student that will always stick in my mind ... Chancey Woods. He was and still is an amazing boy / young man.
Spelling

King George, VA

#23 Feb 9, 2011
Crazy_Diamond wrote:
...Lorie Shuyland- I know I spelled it wrong. She's the sweetest and a great mom too. her kids are awsome.
Spelled Lori Shiland
All nice

Van Wert, OH

#24 Feb 9, 2011
All these people are nice and good people. Except for that B*ITCH SHELLY GODFREY SHE NOTHIN BUT A HOE!!!
Give it a rest

Van Wert, OH

#25 Feb 9, 2011
tiger teacher wrote:
I had a student that will always stick in my mind ... Chancey Woods. He was and still is an amazing boy / young man.
I met Chancey while golfing ay Dogwood Hills. I went to school with his father. A really nice a nice young man.
The 411

United States

#26 Feb 9, 2011
There is this lady that is really nice and sweet, I think beleive her name is Candy Harris. She used to work at arbys in Waverly for a while.She always greets people with a smile, you couldn't ask for a better polite young lady. She was running a clothing center in beaver old school. Candy helped me and my family out alot of times with differnt needs. To me I believe that she was my guardian angel and I want to thank her.
Curious Mind

Chillicothe, OH

#27 Feb 10, 2011
Zeph wrote:
Erna Pfeifer is a nice lady, remember her from school. Elsie Ratliff, who just recently passed away is another.
I agree Elsie Ratliff was a nice lady. I remember going to her little shop with my mom when I was little and looked and looked at all the stuff she had.

Since: Jun 10

Van Wert, OH

#28 Feb 11, 2011
The 411 wrote:
There is this lady that is really nice and sweet, I think beleive her name is Candy Harris. She used to work at arbys in Waverly for a while.She always greets people with a smile, you couldn't ask for a better polite young lady. She was running a clothing center in beaver old school. Candy helped me and my family out alot of times with differnt needs. To me I believe that she was my guardian angel and I want to thank her.
I went to school with Candy...she is a lovely person. A dear friend of mine.
brenda

United States

#29 Feb 11, 2011
melissa woody is a sweet and caring person, she is a server at the emmitt she waits on us all the time. She always has a smile on her face, and we love her so much.
Future Customer

Van Wert, OH

#30 Feb 12, 2011
I haven't made it there yet, but I will in the near future.
couldnt agree more

Toledo, OH

#31 Feb 16, 2011
I agree that Willie Hobbs and Charlie Noel are the nicest men in not only Waverly, but Pike County!

Shirley Maloney that works at the Credit Union is great too!
chicken noodle

Ashburn, VA

#32 Feb 16, 2011
how about america jordan she is a sweet lady she was my teacher in school

Since: Jun 11

Waverly, Ohio

#33 Jun 19, 2011
I Think Two Awsome people are Jim And Pauline Perkins, They used to have the 2nd street Laundry Mat, They are they best people ever. All Three of their children as well Tina, Stephen and Ray. Two other outstanding people are Lindsay Burkitt and Edward Burkitt!!!!, David, Carol, Michelle and Pat Burriss all very nice people.
great guy

Demotte, IN

#34 Jun 19, 2011
Earl swepston one of the nicest guys you will ever meet loves to make people laugh and would do anything in the world for you
family man

Van Wert, OH

#35 Jun 19, 2011
Billie Joe & Marylou Vanhoose always there when you need them .Never speaks badly of anyone.If you don't know them put them on your list of wonderful people to meet here in Waverly

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#36 Jun 19, 2011
great guy wrote:
Earl swepston one of the nicest guys you will ever meet loves to make people laugh and would do anything in the world for you
I agree!
Holapeoples

Van Wert, OH

#37 Jun 19, 2011
I think that Vicki Wolfe is a very nice lady. She used to work at Super Quick by the old high school.
megamind

Toledo, OH

#38 Jun 20, 2011
I think Scott and Tammy Scaggs are a very nice couple and great parents to Zack. And good to all the kids that they welcome in their home.
Waverly Resident

Columbus, OH

#39 Jun 20, 2011
Jim and Janice Streitenberger...long-time residents of Waverly, they have raised 7 great kids. Business owners for over 50 years, founding member of Waverly city council, attend mass twice a week and would give their last dollar to help the poor of Pike County. Waverly is lucky to have such special long-time residents.
dismayed

Van Wert, OH

#40 Jun 20, 2011
Charlie Noel is a very nice guy. Of course he wants to look at tits and ass but It doesn't bother me as long as he doesn't grope. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New drug house 8 min Helen 2
Ambers drive thru 8 min 2 Tall Jones 4
Laura Grubb is worst daughter ever 14 min Little hand lol 16
Christianity is laughable 14 min Gonnagetcha 567
I'll talk to you here Sun Obi Wan 9
who is the toughest sob in pike co. fighter (Jul '10) May 26 billy mays here 218
Claytor May 26 Disgusted 1

Waverly Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waverly Mortgages