Bainbridge Death
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
justwondering

Mason, OH

#1 Dec 26, 2010
Did someone die in Bainbridge today on main st?
just kidding

Chillicothe, OH

#2 Dec 26, 2010
idk the name but the house was between ball park road and before u get to wurzbach house
unknown in piketon

Portsmouth, OH

#3 Dec 26, 2010
please keep this updated as i am from that area
justwondering

Mason, OH

#4 Dec 26, 2010
I heard its Bub Miller. Didnt someone else die from an OD with the same girl? idk her name
hey

Waverly, OH

#5 Dec 27, 2010
her name is miranda i think what happened
praying for family

United States

#6 Dec 27, 2010
He died at her house,I hear, thats why we keep losing people out there people meth users and or cookers. Come on and stop the stuff and save a life.this is real sad,He has a mom as we all do, and it could happen to our friends ,family,kids, anyone.
justwondering

Westerville, OH

#7 Dec 27, 2010
dont really know just heard a couple yrs ago some other guy died of an OD at her place to kinda funny same girl both times
heavy

Chicago, IL

#8 Dec 27, 2010
hey wrote:
her name is miranda i think what happened
Miranda Colburn?
know the truth

Westerville, OH

#9 Dec 27, 2010
heavy wrote:
<quoted text>
Miranda Colburn?
Miranda janes

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#10 Dec 27, 2010
heavy wrote:
<quoted text>
Miranda Colburn?
Miranda Colburn does not do drugs. She's a good clean girl.
know the truth

Westerville, OH

#11 Dec 27, 2010
Crazy_Diamond wrote:
<quoted text>
Miranda Colburn does not do drugs. She's a good clean girl.
It was miranda janes. She's not a good clean girl.
dorothy leeth

Minford, OH

#12 Dec 27, 2010
her name is miranda janes damon gibson is her boyfriend this his 3ed vic they left bub lay dead in there meth house with out a call to 911 4 more info look me up on face book
snow white

Chillicothe, OH

#13 Jan 7, 2011
Her mother is Penny Knauff who is also known for drug dealing. She was known around also as Miranda Knauff.
dorothy leeth wrote:
her name is miranda janes damon gibson is her boyfriend this his 3ed vic they left bub lay dead in there meth house with out a call to 911 4 more info look me up on face book
bubbs baby sister

Rawson, OH

#14 Jan 12, 2011
It WAS Miranda Janes and Damon B Gibson who left my brother to die. Yes she has had 2 other guys OD in her care...seems funny huh? She claimed to be a friend but no friend will watch another die and worry about cleaning out their meth lab before getting help. IF they would have forgot about their DOPE and called for help my brother could still be alive. Another sad part about it....her OWN MOTHER is right in the middle of it, doing all the dope along with them and there is a 9/10 month old baby girl in their care!!!! Tell me How the Heck that is even possible. My brother was no saint...but he was much better than ANY of these people because he would have NEVER left someone else to die without trying to help. He asked them to call home to my parents that night when he was laying on the floor and they were to SELFISH to do it. Miranda Janes, Damon B Gibson and Penny Knauff are all MURDERERS in gods eyes!!!! HE will pay them back 10x fold in his own time! I just hope he has a little mercy on them, because i have NONE. AND I PRAY THAT THEIR BABY GIRL KILEY GETS TAKEN AWAY FROM THEM FOR GOOD.
John

Dahlonega, GA

#15 Jan 12, 2011
bubbs baby sister wrote:
It WAS Miranda Janes and Damon B Gibson who left my brother to die. Yes she has had 2 other guys OD in her care...seems funny huh? She claimed to be a friend but no friend will watch another die and worry about cleaning out their meth lab before getting help. IF they would have forgot about their DOPE and called for help my brother could still be alive. Another sad part about it....her OWN MOTHER is right in the middle of it, doing all the dope along with them and there is a 9/10 month old baby girl in their care!!!! Tell me How the Heck that is even possible. My brother was no saint...but he was much better than ANY of these people because he would have NEVER left someone else to die without trying to help. He asked them to call home to my parents that night when he was laying on the floor and they were to SELFISH to do it. Miranda Janes, Damon B Gibson and Penny Knauff are all MURDERERS in gods eyes!!!! HE will pay them back 10x fold in his own time! I just hope he has a little mercy on them, because i have NONE. AND I PRAY THAT THEIR BABY GIRL KILEY GETS TAKEN AWAY FROM THEM FOR GOOD.
Who was our brother?
sad

United States

#16 Jan 12, 2011
Her baby is a year old and has cross eyes from all the dope she done while she was pregnant with that baby. Someone needs to get that baby away from her evil ways and giving it to penny aint any better. Its real sad that the law isnt doing anything about all this. how can someone get away with murder three times and nothing happen to them?
bubbs baby sister

Rawson, OH

#17 Jan 13, 2011
i have been to the police station a few times, damon, miranda, and penny had the nerve to send me text messages, the cops have them....the penny wrote said if i dont shut up someone else will get hurt or killed. these stupid meth head needle junkies will NOT get away with letting my brother die. I will spend every breath i have to make sure THEY ALL SUFFER AND LIVE A MISSERABLE LIFE....not including Kiley of course. Miranda may have been a part of killing my brother but5 i would take her child in a heartbeat and raise her.
bubbs baby sister

Rawson, OH

#18 Jan 13, 2011
Brian L. Miller was my brother, he was 34 years old graduated from paint valley in 1995.
someone else

Pottstown, PA

#19 Jan 13, 2011
some one please help that baby. call children services i dont know them or i would get that sweet babe out of there before she dies and we all feel like shit cause we did nothing.. please
bubbas baby sister

Athens, OH

#20 Jan 13, 2011
i have called them twice, they have made a trip to the house, idk the outcome yet. but i am definitely going to do everything in my power to try and get that baby away from her! She has a 5/6 year old son that she is not allowed to see also.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cat FeeD 4 hr Fartbreath 5
Cheating husband's? 5 hr Really 2
John strong (Jul '17) 20 hr My T 36
Tow truck driver. Wed Big B 2
Amber Cooper Wed pow 2
What happened to LLOYD'S PIZZA? :( (Jan '17) Wed eebie yeebie 86
News Three people were arrested in 3 seperate incidents (Dec '11) Tue Marians taint ain... 24

Waverly Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waverly Mortgages