ray tackett getting busted
chilly

Clyde, OH

#64 Dec 20, 2013
U R SAD wrote:
<quoted text>
red dog doesn't even know them. Try again. Desparate I would say.
If u r talking about CRAIG STEPHENS he know's Ray!!!! I've took Craig to Ray's to buy hundreds of times.....so get your story straight If RED DOG is Craig.
Jr big sister

Hilliard, OH

#65 Dec 20, 2013
chilly wrote:
<quoted text>
If u r talking about CRAIG STEPHENS he know's Ray!!!! I've took Craig to Ray's to buy hundreds of times.....so get your story straight If RED DOG is Craig.
Yes, it is craig stephens piece of sh** murderer, snitch and all round worthless thing breathing our air. He needs to go bye bye. He is a big pussie using his kid to hide behind. I hope someone offs him soon. If you are a friend of his you are a pos too
Eddie

United States

#66 Dec 21, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
Channel 10 reported this morning that a Tackett and Darrell West were busted at a motel near Circleville last night in a drug bust. They were both out on bond from drug charges.
You need to quit believing everything channel10 reports! I know for a fact that Darrell wasn't on bond for anything previously. You people on here are so misinformed it is pathetic.so if you want to believe everythiing you read you should be straight now because this is the truth
happy man

Van Wert, OH

#67 Dec 21, 2013
So i heard Ray was followed to columbus and his supplier was busted then three more were busted with him in circleville then to top it all off huge meth and gun bust on Alma Omega that was supposidly people connected to Ray. Bet he snitched on everyone he could and will be walking the streets again soon.
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#68 Dec 22, 2013
Eddie wrote:
<quoted text> You need to quit believing everything channel10 reports! I know for a fact that Darrell wasn't on bond for anything previously. You people on here are so misinformed it is pathetic.so if you want to believe everythiing you read you should be straight now because this is the truth
Ok, but look where your dealer is now, right where he belongs.
Eddie

United States

#69 Dec 22, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, but look where your dealer is now, right where he belongs.
There you go again shooting off your pie hole and not knowing the facts. 1) I don't need or want a dealer and 2) Darrell is my brother in law. So why don't you quit hiding behind your computer with your stupid ass screen name spouting off on stuff you know nothing about. Oh 1 more thing Eddie is my real name.
You re Fulla Horse Manure

United States

#70 Dec 22, 2013
happy man wrote:
So i heard Ray was followed to columbus and his supplier was busted then three more were busted with him in circleville then to top it all off huge meth and gun bust on Alma Omega that was supposidly people connected to Ray. Bet he snitched on everyone he could and will be walking the streets again soon.
'So I heard' George Washington chopped down a walnut tree. Does that make it true just because I heard? Hell no, it was a cherry. Get your facts straight.
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#71 Dec 22, 2013
Eddie wrote:
<quoted text> There you go again shooting off your pie hole and not knowing the facts. 1) I don't need or want a dealer and 2) Darrell is my brother in law. So why don't you quit hiding behind your computer with your stupid ass screen name spouting off on stuff you know nothing about. Oh 1 more thing Eddie is my real name.
Whoop-de-doo, he's still where he belongs now, and if you knew about it, that makes you guilty of abetting. That's a crime too.
Facts straight

Clyde, OH

#72 Dec 22, 2013
You re Fulla Horse Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
'So I heard' George Washington chopped down a walnut tree. Does that make it true just because I heard? Hell no, it was a cherry. Get your facts straight.
Did Washington cut down a cherry tree? Actually, that is a fictional story written by Weems in order to tell of Washington's morality. Seems silly to use a fictional story to speak of facts.
happy man

Van Wert, OH

#73 Dec 22, 2013
Facts straight... Very true.
And You re fulla drugs i never said it was facts i said i heard.. Big difference there. Ray has worked with pike and ross for yrs reason for being in business for so long.. They should let all of them back in rays place. We could go out in the field with a coyote call. That trailor would be a great bullet catch.
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#74 Dec 22, 2013
Eddie wrote:
<quoted text> There you go again shooting off your pie hole and not knowing the facts. 1) I don't need or want a dealer and 2) Darrell is my brother in law. So why don't you quit hiding behind your computer with your stupid ass screen name spouting off on stuff you know nothing about. Oh 1 more thing Eddie is my real name.
Fact:

www.wbex.com/articles/local-news-stories-1067...
seriously?

