Next Last

Since: Oct 10

Fredericksburg, VA

#1 Nov 17, 2010
what do u think of this guy
nytpko

Ashburn, VA

#2 Nov 17, 2010
I don't have much use for him. Wouldn't want him coming around my property because he is a thief!!
He stole a bunch of stuff from kirbys korner!!
waverly

United States

#3 Nov 18, 2010
he is a drugy
easy as 1 2 3

Chillicothe, OH

#4 Nov 18, 2010
He's freakin hot!
nytpko

United States

#5 Nov 18, 2010
easy as 1 2 3 wrote:
He's freakin hot!
Hot? You must need brain surgery!!
That makes me cringe.....ewwww....
Wow

Ashburn, VA

#6 Nov 18, 2010
Dustin is awesome!
whatever

Chillicothe, OH

#7 Nov 19, 2010
nytpko wrote:
I don't have much use for him. Wouldn't want him coming around my property because he is a thief!!
He stole a bunch of stuff from kirbys korner!!
Are you really going to go there!? If Dustin stole from the Korner then I'd say he had a pretty damn good reason. We know that's you posting Roger! Get over it, you're a crook! I'd lay low if I were you. Sombody might tell your wife what you've been up to behind her back.
hmmm

Van Wert, OH

#8 Nov 19, 2010
Dustin is nice and he's funny and I totally commend that he has custody of his kids and takes care of them. However, he indeed does have sticky fingers and he does do pills, obviously not to the extent of most Pike County pill heads or he wouldn't have his kids. He's nice to be around and if you choose to be his friend, just watch your shit.
yuppers

United States

#9 Nov 19, 2010
hmmm wrote:
Dustin is nice and he's funny and I totally commend that he has custody of his kids and takes care of them. However, he indeed does have sticky fingers and he does do pills, obviously not to the extent of most Pike County pill heads or he wouldn't have his kids. He's nice to be around and if you choose to be his friend, just watch your shit.
Yes, he has VERY sticky fingers. Nice guy, but he will steal ya blind.
He is so sly he could be standing right infront of ya and steal your wallet and you not even realize it!!
ghdtjb

United States

#10 Nov 21, 2010
I used to run around with him, had some crazy times but he's not a big thief he just likes a lil pot
hate roger kirby

Esperance, NY

#11 Nov 27, 2010
Dustin is a very wonderful father and he is a great guy he would give you the shirt off his back and what he did in his past, that is where it should stay..and we all know That it is you Roger Kirby writing all of this bad stuff about Dustin to bad that your wife don't know about you cheating on her and about you hitting on all of the girls at work and it is a wonder that you don't get charges filed on you for it that is why you can't keep help in there...You Roger Kiby are a crooked back stabbing prick and we all know how you met Debbie ...does she know that you only married her for her money cause you are nothing but a bum and will always be...
hate roger kirby

Esperance, NY

#12 Nov 27, 2010
DUSTIN does not do pills that is why he got rid ofv his ex you stupid pricks get your facts right....oh I am sorry he does take ibuprohen...and smoke a little pot ha ha ha ha .....
dustin underwood

Esperance, NY

#14 Nov 27, 2010
thanks
dustin underwood

Esperance, NY

#16 Nov 27, 2010
i am on my friends comp just wanted to say hello to all is listening this is dustin yeah ive stole a few things in my life i wish i could take it back but not all of it the things we do make us who we are im not running frome what ive done i will stand my ground im getting a bad name from all the bull shit yeah roger called the law on me for stealing the rooster on top of his barn the wind blew it off it layed around back the the sheriff laughed and said cock a doodle doo roger he stuck me with a hay bill from the weber farm so i kept his stihl weed eater sheriff came and i told him the same thing wasnt my buiseness i wasnt paying for his stuff and no i hate pills they make me sick yes i have tried some kinds before when i shatterd my ankle they had me on strong pills and they didnt help so i told the doc no more it was easy for me not to use them i couldnt remember nothing for three month layed up in the hospital anyhow whats was the sense in that thank you for those who have stuck up for me i just learned about this topix its roger if your out ther tell the comunnity how u told my nefu he couldnt use your company phone when his mother was dieing of cancer and he was only five thank god for sticky fingers it must be hard not having a heart
LMAO

United States

#17 Dec 2, 2010
dustin underwood wrote:
i am on my friends comp just wanted to say hello to all is listening this is dustin yeah ive stole a few things in my life i wish i could take it back but not all of it the things we do make us who we are im not running frome what ive done i will stand my ground im getting a bad name from all the bull shit yeah roger called the law on me for stealing the rooster on top of his barn the wind blew it off it layed around back the the sheriff laughed and said cock a doodle doo roger he stuck me with a hay bill from the weber farm so i kept his stihl weed eater sheriff came and i told him the same thing wasnt my buiseness i wasnt paying for his stuff and no i hate pills they make me sick yes i have tried some kinds before when i shatterd my ankle they had me on strong pills and they didnt help so i told the doc no more it was easy for me not to use them i couldnt remember nothing for three month layed up in the hospital anyhow whats was the sense in that thank you for those who have stuck up for me i just learned about this topix its roger if your out ther tell the comunnity how u told my nefu he couldnt use your company phone when his mother was dieing of cancer and he was only five thank god for sticky fingers it must be hard not having a heart
WHATEVER DUSTIN!!
Kristy

United States

#18 Dec 2, 2010
THIEF!!!
dustin underwood

Esperance, NY

#19 Dec 4, 2010
im glad you had such a good life that you never had to steal nothing but now it seems like you have a lot of problems because all you do is downgrade on other people and im not very cristian like so KISS MY
OMG

United States

#20 Dec 4, 2010
No Dustin...I never had to steal before. How about get a job!!! Ya know where you make an honest living like the rest of the world. Gonna get yourself in big trouble if you keep up the lifestyle!!
dustin underwood

Esperance, NY

#21 Dec 4, 2010
yeah and i seen a hole bunch of cock roaches at buchanan store taking over the hot dogs and hair in the cheesburgers mmmmmm yummie
dustin underwood

Esperance, NY

#22 Dec 4, 2010
ive lived a working life almost all my life i started working with my father when i was nine years old mixing mortar in a tub i know what the working life is all about and everything i have i am proud to own it is mine i have earned it tell me specific things you dnt really know me on the inside or you wouldnt say what you are saying i stopped workng with my dad when i was 22 then i got a union job and held my job for 4 years got layed off then worked for roger kirby building his korner then quit working ther and now working a wonderful job

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Memorial Day Ignores Millions 6 hr Stephen Ledman 1
Matt Fouch 8 hr demo 2
Chief HPV Scientist Admits Vaccines Are A Deadl... 17 hr scabbs 5
News Six Charged For Running Southern Ohio 'Pill Mil... (Aug '10) 18 hr Hmmmmm 110
the STUPIDITY of memorial day Sun Walt 3
Anti-vax Group's Study Proves NO Vax Autism Link Sun Walt 4
(prince) Roger nelson Sat Heartbroken 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waverly Mortgages