United States

#75 Dec 22, 2013
Eddie wrote:
<quoted text>There you go again shooting off your pie hole and not knowing the facts. 1) I don't need or want a dealer and 2) Darrell is my brother in law. So why don't you quit hiding behind your computer with your stupid ass screen name spouting off on stuff you know nothing about. Oh 1 more thing Eddie is my real name.
Poor Darrell, maybe he can get out of this one too by a technicallity
The Watchers WATCHER

Waverly, OH

#77 Dec 22, 2013
happy man wrote:
I know this "Happy Man" is Joe Leedy's Son, and "The Watcher" is Joe Leedy himself, and they are the nosiest, most annoying people on Blain HWY, BUT...RAY IS A DAMN SNITCH, so this post is sctually correct, FOR ONCE! These two Happy man, and The Watcher are also SNITCHES SO BEWARE ALL!!!
They are probably F.O.P. members, and you know that F.O.P in my book means Friends Of the Police!!! Im not a junkie, nor a Snitch, but I cant stand people who don't mind their own business!
The Watchers WATCHER

Waverly, OH

#78 Dec 22, 2013
and Im not ignorant I know F.O.P. actually stands for Fraternal Order of Police
happy man

Van Wert, OH

#79 Dec 22, 2013
The Watchers WATCHER wrote:
<quoted text> I know this "Happy Man" is Joe Leedy's Son, and "The Watcher" is Joe Leedy himself, and they are the nosiest, most annoying people on Blain HWY, BUT...RAY IS A DAMN SNITCH, so this post is sctually correct, FOR ONCE! These two Happy man, and The Watcher are also SNITCHES SO BEWARE ALL!!!
They are probably F.O.P. members, and you know that F.O.P in my book means Friends Of the Police!!! Im not a junkie, nor a Snitch, but I cant stand people who don't mind their own business!
Thanks Sheila Richmond
Media

Clyde, OH

#80 Dec 22, 2013

CIRCLEVILLE — A couple targeted in a Chillicothe drug bust on Dec. 11 that left a Ross County woman dead were allegedly caught in the act of trafficking again Thursday at the Relax Inn just south of the city.

Raymond D. Tackett Jr., 32, and his girlfriend, Ashley N. Rowley, 29, both of Chillicothe, were arrested with three others about 10:11 p.m. Thursday by members of the Pickaway, Ross and Pike county Sheriff’s Offices and the U.S. 23 Major Crimes Task Force.

Members of the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office also assisted, though they are not official members of the task force, according to Sheriff Robert Radcliff.

An extensive undercover investigation and drug buys led to Thursday’s arrests, Radcliff said.

Tackett, who was arrested but had bonded out from the Dec. 11 bust, is currently being held in the Pickaway County Jail without bond on a probation violation and a $100,000 bond on new second-degree felony charges of trafficking heroin and trafficking crack cocaine.

Rowley, also out on bond from the Dec. 11 bust, is being held on $50,000 bond on new third-degree felony counts of possession of heroin and possession of crack cocaine.

Additional arrests include Darrell W. West, 51, of Waverly, being held on a $100,000 bond on second-degree felony charges of trafficking heroin and trafficking crack cocaine; and Garrett A. Craig, 29, and Brandy E. Craig, 29, both of Waverly, being held on $50,000 bond on third-degree felony charges of complicity to possession of heroin and complicity to possession of crack cocaine.

All five suspects are set for preliminary hearings at 3:30 p.m. Dec. 30 in Circleville Municipal Court.
http://www.circlevilletoday.com/news_advisori...
Eddie

United States

#81 Dec 22, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Whoop-de-doo, he's still where he belongs now, and if you knew about it, that makes you guilty of abetting. That's a crime too.
I am guilty of nothing, except telling the truth. In this country it is innocent til proven guilty. Just because you read it doesn't make him guilty, and I seriously doubt you have the intelegence to have read anything. If the truth was told you had the article read to you. So why don't you just shut up and let a jury decide if he did or didn't do the crime he is accused of.
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#82 Dec 23, 2013
Eddie wrote:
<quoted text> I am guilty of nothing, except telling the truth. In this country it is innocent til proven guilty. Just because you read it doesn't make him guilty, and I seriously doubt you have the intelegence to have read anything. If the truth was told you had the article read to you. So why don't you just shut up and let a jury decide if he did or didn't do the crime he is accused of.
You're mommy fed you too many paint chip sandwiches when you were a kid. Buy the way, you spelled intelligence wrong and I didn't even have to look at the dictionary. Hint- it's not spelled dickshenary.
fed up

Chesterhill, OH

#83 Dec 23, 2013
Dave wrote:
Wasn't Jerrod Grooms there? I heard they let him go Scot free. Figures...his mom sleeps with Junk when she has to.
He sure was, him and Clyde Hall both. And next day 'pretty boy' drove his car off while others were towed. Makes a difference if Mommy works in the court house.
whiteytighty

Chillicothe, OH

#84 Dec 23, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>You're mommy fed you too many paint chip sandwiches when you were a kid. Buy the way, you spelled intelligence wrong and I didn't even have to look at the dictionary. Hint- it's not spelled dickshenary.
"BY the way.."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fat women should go to prison 3 hr trump 12
van rob (Sep '12) Sat Whitey Blackman 88
Dog ambulance Mar 24 Phil McCraken 24
Charlie Reader For Sherriff!!!!! (Oct '08) Mar 24 Uno 121
The Recovery Centry on 23 going out of waverly Mar 23 Zzdouche 49
The sowers family and Angie sowers (Nov '12) Mar 23 Kera scaggs 16
Guy sitting on guardrail? (Sep '16) Mar 23 Mitch 12

Waverly Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance